Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) Empty
PostSubject: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:16 am

Justus led Annastasia to a clearing to see a concrete sidewalk. He led her on the sidewalk until they reached a small town. Justus smiled. "Is this alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:45 pm

I smiled. "Just perfect!" I said. I loved small towns and I said so adding, "The smaller the better! Less people more you know everybody!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:16 am

Justus smiled, he liked that Annastasia was happy. He lead her by the hand to a small cafe. Above it read 'Sax's Cafe'. The town didn't have many people in it which was good. The cafe was nearly empty except for a few people.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:05 am

"mmmm!" I said. "I hope they have good tea." I smiled. I never had liked coffee.

Last edited by Annastasia on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:47 am

Justus walked in taking Annastasia's hand. He lead her over to a small table only for two people. A waitress walked over and gave them both menus. The cafe didn't have much real foo, it was mostly sweets. Such as shakes, cookies, tea, and anything else.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:34 am

I smiled again. "This is just perfect, Justus... Wonderful!" I said. I looked at the menu then said, "Tea and cookies!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:39 am

The waitress nodded before going back to the kitchen. Justus smiled. "I'm glad you like it." he said smiling more. Justus looked at a nearby clock, 12:30 p.m. They should have been eating lunch by now, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:46 am

I smiled. "I do like it, plus I'm with you! Could it get any better?" I asked him. "I always did love Tea and cookies.."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:52 am

The waitress came back with two cups of tea and a plate of cookies. Justus could feel his mouth watering. "these look so good!" he said grabbing a chocolate chip cookie. Justus ate half of it. "I take that back, these taste soo good!" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:53 am

I grinned and took a cookie. I took a bite. "Mmmm They DO taste good!" I said before dipping my cookie in my tea and taking another bite. "EVEN BETTER!" I said happily.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Justus smiled and laughed a little bit. The waitress set the bill down on the table then left. he picked it up and got some money from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 pm

"Oh no Justus I'll pay!" I insisted pulling money out of my purse. I smiled at him a little. "You chose the place I'll pay."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:04 am

Justus sighed. "Okay if you want to." he said. Justus got up an looked at a map of the town. It had a nice park, maybe they could go there next.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:35 pm

I smiled and read the bill, then I counted out my money and set down the right amount. "Where to next?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Justus grabbed Annastasia's hand again and began walking. "This place has a park... I was thinking we could go there."he said smiling.He loved spending time with Annastaisa, so much. "Could I maybe call you Anna for short?" Justus asked as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 pm

"Of course you can!" I said with a laugh. I'd never smiled so much in the past year. While we were walking I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I love you.." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Justus smiled. "I love you too Anna." he whispered in her ear. She was just so... perfect. when they finally reached the park Justus walked over to an empty bench. He sat down and motioned for Anna to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:55 pm

I sat down beside him and looked around. "Its beautiful Justus!" I said. I loved this town. "We have to come here again soon!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Justus nodded. "I'm sure we will." he said. Justus could have sworn he heard a rustle from the bushes behind them. He looked over his shoulder just to make sure, nothing. Justus heard it again and looked to see a tiny calico kitten. "Oh Anna look!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:03 pm

I looked over my shoulder and saw the kitten. "Awww...!" I said. "Its soooo cute!" I got up and went over to the kitten.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Justus followed Anna to the kitten. "Does it have a collar? Otherwise it's a stray." he said. Nope no collar. "Hey Anna I bet you can keep it if you wanted to." Justus said smiling. This date just kept getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:11 pm

I frowned a little. I really wanted it... "But what about you? You found it!" I said. "It rightfully belongs to you."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Justus shook his head. "You can have it really. Let me rephrase that. I want you to have it!" he said. Justus picked up the kitten and placed it in Anna's hands. The kitten purred. "See it likes you." Justus said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:36 pm

I smiled. "Thanks Justus. I can't tell you how much I wanted a cat!" I stroked the cat them looked at it thoughtfully. "I'll call her Celia.' I decided before setting Celia down and hugging Justus. "thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Justus hegged Anna back stroking her smooth hair. "Oh it was nothing..." he said laughing. Justus was just happy to see Anna as happy as she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)   Justus and Annastasia cont. (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justus and Annastasia cont. (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next