Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Falling Out of the sky (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Falling Out of the sky (open) Empty
PostSubject: Falling Out of the sky (open)   Falling Out of the sky (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:46 pm

I fell,and fell,and fell,then I landed on the hill.I made up my mind.I was NEVER riding a pegasai without getting lessons ever again."Dumb horse" I muttered,and started to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Zinaida

Zinaida

PostSubject: Re: Falling Out of the sky (open)   Falling Out of the sky (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:34 pm

As I stood near the guard dragon doing my shift for guard duty I heard a loud thud. I quickly turned around and saw a camper crash land out of the sky. "Noah!" I screamed. I dashed over to where he was lying down. "Noah, are you okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Falling Out of the sky (open)   Falling Out of the sky (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:29 pm

"Yeah,I think so." I said,and turned to Sonia."Turns out,I'm not that good with pegasai."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling Out of the sky (open)   Falling Out of the sky (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling Out of the sky (open)
Page 1 of 1