Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Annastasia

Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 pm

I stroked the cat then looked at Justus. "we should be getting back..." I said quietly. As much as I hated to leave we needed to go back."Ihad fun Justus... Its just... I'm not used to being out of camp... I mean I'm new there but its become my home... And..."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Justus nodded. "Alrighty then let's go shall we?" he asked extending an arm. While they walked back Justus had a wierd feeling they were being watched. He found himself looking backwards and sideways too check for monsters. all of the sudden a hellhound came out in front of them. "Anna stay back!" Justus urged grabbing his daggers.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:33 pm

I slipped back a little and set down the kitten. I pulled out my bow and arrows and nocked an arrow."be careful Justus!" I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Justus nodded. "Yeah about that..." he said chucking one knife at the hell hound. While the hell hound was in shock Justus got at it and stabbed it with his lucky dagger. It wasn't enough to kill the beast though. In a split second the hell hound pounced on Justus , sending him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:46 pm

"JUSTUS! I shrieked letting loose an arrow and nocking another one. I let loose this one too. "Justus?" I asked quietly while I nocked a third arrow. "are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Justus found the strenght to push the hell hound off of him. "I'm alive which is good right?" he said smiling. The hell hound was dead, thanks to Anna. "Thanks Anna." he added.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:59 pm

I ran to Justus and hugged him. "Yes its great that your alive... And what else was I supposed to do? Let it kill my boy friend?"I asked. I hugged him so tight it seemed like I might never let go.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Justus laughed. "Alright, it's getting dark. We should leave before more things come." he said grabbing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 pm

I nodded quietly but pulled away. "Can't forget CeliA1" I said before scooping up the kitten and coming back. I grabbed his hand and started back to camp again.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Justus smiled they were in camp now. "Well this was an awesome first date Anna." he said before leaving. "Sorry to rush, but I do have to leave. Good night Anna." he said kissing her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:21 pm

"Good night Justus!" I said. I hugged him then kissed his cheek. "I love you. Don't die@" I added before turning and heading to the tree top village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2