Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natic

Natic

Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) Empty
PostSubject: Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open)   Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) SimonNessman-1
Acendril Elohir Vanuir
Beren and Athena

In the midst of his dreams, Ace was falling. Yards from him, a cyclops wailed in terror as the two made their descent from the heavens, the monster desperate to cling onto the nothingness that unfolded around them. His mind circulated on the tension of his body in motion as they dropped from the clouds in the sky, the hairs rising on his arms from the sheer force of the exhilarating speed of their course down unto the world. He didn't have much time, the two poised in battle would soon hit the earthen ground and be crushed, and yet before then, Elohir would seek vengeance on the evil before him. With his hair racing back from the wind, he dived forward towards the location of his enemy, his hand gripped on his spear; Valacar, as he willed his arm to swiftly slice and stroke away at the flesh of his opponent, whom had regained his consciousness of the battle between himself and the demigod before him, and was eager now to continuously make attempts at snatching Ace across from him with his chain belt. The heir of the Vanuir was agile enough to dodge several attacks, many of which would have decapitated him with one swift pull of the chain around his neck or strung his body apart by his waist and a swift push. Circling around each other, the wind in his ears blocked out all the sound from around him, which was fitting enough to accompany his battle cry as he drove the blade of his spear inside the cyclopes' chest, his feet landing on top of the enemy as they approached less than a mile away from...the ocean.

Taking one final look down at his opponent, he shielded his eyes with one arm as the cyclopes turned to black ash, the particles flying in the air and stinging as they passed his face. Using his other hand, he transformed Valacar back to the black decagon of a totem that hung around his neck, and began to unlace his guige in which held his silver escutcheon, a shield named Ondoher that had been present on his back, as he quickly hopped onto the weaponry and glided through the air. The icy waters of what seemed to be the Atlantic hung below him by just yards, though luckily for him, Ondoher allowed flight at a high altitude and with an incomparable speed. After what seemed to be no less than twenty minutes, he was flying into Camp Half-Blood, a place that had recently been dubbed his 'new home'. He had to warn the others about something..had it escaped his mind? Everything apart of Ace told him it was important information..yet he couldn't remember what he had to let the others know in which related to his battle, and why it had occured.

The flash of battle came back to him like a sucker-punch to the head, his mind remembering his awakening upon an island that floated in the clouds, and how the cyclopes had immediately spotted him as he began returning to consciousness from previously laying down on a field of grass, dazed and bewildered as to how he had gotten there. Ace remembered having only a few moments to prepare for the oncoming assault of the cyclopes charging him with his chain belt in hand, he himself mutually sprinting towards his enemy as the totem that hung around his neck turned into Valacar, the double sided spear. That had been enough to stop the cyclopes' in his tracks, perhaps growing fearful of the Stygian Iron. The moment of hesitation had given Ace enough momentum from still running to knock his enemy off the island, the tension of what would have been a battle dying down..until the chain wrapped around his leg, propelling him to fall too, and chase down his enemy.

At last he reached his cabin, his arms lurching forward as he expected himself to burst open the wooden door, but instead, his hands and arms; like a wisp of gray smoke, simply flew forward and through the entrance; causing his tumbling and collapse inside. Looking up, he spotted his own body, curled up and troubled at his bunk, his face the expression of deep concentration. Was this all merely a dream? Walking over, he touched his body, and he was immediately thrown into reality, the phase in-between the two worlds feeling like a vivid shifting of shapes and colors, cluelessness and a process of endless knowledge. He woke with a start, lurching forward with the great heaving of his lungs, his eyes starring wide and wild. What had just happened?

