Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Open] Falling Into The Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

[Open] Falling Into The Night Empty
PostSubject: [Open] Falling Into The Night   [Open] Falling Into The Night I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Noel wandered into the cabin and almost fell into her bed. Yawning faintly she laid back and looked at the ceiling. She had been here a year already and right now, her insomnia is kicking her butt. Noel had never felt so bored. The days seemed to drag on, and right now she wanted to either sleep or go hang out with someone. Sitting back up she stretched and looked about. Where was everyone.... she asked herself while she paced across the floor.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Falling Into The Night   [Open] Falling Into The Night I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Colby walked into the cabin and heard a steady pacing in the girls dorm. Walking into it she raised an eyebrow at Noel. "Can't sleep?" Colby asked, already knowing it was one of the biggest problems in the cabin, however she didn't allow for them to have any sleeping pills for there own safety.

Walking in and sitting herself on a bed the raven haired girl smiled warmly. Her hair was tied back in a braid that ended at her lower back and had silver strands and navy silk. Her face had a few lose hairs on the side and she looked quite russled, obvisoaly coming from somewhere, most likely sword training. She laid a slendor yet collased hand on her lap and watched her sister with deep emerald eyes that had no bottom and so its story had no end. But her smile overshone everything because it was soft yet bold and so different from her features.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Falling Into The Night   [Open] Falling Into The Night I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Noel looked at her sister Colby and smiled. "You know it. Ugh I swear insomnia is seriously kicking my but these days.I find it being worse around the time of full moons." She said before sitting on the floor. Looking up at Colby Noel smiled sheepishly."Do you think you could braid my hair, I've never been good at it, and our hairs almost the same length." Noel whispered while she grabbed her, midnight blue ribbon from her dresser. She was never really good at the girly type things, and right now her hair was driving her nuts."Actually, do you think you could cut my hair so it's just bellow my shoulder blades?" Never really wanting to part from her long hair she did need a major hair cut.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Falling Into The Night   [Open] Falling Into The Night I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Colby smiled and nodded, coming up to Noel she patted a wooden chair beside a large mirror and dug throw a dress for the suppiles she needed. She was never big on being girly but she did like to play with her hair and it grew unaturaly fast and often had to cut it. When down it went to her waist. She smiled and pulled off her shoes for more confort leaving to expose her long brightly colored socks under her jeans. "Just give me a moment to change and get something from my room. Colby ran out the room.

When she returned she was dressed in comfy pj's and carring a little box in her hand which she placed by the brush and combs on the desk. " The full moon will affect you, I wake up in the middle of the night and have vivid dreams, though they aren't like most demigod dreams that happen, luckly, since you would not want it to." Her light hearted smile dropped into a slight frown. Now what excatly am I going to do with this?" She picked the end of Noel's hair up and started brushing threw it.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Falling Into The Night   [Open] Falling Into The Night I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Noel smiled warmly."Mm, so true I've had nights were I'll just sit up in bed. Staring at nothing and finding myself unable to sleep." Her voice trailed off while she looked in the mirror.
Staring at her reflection she considered getting colored contacts so her eyes weren't so boring."Cut it however you like as long as it stays at my shoulder blades. And when in doubt I can ask an Aphrodite kid to help fix it up." She said in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open] Falling Into The Night   [Open] Falling Into The Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open] Falling Into The Night
Page 1 of 1