Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Falling on your butt is not fun. }Open{

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Falling on your butt is not fun. }Open{ Empty
PostSubject: Falling on your butt is not fun. }Open{   Falling on your butt is not fun. }Open{ I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Wind blowing in it's hair. Moving with grace and speed. This what beast who had just bucked me was doing. Running away like it was the most amazing thing in the world. NOT. Stuipd horse.

Standing up I brushed off my butt. Maybe I should really give up on trying to ride. It's ovibus they don't like me. I'm a daughter of Zeus what made me stuipd enough even try that anyway. Running my fingers through my curly red hair I could tell this wasn't getting anybetter. Turning on my heel I started back towards the stables.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

Falling on your butt is not fun. }Open{
Page 1 of 1