Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Justus and Annastasia (privete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Justus and Annastasia (privete) Empty
PostSubject: Justus and Annastasia (privete)   Justus and Annastasia (privete) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:26 am

Justus walked into the treetop village with a spring in his step. He was really excited for this. Annastaisa wasn't there yet, so he made sure he had everything. Roses? Yes, let's hope no Demeter kids kill him. Money? Uh huh. Justus sighed, waiting wasn't his strong point.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia (privete)   Justus and Annastasia (privete) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:41 pm

I walked up with my hair in a pony tail and wearing a light blue dress. I was smiling too. "Hi Justus!" I said happily. Reaching for his hand.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia (privete)   Justus and Annastasia (privete) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:09 am

Justus smiled as soon as Annastasia came into view." You put your hair in a ponytail!" he exclaimed happily. Justus grabbed hold of her hand tightly as if some one would take her away.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia (privete)   Justus and Annastasia (privete) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:49 am

I smiled. "Yes I would hate for it to get in my food... It tends to do that... Oh and of course! I wanted to see you with out having to push it back!" I said before kissing him on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia (privete)   Justus and Annastasia (privete) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:18 am

Justus blushed crimson." Oh and I got you these, I hope you like them." he said handing her the roses. This was going to be so awesome! In case they ran into monsters Justus brought his dagger. He reached for it to make sure it was still there.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia (privete)   Justus and Annastasia (privete) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:38 am

I took the roses then hugged him. "Thank you. So did you decide where we'll go? Or do we have to explore?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia (privete)   Justus and Annastasia (privete) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:39 am

Justus smiled, she liked the roses." Uh we'll have to explore. Remember I haven't been out since they put me in here." he said gently hugging her back.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia (privete)   Justus and Annastasia (privete) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:11 am

"I know..." I said before smiling even more. "But exploring is fun!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia (privete)   Justus and Annastasia (privete) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:37 am

Justus smiled." Alright so we should get going." He said. This could be interesting....

Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia (privete)   Justus and Annastasia (privete) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:19 am

"Lead the way!" I said happily. "I'll be right behind you!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia (privete)   Justus and Annastasia (privete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:05 pm

~ I will make new topic in the Off Campus thinger~
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia (privete)   Justus and Annastasia (privete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:46 pm

(Okay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia (privete)   Justus and Annastasia (privete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justus and Annastasia (privete)
Page 1 of 1