Making his way outside, he didn't even care what time it was, but he needed to get out of here. How would he differentiate between dreaming and reality if this occurred again? Yet something in his mind told him that he was alive in reality still. Ace had dreams that produced thoughts and feelings deep inside him, experienced things that would trouble all demigods in their sleep, but never had he experienced such a time as the previous startling. His boots crushed the grass beneath him for miles, the progress of his path elapsing parallel to that of a creek..creek Euros? It didn't matter, but the sound of the rushing water brought comfort to his ears, a sense that had previously ceased with his descent through the air. Ace, the man that flew from the heavens. What had any of this experience meant or where did it come from? He sat with his back against a great olive tree, the tree of his mother. In the accordance of how late it was, he didn't know, but the only source of light was evidently coming from the moon, shining on that of the creek and its waters that rapidly coursed before him. Elohir had to try and get his head together, to think all of this out and figure out its significance.

Halfway during his progress, he heard the rustling of the grass being crushed by someone else..or something. He hurriedly gripped his hand upon his totem, the black decagon that hung from his neck; his eyes scanning the brush for any signs of life, or those that sought death. The aura of his power became displayed around him, mist circling around the creek now, and in the absence of air; his surroundings portrayed a scene engulfed in smoke.
"Who seeks me out in the night?" His tone was bold, intimidating as it hung in the air, and questioning. "Regardless if you're a friend or foe. Show yourself." He continued in a whisper, although it transcended loud enough in effect for anyone in the particular area to hear it.

Last edited by Natic on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open)   Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 pm

I might be too strung out on compliments
Overdose on confidence
Started not to give a crap and stopped fearing the consequence

Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) Tumblr_lx9q98MSQg1r9rpkbo1_500_large
cali~17~hecate

The forest was so peaceful... then...

Cali was startled when she heard the boy's voice. She shut down her invisibility spell, and her head appeared. She moved from behind the tree and look at him. Cali's eyes widened and she shied backwards. Her brown hair blew back in the wind and she kept her body on the tree, afraid of what he would do. "I'm-I'm sorry. I'm Cali, Hecate Cabin Leader," she said, softly. You might wonder what she was doing in the forest. She was chanting incantations with her mother, but when she mysteriously disappeared, Cali couldn't find her way back to the cabins. No doubt she'd get in trouble for being out past curfew...

Drinking every night because we drink to my accomplishments
Faded way too long I'm floating in and out of consciousness
And they sayin' I'm back, I'd agree with that...

Last edited by Rue♥ on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open)   Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) 18bz3c
* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus
Echo was working late in the forge, on a project. She was repairing the training dummies for the arena. The girl didn't mind working until about ten o'clock at night. She worked on adding more positions that the dummies would be countered by the more talented demigods. Each position would have a chance of occurring, one to thirty. There were some stances that were known to her, others weren't as familiar. After they were done, she could finally go back to bed. She had been working on them for a while, two weeks to be exact.

After her long evening, with no supper, she headed over the Mess Hall. When she stepped onto the marble floors, her sneakers made dirt stains on the floor. Nymphs who were cleaning up after the other campers, who should've eaten hours before, stared at her. Echo brushed a strand of loose hair behind her face. "Do, do you guys have anything left?" she asked softly. The nymph pointed to the kitchen and walked away, cleaning tables. Echo tried to hide a look of shock from her face. Usually they were kind, but why not now? Shaking her head, she pushed the door open to the kitchen.

The kitchen was even more empty than the Mess Hall's tables. Looking at the counters, she opened a creaky wooden door. Grabbing bread and turkey, she quickly made a sandwich and ate it. Echo hadn't realized how hungry she really was. It wasn't healthy to eat little for a long time. Going back to the cabinet, she got another sandwich and ate it as well. She sighed and grabbed a bottle of water, heading out of the kitchen. Echo's footsteps made a hollow sound as she lightly walked out the back door of the Mess Hall.

As soon as she walked out of the back door, moonlight struck her grease-stained face. Echo was intrigued by it's light, she had been ever since she was little. It seemed to be pointing it's rays into the forest, to the creek. She looked for midnight guards, finding none. Echo walked into the forest, the moonlight dancing through the trees, making leaf shapes on her face. She brushed her blonde hair out of her face again, still looking ahead of her. Her brown eyes shone in the light of the silver moon.

