Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Some time with Justus...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annastasia

Some time with Justus...  Empty
PostSubject: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:52 pm

I wander along by the creek with my kitten, Celia trailing along behind me. I was wearing a light brown dress and stopped to sit on a rock as Celia ran off after a kitten.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:12 pm

JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
Justus walked alongside the creek,watching it swerve and twist with the land beside him. His hair was still damp from his recent shower and his smile was still the same. Out of the corner of his green eye Justus saw a kitten run after something. The kitten was none other than Anna's. Knowing Anna must be nearby he scanned the rocks for her. Justus fixed his eyes on her and ran his hand through his blond locks. "Hello beautiful." he said sneaking up behind her to give her a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:19 pm

I jumped a little in surprise then smiled. "Hey handsome!" I said before kissing him back. I stood up and glanced around. "Where did that pesky kitten run off too?"I muttered to myself.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:50 pm

JUSTUS~JAMES~FYLNN
Justus looked around the area. "Wonderful question... that I don't have the answer to..." he said looking back at Anna. "She was chasing something, a mouse maybe? Last time I saw her she was that way." Justus replied pointing due North.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:18 am

I nodded, "okay... She should be back soon..." I didn't worry too much. We had found the kitten in the woods right? Alone. She could survive on her own for a bit.

(Hey... I might not be on for a while)
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:53 am

JUSTUS~JAMES~FYLNN
Justus smiled brightly at Anna. "So what are you doing out here?" he asked sitting on a rock and motioning for Anna to do the same. Justus flashed his green eyes in the other direction seeing Celia running towards them.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:21 pm

I grinned and scooped up Celia and then sat down near him. "Well, I figured Celia wouldn't look as cute if she was fat so I took her for a walk.. Plus I wanted to explore a little," I explained.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:17 pm

JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
Justus nodded. "I see..." he said trying to be serious. "I was thinking we need to go on our second date soon. I don't know where but I have ideas. What do you think?" Justus asked turning back to Anna.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:12 pm

I smile a little. "I'd love to go on a second date! What are your ideas?" I replied, smiling. I gave him a little hug and then kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:03 pm

JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
Justus smiled."Well there is this carnival going on , or we could just walk around like last time. I don't care as long as I'm with you." he said smiling. Justus slung his arm around Anna still smiling. "Did you hear there might be a prom at the end of July? I would love to go with you. That could be our second date too." he said.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:03 pm

"Prom? Here? At Camp? They do that?" I questioned. I'd never heard about that. "Well.. How about we make the carnival our second date and prom the third?" I suggested smiling. "So long as I'm with you I'll be happy."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:29 pm

JUSTUS~JAMES~FLYNN
Justus smiled. "Okay then. I'll pick you up tomorrow okay?" he replied smiling.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:31 pm

"Yeah!" I said before kissing him on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some time with Justus...    Some time with Justus...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some time with Justus...
Page 1 of 1