Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Annastasia's Characters

Go down 
+2
*~MoonHalo~*
Annastasia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Annastasia

Annastasia's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Nymphs
Name: Annastasia
Years at Camp: None
Brief History: Anastasia is a Willow tree dryade. She greew up in a grove of willow trees; playing with the other willow tree dryades. All her younge life she has been chased by styars who happen to be madly in love with her. On summer days she would run around with a fern dryade named Finnilope while she was in her favorite brown dress. They were madly in love but their love was torn a part when he was trampled by a mob of styars trying to get to Anastasia. Anastasia was in a unjust state for a year while greaving for him. By then almost all the styars who loved her left her alone. After that state left they started chaseing her again. They chases still go this day...

Dwelling:Willow trees
Physical appearance: Annastasia is tall, about 5 ft. 6 in., and slender with blue eyes. She has hair that sits around her shoulders and is a beautiful silver in colour.She has a radiant smile, but rarely shows it after having Finninlope trampled. She prefers to wear brown still but sometime will wear other colours
Personality: On a good day she is happy and funny and might let you see her bright, radient smile. When she is being chased by the satyrs, her mood is a diffrent story; she will have a short temper and verry snappy. She is mostly happy when she is with friends and by her tree. Her willow tree gives her a resting place; which is how she gets her energy. When satyrs wake her though she will not be in a good mood at all that day and will need to go to sleep early that day..
Talents: She is an excelent climber and an amazing runner.
Weapons:She got a bow and arrows from her best friend Halo
Other: *~MoonHalo~* and Sonic: Prince of Death brought me to this site. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

Last edited by Anastasia on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 pm

lol i also helped you make her happen
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:48 pm

I like her, but I don't think you should say that the satyrs always have, and still do, chase her. It makes her seem kind of Mary-Sue-ish. Maybe you should use something else to say, like, "Satyrs have been known to chase her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Annastasia is accepted. :]
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:23 pm

THank you!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Hey Willow! Welcome to CHB.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Name: Rinka Vinia
Age/Birthday: 13 years old/December 11
God Parent: (father) Aether
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: (Mother) Zephar Vinia
Years in Camp: None
Brief History: (before born)Zephar was out hunting with the rest of the hunters in her village. Zephar was the young daughter of the chief of the tribe of the Actionic people. Zephar already had 10 rabbit and they were now going after a doe and a fawn. Zephar was to into the chase that she didn’t notice the rest of the tribe gave up on the hunt. Zephar stopped in a unfamiliar clearing to try to gather her bearings. Then a man came out of the trees behind her. Zephar twisted around her spear in her hand. Aether(the man) held up his hand and touched the spear tip and made Zephar lower the spear that was in front of Aether’s chest. Aether spoke with a full of life voice that almost seamed to pierce Zephar’s heart; “I am Aether the Greek God of light and upper airs. Do not fear me for I am just like you in many ways.” Zephar took a step away from Aether and went to run but Aether graved her wrist and made her stay. Zephar was kidnapped and soon fell in love with Aether. Aether said if she conceive his child he would marry her. Zephar listened to him and soon she was pregnant. Aether left her after he had to go to war. Zephar knew he couldn’t die and Aether most likely wouldn’t be back. Zephar left and went back to the village where she was a outcast till Rinka was a year old. Aether came back a month after Zephar left to marry Zephar but she was gone. (After born) Rinka was born in India as being a outcast in her village. Everyone in her village knew her mother conceived of a god and she wasn’t married. Her mother was only a outcast for a year after Rinka was born. Then Rinka was left to defend for herself with the other outcasts. Then one day while out hunting a silvery figure shoot a buck right in front of Rinka. Then a whole “tribe” of silvery figures came forth with the what looked like the chief. The chief looked the 11 year old up and down and spoke in a mysterious, beautiful, song like voice; “Hello young Half-blood I’m am Artemis. I am the Greek goddess of the moon and a virgin hunter for the rest of time.” Artemis smiled at Rinka and could tell she was fearful of the goddess. Artemis opened her mouth again to calm Rinka and to ask her if she wanted to become a hunter too; “Rinka daughter of Aether would you like to become a virgin hunter and live for ever more hunting with us?” Rinka nodded and smiled for the first time since they meet. “Ok now you must repeat this to me. I Rinka Vinia pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis I turn my back on the company of men, Accept eternal maidenhood, And join the Hunt.” Rinka took a deep breath and repeated back the words Artemis just spoke to her. Rinka was greeted with a course of voices of the rest of the hunt. Rinka felt a strange tingling under her skin and she shivered. Artemis smiled and giggled; “That is the feeling of immortality. If you leave that feeling will go and you will die when you were going to die but you would just be older.” Rinka smiled and nodded. Then the hunt started again they cleaned and cut up the buck and made camp. Rinka felt left out when another girl came up to her and looking out into the sunset she said, “Hello I’m Jenna. Do you need a pack and a tent?….Wait I shouldn’t need to ask that.” She gives a half laugh and walks over to a near by tent and soon returns with a pack. “Everything is in there that you need. Want to join us in a sing-a-long?” Rinka was taken back by those words the got up; “Might do me good. To get to know the other hunters.” Jenna took Rinka by the arm and lead her to the fire where plenty of hunters were sitting and singing. After what seamed like dozens of songs Rinka excused herself to set up her own tent and to go to bed. (10 Months later) Rinka was now in New York and was heading south. When the ran into a dirty, starving, blond boy. He fainted right in front of Rinka from running and little food. 5 of the hunters including Rinka crowded around him giving him food and things like that. Then a hell-hound came out of no where and there was a river of arrows piercing the body of the hell-hound. The boy woke up after the hunters built camp. He had stories Rinka listened intently and sat next to him. John(the boy) said he was going to Camp Half Blood. He slept in a tent alone that night but in the early dawn hours he came into Rinka’s tent. He convinced her to run away with him. To go to Camp Half Blood together. She agreed and when they left the tingling in her skin left. A month later they were being chased by another Hell-hound and it killed him as her arrow hit it in the head. It took her another sad month to get to camp.
Physical Appearance: Rinka has long, silky, soft brown hair. She has what looks like a huge sun-tan but it is her natural skin color. She has the earthy brown eyes that sparkle when she is happy and glitter when she is sad. She is short for a 13 year old, Indian girl; she is 5ft even. She weights a whooping 90 lbs. She has small powerful legs that can take her running for a long time. She has skinny arms that hold a huge punch. Her waist is measured at 19in all around. She has a faint few freckles on her cheeks that are barely noticeable. She wears mostly jeans and a tank top but on special days she will wear some of her Indian clothes.
Personality: Rinka has a very smooth personality. She is happy most of the time, sad when needs to be sad, and angry when needs to be angry. She loves to hang out with guys because there is less drama and its more fun. Rinka sleeps weekends away and everyday she sleeps in. She loves fighting and making dummies but she hates fighting people.
Fatal Flaw:
1) Shellfish- Rinka is very allergic to Shellfish. If she gets a tiny piece it could kill her.
2) Blood- Rinka faints at the very sight of blood. it’s the gooey, red, past like that gets to her the worst.
Pets:
1) Hell-Hound pup- Given to her by a hunter. The pup’s name is Jijin and is very trained.
Talents:
1) Swimming- Rinka has a strange ability to swim very good. She has placed 1st in plenty of races. People loved to watch her swim. One person said; “Its like watching a mermaid swim in the open ocean.”
Weapons:
1)Dagger- Given to her by lady Artemis herself. It can hit any target from 100yards away dead center.
2) Sword- Given to her by another hunter.
Year-rounder or summer: Year-rounder but she sneaks out a lot
Other: none