Echo's feet crunched on the grass, and she saw the figure of another person. A boy to be exact. She inhaled quickly, instantly covering her mouth. Echo never was good at talking to people in general, but boys made butterflies in her stomach come alive. She only saw the outline of his figure. It was slender, and she felt butterflies come again. Then she heard his voice, which made her want to melt. He spoke boldly, and she almost forgot to breathe.

Echo just listened, but only silence hung in the air for a while. Then he spoke again, with power and her knees almost buckled. She felt like she had to do as he said, to avoid getting hurt, or just disobeying him. Echo took a cautious step forward, her features becoming visible in the light of the moon. Her hair was braided loosely, resting on her right shoulder. She was wearing an old t-shirt, with grease stains all over it. Her jeans were faded and ripped, also stained. Echo looked at him, forgetting to breathe yet again. He was different, at least different than most boys. She could sense that just by looking at him.

Echo's brown eyes quickly looked him over, and then looked at his face. She saw another girl, whom she recognized as Cali, a daughter of Hecate. Echo brushed her hair out of her eyes again, nervously. Had he been talking to her as well? Or was it to Cali? She leaned on a tree, close to the two, and stepped on a root of the tree. Echo slipped, and fell backwards,letting out a small yelp. She landed on her bottom, right between the two other demigods. "Er, hi." Echo said softly.
http://www.polyvore.com/echo/set?id=44643100

Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open)   Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:15 am

Acendril Elohir Vanuir
Beren and Athena

Suddenly, he was surprised to see a girl appear before him, leaning against a tree, her tone providing a bashful manner. He looked her over, the tension dying down in his eyes and head as he began reviewing her words and exercised caution in being careful to not misunderstand. He was already in such a confused state at the moment. "It's late.." His words began in an uncertain stir, still not being his usual softness of a warmth extending and not in its previous state of being cold and poised. "What are you doing out here, Cali..?" He asked, mildly confused about the situation. She must have walked miles, as did he.

Not a few seconds later did a new addition arrive amongst the two who viewed each other over, and to Ace's great dismay in his heart, he could sense fear from this young girl as well. His spirits silently died down, and although he would have hung his head in the situation if things were different, he wasn't about to let his emotions get the best of his mind. Watching as the new girl tumbled down to the grass floor, his attention didn't seem to differ any more so then if a leaf had fallen.
"Are..you alright?" He asked for courtesy sake, looking her over. "I didn't mean to startle anyone from Camp..only I didn't expect to see anyone from Camp here, either.." The confession was genuine, his hand running through his locks of dirty-blond hair after he spoke; busily coaxing his emotions away with the soothing gesture. His hazel eyes wondered from Cali to the other girl, deciding what else to say or do. "I'm sure you're both curious as to the manner of my hostility.." This of course was an assumption, but due to their expressions when meeting his first words of calling, he presumed this much was true. "I feel as if something important..is supposed to happen soon." His muse was empty in measure, but significant in feeling, and this he said while as looking down, his hands slowly tearing away at grass. What proof did he have? Mere dreams? He doubted any other Camper would believe him based on pure dreams about fighting monsters - they had all had those. "I don't expect the both of you to really ponder what. However, I..thought either of you two might be some sort of evil force..out to get me." It was hard to shake the idea after what he had just seen, just minutes ago in his sleep. "But it appears not..as far as I'm concerned. Yet no Camper would be out from Camp at this time, or at least not miles out." An eyebrow became raised at this thought, as he questioned the two girls motives for walking such a distance at such a time.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open)   Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:07 am

Overdose on confidence

cali~17~hecate

Why did he need to know what she was doing out here?

