Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Time to kill Sebastian.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Time to kill Sebastian. Empty
PostSubject: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:43 pm

My clothes were torn, my face was filled with cuts, my fanfs are filled with blood, my cloak is full of blood. I was filled with power, my eyes gleamed yellow. Lat time I checked, I was in Canada. Right now, I'm running through the pines, using parkour to barely escape monsters and skeletons. I jumped off a cliff and used my light bones to glide to the ground below. The monsters were gaining on me fast, I could hear them...
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:47 pm

I quietly trailed behind Erik, but running fast. The monsters were gaining. Yes, I followed Erik. I had to make sure he was okay. I'm glad I'm a daughter of Hecate. I can make myself unseen. When Erik wasn't looking I threw a fireball at the monsters. I might have hit one. I wasn't sure. It might of provoked them. I kept running.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

I can hear a Demi God running, might have been a monster trying to make me hesitate. I kept running. Once I got to a huge wall, I scaled it easily. Then somehow I was cornered. This was it. I took off the blade at the bottom of my cloak, it turned into a gigantic, spiked chain. I wung it around., the blade went through all the monsters around me, killing them all. There were about twenty of them. If Lightning saw me now... she would be surpriesed like hell. I jumped two stories high and finally got to a cliff, leading to the harbor. I made it. I thought about Lightning. She's the one who's made this bearable.
"Love you lightning," I said and jumped off the cliff.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:08 pm

I kept running with Erik. Then all of a sudden we were cornered. Oh great... I closed my eyes and flinched. Then I heard a loud SWOOSH. I opened my eyes and all the monsters were gone. I assumed Erik did that. Impressive. I looked to my side and Erik was gone. "Gah!" I muttered. I looked around and started following his trail. By the time I got to the top of the cliff he had jumped off. "No!!" I screamed running to the edge. I was too late. Do I jump or do I stay?? Gah. "Here goes nothing.." I told myself and I jumped. Of course, I was still invisible.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 pm

It was about 400 hundred feet to the bottom. I heard Lightning's voice a couple times, I thought I was hallucinating... now I know she's right there with me. I smiled and laughed. I turned around. To where my sonar said she was.
"So, how long have you been following me?" I asked, we were getting closer to the ground....
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 pm

"Damn..." I muttered making myself visible. "I've been following you the whole time." I confessed. "I had to know you were gonna be okay... I'm sorry.." I said. Then I looked down. I totally forgotten I was falling. "GAH! I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!!" I squealed closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 pm

I pushed myself towards her and grabbed her around the waist,
"HOLD ON!" I yelled, I made my bones spread out. We caught the wind and glided downwards. We hit the ground, rolling, tumbling, smashing into things. I opened my eyes. Ow. I heard Lightning.
"Ok, well if you want to come die with me, that's fine," I said. "I'm going onto their submarine now. I'm going to have my final battle with Sebastian... get some answers," I said getting up and offering my hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:10 pm

As soon as I felt his arms around me, I held on for my life. At first we glided, then a crash landing. When that was done, I heard him say if I wanted to die with him, that was okay. "You're...not...gonna...die..." I groaned. Man, I hit my leg on something and it hurt like a SOB. I looked down at my leg and saw a gash running down my leg. "Oh my Gods." I groaned trying to stand up. I couldn't. My energy was drained and I couldn't use my magic. I was screwed over.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:17 pm

I located the wound with Sonar.
"Oh gods... you shouldn't have come... I'm going to suck the blood out of your wound," I said and put my fangs into her wound slightly. I sucked everything I could. Damn... did it taste good. I wiped my mouth, I felt full of energy.
"If it helps at all... you taste good," I said jokingly.
I patched the wound up as fast as I could and put her on a bench, overlooking the submarine. I kissed her.
"Stay here..." I said and jumped onto the submarine.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:21 pm

"Erm, thanks?" I sorta laughed when he said I tasted good. He placed me on a bench and told me to stay. He kissed me and left. "You should know by now," I said standing up. I was still a little weak, but I would be fine. "I don't listen to what you say." I said also jumping onto the submarine. I tried gaining some energy for my magic to make myself invisible. Thank Gods it worked. I followed Erik into the submarine.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:29 pm

I disarmed a man with a celestial bronze shotgun. I shot him in the face with it. I shot several other men too... they were skeletons but they knew how to look like men. I flipped over a desk and strangled a skeleton to death. I broke another skeletons neck by twisting it. I bit into a hellhound and sucked the blood from it. I AM PUMPED! I killed all the skeletons and saw the door. The door to the nuclear reactor... oh no... his god power is to absorb energy and use it to do basically... whatever he wanted. I smasehd the door down. I took out my shotgun and pointed it at Sebastian.
"YOU MONSTER!" I yelled, then I stared at him in disbelief, he was ten feet tall... he sucked all the power from the nuclear reactor. He looked at me and smiled. He pulled back his fist and punched me straight in the face. I flew into something, something invisible.
"DAMMIT LIGHTNING!" I yelled when I got up.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:35 pm