Last edited by Annastasia on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Nice detail. 8D Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Trinity Froese
Age/Birthday: 14, June 15
God Parent: Nyx
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Benjamin Froese, is my father. I have no brothers or sisters.
Years in Camp: none
Brief History: Trinity was born in Orlando, Florida. Trinity had always held a great fascination for night and dark colours. Her father would always smile at her when he saw her in dark colours but he wasn’t fond of it. When Trinity was 10 her dad died and she ran away so that an orphan age wouldn’t find her. She was fine on her own and met a dryade who told her about camp half blood. The dryade didn’t stay long but Trinity made her way towards Camp Half blood. She often stayed long periods of time in places so it took her 2 years to reach camp. On her journey, when she was 13, Nyx claimed her.
Physical Appearance: Trinity is rather small with short blonde hair. She is only 5'4.Though she is short she is quick and agile. She is a great runner and has always been one of the fastest in her class. She is also light but that is to be expected because of her size.
Personality: Trinity is very friendly once you get to know her but she is very quiet. She loves berries and you can always find a smile on her face when she is eating them. She is shy at first but after wards she is very friendly. She also has great ideas but is to shy to share them.She enjoys hanging out with friends and enjoys life at Camp Half Blood... So far.
Fatal Flaw:
1) She is terrified of heights. She hates climbing trees and mountains.
Pets: 1) A silver cat named Willow.
Talents:
1) She is amazing at blending in with her surroundings and moving silently.
Weapons:
Year-Round or Summer: Year rounder
Other: Sorry I’m not the best at making chars....
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:33 pm

Accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:50 pm

CENTAUR
Name:Alexis
Brief History: Alexis had always wanted to fit in but she was kept away from everyone by her father. He told her about Camp Half-Blood but she never wanted to go there. When he died she made her journey then. She regretted not going when he was alive. She never knew her mother.
Physical Appearance:As a centaur she is part horse,half human. Her horse part is pure black with a long flowing black tail.Her human part has black hair at shoulder length and green eyes. She wears a headband to keep her hair back. And she wears a camp half blood T-shirt too.
Personality: Alexis is very friendly, she`s always out looking for friends. But she is very mischievous. If she`s out looking for a new friend she`s probably multi-tasking and looking for some way to get into trouble and avoid getting caught. She likes ice cream... She also tries to find that..... But all in all she enjoys fun, friend, avoiding getting in trouble while she deserves too, and ice cream...
Talents:Running. Naturally she`s good at that. Getting in trouble.
Weapons: Bow and arrows, sword.
Other:No clue...
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Accepted.
I think we only have one other centaur. xD If that.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:02 pm

(yes you do have a centaur already. I rped with her)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annastasia's Characters   Annastasia's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annastasia's Characters
Page 1 of 1