But of course, that was Cadil talking. Cali's twin sister, Cadil, had put herself into a self-induced coma, a way to find your inner self and realized your true magical powers. Cali was supposed to this as well, but she was too busy with Cabin Leader problems to do ANYTHING. She was surprised that she got out tonight. But anyways, the only way Cadil could contact the outside world was through Cali. So sometimes, Cali thought things she didn't usually think, and blurted things out she would never say. All because of Cadil. On rare occasions, Cadil would speak to Cali in her mind. It was a wear on Cali.

The wind blew softly against Cali's face, telling her it was okay to show magic. She knew it was her mother sending her a sign. Two magical orbs appeared in Cali's hands; they were both dark grey, the color that represented her dark magic. It was rather ironic that Cali's powers were dark while she was always happy, and Cadil's were light, while she was always mad. The orbs suddenly disappeared and Cali added a small smile. She didn't exactly trust these two people. Cali was an easy person to gain trust, but it was late, and she didn't even know their names. Would you just zap them or leave already?, Cali thought exasperatedly. Wait, no, that wasn't Cali, that was Cadil. You know I have to gain their trust first! Cali thought back to her. Whatever.

Cali's eyes fluttered, shutting away Cadil. "Well, I was practicing some new incantations with my mother in the woods. Then she suddenly disappeared, and I couldn't find my way back. I've been walking around for what seemed like hours. I wasn't exactly scared, just exasperated and tired. God, like wild animals can hurt me," she said. That last line was an extra from Cadil. Cali again fluttered her eyes, trying to banish her sister from her mind and back into her self-induced coma. Cadil didn't think she could get anything done in Cali's mind, could she?

Not that Cali's not smart... just a little too bubbly...

"Hostility?" Cali asked. She wasn't exactly sure what it was, but Cadil spoke for her. Cali's tone of voice changed when Cadil spoke. "What could make you so hostile? And why would something so important happen here? Camp is probably the lamest place to be right now. Ha, and if there's some evil force, I'm sure it couldn't surpass my powers. I work with the darkest magic possible; it's super hard to get past. My sister has this... light magic that should belong to me with my "bubbly personality". I'm so stu-" Cali punched herself in the stomach and gagged before Cadil could finish that statement. She could tolerate Cadil calling her stupid, but not when she took control of her. "Sorry... my sister's in a self-induced coma, and she can connect to my body. Hence, the reason my tone of voice changed." Cali's melodic voice was more convincing then Cadil's monotonous voice.

Last edited by Rue♥ on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open)   Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:36 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus
Echo nodded, she was fine. Perfectly fine... just tired. She sighed slightly, seeing she didn't need to be on the damp ground any longer. She got up and backed off a little, as if the campers would bite her. Echo let her hands fall at her sides, nervously tugging at the end of her shirt.

Echo listened to the boy talk, as if he had seen something. "Maybe a vision?" she thought to herself. She scolded herself for acting so nervous, and stopped with her shirt-tugging. Her brown eyes widened slightly, seeing orbs form in Cali's hand. "OMG she's gonna smite me!" was the first thought that ran through Echo's mind. She didn't think Cali was like that, but the orbs in her hands said differently.

Seeing Cali talk differently, made Echo even more confused, until Cali explained her situation. The demigod had forgotten that Cali was a twin, and the two were probably very close. "Maybe not so close?" she thought, seeing the daughter of Hecate punching her gut. Hm, sisters. Suddenly Echo was happy not to have one.

She looked at Cali, then at the boy. "They want to know why you are here stupid!" a voice said in her mind. Echo shook her head slightly, thinking the voice she heard,was not her's. Shaking off that thought she looked at the boy. "Oh, I was just working... at the forge." Echo said, stuttering slightly. "I was er.... just going for a walk. Not like I was planning to hurt anyone!" she said, holing her hands up. "Just walking..." Echo repeated softer this time.
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open)   Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:52 pm

((OOC: I know this took me a while, but it's because I added the riddle/prophecy and well, I'm very slow with CSS but very agile in finding creativity..yeah, haha. Anyway, here it is.))

Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) SimonNessman-1
~ Acendril Elohir Vanuir ~
H e i r
o f T h e V a n i u r

A coming of change has been obtained
Yet growth of weariness and the same old thing

An immediate response clicked upon the appearance of Cali's aura of power, Ace's eyes flicking towards the orbs as his hand secretively and quickly went to the totem that hung by his neck against its steel chain. The black and silver decagon was cold, but soon went warm in a fit of fury at his touch. Even when Cali's powers ceased, his hand did not retract from its cradled, alert position around the totem holding the poised silver phoenix, its wings outstretched inside its black boundaries, beckoning to be unleashed by a simple call from Elohir.

Still, standing before him lies insensible null;
A being whose voice has more than one,
And plays tricks on the mind, depriving logic abroad;
It threatens to swallow itself whole in its struggling attempt to reign,
For even the being cannot see,
Its intertwine predicts disruption in its life's very chain

Although he hadn't any reason to suspect the girl from the Hecate cabin, he didn't know her well enough either, nor trust her. Listening as she explained herself, he hesitated, pondering on how much of the story he could find truth in, and evaluating it for holes or anything suspicious. He wasn't in any state to accept shortcomings that could especially end his life. Soon, the dreams would be back; he was sure of it. What's more, his heart kept creeping up on him, perhaps communicating with him in responding with a surge of a poised vibe. What was there to be poised of around him, he wasn't quite sure of yet, but his mind agreed that the source was near. His immediate attention perked up when Cali mentioned 'practicing some new incantations with my mother in the woods', his suspicions suddenly raised. "Your explanation is that you were practicing your techniques with Hecate not far from here" His eyebrow became raised, as he stood from his sitting position against the olive tree, his stature easily towering over the other two girls in comparison. The leaves from his trousers blew off with the wind, escaping the clothing's hold as they fell to the ground and gave a resounding crunch underneath his boots with his first steps of parting away to the base of a second tree, his head cocked over his shoulder. Although Hecate continued, one instance alone kept continuing when she would contradict her ideals. A paradox, he speculated, folding his arms although maintaining his grip on the black totem as he turned his body towards her. Cali's boast and confusing followings had only washed Ace over with parallel transfixion and unyearning contemplation. She describes her powers and therefore herself as being 'super hard to get past' in caliber..yet that doesn't further the solution towards the current problem in which she lacks understanding. Not in the least. He quietly noted to himself to not open up about the dilemma to Cali personally again after the struggling instance before him, and especially with the self-given punch that had to gear her back into control over her two parts vying for central power over herself. If anything, Cali would have to understand later on when she evidently saw his problem to be more important..perhaps when it threatened her, although Ace didn't want it to have to come to that. The hazel iris' of his eyes simply looked over Cali, his mind still full of thought, as they passed over to the girl who now stood, too.

With the sudden appearance off a curious Second
Whose seeking remains unknown, and still begs deep question
By wondering into the unknown,
She gives great suspicion, keeping her thoughts to herself
What is her true purpose, while her position's mutually stated and beheld?

The newest arrival to their company spoke up again now amidst the two's apparent tension, offering her own reasoning. The look in his eyes displayed a softness of sympathy as he starred down at the young girl, indeed noting that her clothes were stained from her work. Although his face clearly showed great concern and concentration, his lips formed a small smile. "I won't be expecting harm from either of you." This he acknowledged, his mind working its agile frame into inputting the two's intentions in coming out at this time of night, should they be true. In honesty however, although he spoke with some meaning, his thoughts were still mixed on the situation. There were too many possibilities concerning the two that could end up negative, and untruthful. Dangerous, most certainly if not found out. Perhaps it was only his paranoid mind again, but he had reason to be. He had fallen for what seemed to be a thousand miles from the sky, not just minutes ago, in some ghostly form of riddles.