"GAH!" I squealed when Erik knocked into me. That got me out of my trance and was now visible. "You should of known that I wasn't gonna listen." I said rubbing my head. I hit it against the wall when Erik knocked into me. I looked up and saw a man who was ten feet tall. "Oh...my...Gods..." I said looking up at Sebastian. If I fought, I knew I was screwed. I already knew it. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He...scared me. And nothing ever scares me! EVER! "Gah...." I muttered like a little girl who had lost her parent in Wal-mart.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:46 pm

"RUN!" I yelled when he picked me up with one hand. He lifted me twelve feet in the air. I clawed at his hand.
"You've gotten better Erik. If only your mother could see you now,"
My eyes popped with rage. "What. Did. You. Just. Say?" I looked at him with red eyes.
"I said... you have gotten.." he tried to finish his senteance when I took my chain and wrapped it around his throat. I pulled on both ends.
"YOU DON;T DARE TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER!" I yelled at him, the spikes on my chain digging into my hand, I started to bleed.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:52 pm

"I'm not running!!" I said standing up. Fortunately, I had my bow, arrows, and dagger with me. I got an arrow out of my quiver and loaded my bow and aimed for Sebastian's eye. I shot it. I have no idea whether I hit or not. I cupped my hands and concentrated. I made a ball of lightning and threw it at Sebastian. I had no idea whether this was working or not, but the lightning ball drained my energy. But I kept fighting. I shot some more of my arrows at Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:59 pm

"Uhh.. Lightning... his power is absorbing energy... he's absorbing your lightning and arrows. Every single one of them... he is now stronger," I said, I barely had time to say it before he tossed me into his wine cooler. Broken glass sliced into me.
"Suck a pretty little thing Erik, have you told her yet?"
"SEbstian... don't.... please," I said while sucking up my blood.
"You haven't? Oh. Well I'll save you the trouble, Erik is immortal. He's a vampire, even if he loves you... he can't stay with you... he'll get too hungry and suck up all your blood,"
"You bastard... I wasn't going to tell her that..." I said, getting up.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:04 pm

"Damn....I can't help..." I groaned. Then Sebastian said Erik was immortal. "Wait...what..?" I asked running over to Erik to try and heal him. "Oh my Gods...so much blood..." I said looking around everywhere. Whenever I see too much blood, I get dizzy and pass out. "Gah...no..stay..awake..." I said laying on the ground. I have to stay awake, I have to. I started to black out..
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:12 pm

"You... I'm going to kill you," I said pointing to Sebastian. I lead Lightning to the air escape. I grabbed Lightning's face in my hands and made her look at me. "Lightning, I love you with all my heart and I'll explain all this later, I hope. Now. Get. Out. Of. Here. Help any way you can," I said and pushed the door closed, just before it closed I jumped stragith at Sebastian. I punches him in the throat and sank my fangs into his throat and started sucking, oh... he tastes gooooood.
"GAH!"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:19 pm

"Erik....wait...." my voice cracked. He was already gone though. "Not...leaving...you....alone...." I muttered. I tried to sit up. I managed to, but that's all I had the energy to do. I looked through the crack in the door and watched Erik suck the blood out of Sebastian. Ugh...blood... I blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Sebastian punched me in the stomach, my fangs letting loose. Hos Minor God blood pumped me up. YEAH! HERE WE GO! I punched Sebastian in the neck and threw him against the submarine wall. I kept punching, his face started to cave in and I feasted on hs blood. There wa a lot of it. I finished after awhile. I grew a foot, my eyes started to look gold. My fangs were gold.
"You think you won? You... you don't have the guts to kill me," he punched the side of the submarine, water came in by the bucket loads.
"Try me!" I growled and ripped his head off. I took his head and stuffed it in my backpack. I planted some C4 and got Lightning out of there. I jumped on the ground and prssed the detonator. Debirs flew everywhere and the submarine sank.
"Psh, good riddance. wait... I DID IT!!! I FINALLY DID IT!!!," I shook Lightning awake.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:32 pm

"Huh.....what..?" I said just now becoming awake. Things were a little blurry and I heard Erik say he did it. "Ugh..did what?" I asked sitting up. God, I had a major headache. "What all happened? I don't remember anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:38 pm

"I killed him... after seventy long years of plotting... I killed him! I FINALLY DID IT!!" I yelled, almost crying with joy. No more running, no more sadness... NO MORE BAD FEELINGS!!!! I yelled, having a blast. YAY YAY YAY! I kissed Lightning with such passion I almost passed out. YAY!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:40 pm

"Oh how grea-" I was interrupted by his lips on mine. Why the hell not? I kissed back. That kiss almost made me black out again. "Wow..." I giggled waking up a bit more. I tried standing up. I fell back down. "Ouch. Dammit, my leg..." I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:44 pm

"Don't worry, I'll fix it. I've grown," I said and took out a knife. I took one of those small plstic cups that doctors give you and put it under my arm. I cut myself and my golden blood flowed down my arm into the plastic cup. I gave it to her.
"Slather that on your wound," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:48 pm

[color=#0099fFFI looked at the cup of golden blood. "Erm..that's awkward..." I said kinda freaked out. "I put that on my wound...?" I said looking at him like 'wtf?' [/color]
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:51 pm

"Trust me," I said, sucking up the last bit of blood. Mmm... God blood. Tasty. It works very well when it comes to healing. Actually... better than anything else. Its the healing source of all life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to kill Sebastian.   Time to kill Sebastian. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to kill Sebastian.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next