How did this come to be amidst the quarrels of his haul,
With dreaming enlightening wisdom in foreseeing ones fall
Through the heavens that sung of the prodigy's great descent
Into the shadows, upon a clock with untimely progress in ticks

An attack on his mind broke out with a renewed impact around him, the cells in his brain seemingly popping as he fell to his knees, his hands racing to his head as it took everything inside him to not yell under mustering all his pain. Gravity seemed to shift from around him, the smoke and mist rising like ashen flakes in the air and igniting, the trees shifting in shape and color as they lost their forms and configured into obscure fixations. The whole world had gone black and white, and from underneath him seemed to spring a whirlpool, sucking him within almost whole, promising horror and filling him with fear. All the while, his vision shifted from dreams and reality - from falling from the sky to glaring up at the two girls before him in fluctuating instances. His nose began to run a trail of blood, and it wasn't long before his body visible collapsed on the grass, shifting wildly to and fro in his attempt to douse the agony with movement. Get out of my head! Thoughts swarming, his mind seemed to be at war with itself. Words started to form from within him, declaring in a great symphony of some chain of events - a process he can't control. Whether he'd found himself in a world of imagination now or still exiting in reality - nothing was sure to Elohir. In what seemed to be his utmost troubling effort to regain consciousness to his true surroundings, he slowly caught himself passing into conscious - his body heaving as he breathed heavily, his palms extended on the wet grass and gripping it - taring it to pieces as his eyes gaped widely. After a short while, he attempted to stand. I've come into contact with an illusion..danger approaches. He didn't know how we knew, but something told him he was right. As if a message had been stored within him through their terrifying process. Now knowing the source of trouble that stood yards from them, he felt renewed with newfound determination. "We've got to get out of here," he shot sharply through gritted teeth, his head still processing from the mass mental collision that had just happened. His hands found that of the two girls - two fellow campers he barely knew, but still felt responsible for protecting amidst his excruciation, as he bid them race from Elros and back to the borders of Camp. "This place will be swarmed with enemies in but a few short moments. We have but minutes." He added, before drawing forth into a sprint, sure now that the other two would follow his lead. They had to. Or death would soon be awaiting them.

All of them.

The night had foremost brought confusion, and now transition
Into the stir of the trio, who stood in each others wake
When forces of nature soon swarm their presence
Strings shall tie into knots and combine their mutual fates
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open)   Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Overdose on confidence

cali~17~hecate

Cali didn't have enough to comprehend everything that the boy had said before he was pulling her hand and taking her somewhere. Where's he taking you? Cadil asked. "I have no idea," Cali responded out loud, but quietly. "Where are you taking us?" she said, practically repeating her question. She felt a surge of fear and magic going through her body. The smallest black orbs appeared in her hands, just in case anything happened.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open)   Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:57 pm

* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *

Daughter of Hephaestus
Echo sighed a soft sigh of relief when the boy saw he wouldn't expect harm from either of them. That was good, right? The boy seemed to be really deep in thought, which somewhat bugged the daughter of Hephaestus. Was there something he was keeping from them? Echo shook her head and looked at the ground.

Echo let her mind wander for a while, following the silence that settled along the three. She thought more about her training dummies to be made for the arena. Echo still had to run various tests on them. She ran through what she had to test in her mind. "Check the skills, all 50 of them, the armor, and the control box." Echo thought to herself.

The only thing that snapped her out of her work was the boy's voice. They needed to leave? What? Echo looked up at him, realizing that she still didn't know the boy's name. Her face turned a slight shade of pink when he grabbed both of their hands. This situation was very odd, very odd indeed.

Echo didn't have time to say anything either, because the boy was rushing them off to somewhere safe. Hearing Cali's question, Echo nodded while they went on their way. She couldn't help but ask a question, in all randomness. "So, what's your name? I don't think you told us..." Echo said, looking at the ground.

http://www.polyvore.com/echo/set?id=44643100

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open)   Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling From The Heavens (Selene & Open)
Page 1 of 1