Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

if the heavens ever did speak...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

if the heavens ever did speak... Empty
PostSubject: if the heavens ever did speak...   if the heavens ever did speak... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:09 pm

...she's the last true mouth piece

dean is back

every sunday's getting more bleak...

with a clean slate

...a fresh poison each week

Last edited by holycrapitsdean on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: if the heavens ever did speak...   if the heavens ever did speak... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:11 pm

'we were born sick, ' you heard them say it

i have been away a very long time but recently i decided to make a temporary comeback. i intend to stick around a month or two depending on how busy i get. i usually do this every so often and thought it was a good time to come back again for a little bit. whilst i'm here i will be active and i will not disappear as i used to but rather let people know i am going to leave in advance.

my church offers no absolutes
she tells me, 'worship in the bedroom.'
the only heaven i'll be sent to
is when i'm alone with you—

so ages ago i bought loads of things with my drachmas such as; an extra character; an extra btc character; a power boost; and weapon and pet perks. as i start using them i will mention it. also beware of my face claims:

• fanning, elle - shared with bean
    • foy, mackenzie - shared with summer
    • heatherton, erin
    • lo grasso, delphine
    • kroes, doutzen
    • nereng, emilie marie
    • swanepoel, candice
    • nielsen, julien
    • vankerkoven, dimitri
    • hadid, gigi
    • jenner, kylie
    • kolomiyets, igor

i was born sick,
but i love it
command me to be well
amen. amen. amen. amen.

Last edited by holycrapitsdean on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: if the heavens ever did speak...   if the heavens ever did speak... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:11 pm

if the heavens ever did speak... Tumblr_njowbdDHSV1stsv6ko1_540

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Full Name: Mary Wilhelmina Wilson
Date of Birth: July 12th, 2006
Place of Birth: Irvington, New Jersey, New York, USA
Next of Kin: n/a - orphaned
Olympic Heritage: Moros (Μόρος), spirit of doom
History: Mary had a rough childhood. She was abandoned in an orphanage the same day she was born. She grew up there where she was abused by the owners, beaten and made to do things a little girl her age shouldn't do. They always beat her where the bruises couldn't be seen if she wore clothes since she had to go to school according to the law. Mary got bullied a lot at school because she was quiet and lonely and always kept to herself. As Mary grew up, her fear of her abusers turned into resentment and the day she was adopted, her powers finally manifested in a gruesome way. Mary is still unclaimed but her father is the spirit of doom. The day she was adopted, the owners of the orphanage beat her for packing clothes that she was only allowed to wear on Sundays to make it look like the orphanage was nice to the kids. Mary was so angry at this unjust beating, her powers exploded out of her body and the windows of the orphanage and all the mirrors shattered killing one of the owners and severely hurting another.

DEMIGOD FILE

Camp Experience: 4 years
Residence: Hera Cabin
Boarding Situation: Year-round
Skills:

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l COMBAT SKILLS
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l WEAPON HANDLING
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l POWER CONTROL
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l DANGER RATING

Abilities: When Mary is angry or scared, things tend to shatter and explode. Her power will lash out uncontrollably to keep her safe. Normally if its about something silly nothing serious might happen. A window or mirror may crack but that will be all. However if she is properly terrified or angry, bigger and worse things happen. Things explode or start burning. In the end all that will be left around her is a barren wasteland. In the centre of the circle around Mary you'll find a shape, the sign of Moros, to show Doom has been there. Mary has not yet learned how to control her powers but is trying and it's working. Slowly but surely she'll learn.
Weapons: None.
Pets: A small albino ferret called Kermit.

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance: Mary is a beautiful little girl but she is very skinny. She is underweight but is getting better since she got to Camp Half-Blood. In the Orphanage she would rarely get food. She is short with long wavy brown hair that reaches her lower back. She loved her long hair and never ties it up. It always flies around her when she moves. She has big, pretty green eyes that are normally filled with sadness. She is quite a shy and scared individual which was led from her bad history. This causes her to dress very normal, trying to fit in so no-one sees her. You'll normally find her in some cute shorts paired with a simple t-shirt and ballet flats. She doesn't have many clothes other than the few "Sunday" and "adoption day" clothes she still had from the orphanage. Some of those clothes don't fit and she needs more but she is too scared to ask doesn't know anyone else.
Personality: Mary lived a very secluded life where it was never about her and she didn't interact with other people. Only the people who owned the orphanage who abused her when she didn't listen or the bullies who liked to pull her hair and hit her. This resulted in her being very shy, not wanting to get to know other people incase they became the same and would also hurt her like all those other people she knew did. The first person she trusted was the demigod after saving her.
Mary had such a bad life before Camp Half-Blood that she is scared of every noise. Mary never listens to music because it reminds her of the sound that she heard as she got beaten at the orphanage after not doing well enough in school or when she hadn't tidied her bed right after waking up. Mary is mostly scared of men, the people who abused her were always men which made her distrustful and scared of every man she sees. Whether they are her age or older. The ones her age used to bully her and the older ones used to beat her. This shook her so much that she'll start crying if a man touches her.
The little girl has always been very independent. She never had anyone to take care of her and no-one who would give her things. She had to fight for what she wanted and learned early on that trusting people was a mistake. Since the age where she could walk and speak she would tend her own wounds, make sure she had something to eat so she didn't faint, made sure she was clean on adoption day to try and get out of the hell she was living in. It made her hard and independent, she never relied on anyone since because she'd taught herself everything she needed to know.
Fatal Flaw: Mary has no friends because she is so shy and therefore if she is ever to disappear because of a kidnapping, no-one would notice and she could be dead within a short time because no-one would come looking for her. Her shyness could result in her death.
Statistics:

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l STRENGTH
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l SPEED
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l STAMINA
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l DEXTERITY
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l INTELLIGENCE
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l ADAPTABILITY

MISCELLANEOUS

Colour: #95528D
Face Claim: Mackenzie Foy

Last edited by holycrapitsdean on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

if the heavens ever did speak... Tumblr_n47osgwy0U1tosi7to6_r1_250if the heavens ever did speak... Tumblr_n47osgwy0U1tosi7to1_r1_250

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Full Name: Pia Kjellström
Date of Birth: March 4th, 1997
Place of Birth: Stockholm, Södermanland County, Sweden
Next of Kin: Karin Kjellström, older sister
Olympic Heritage: Thanatos (Θάνατος), daemon personification of death
History: Pia was born into a wealthy family. Her parents died when she was only young leaving her and older sister Karin alone. The two lived with her very Christian and old-fashioned grandmother for two years after. At the tender age of 12, Pia was claimed in her grandmother's house in Sweden. Pia's lovely grandmother recognised the symbol and as Thanatos claimed Pia as his daughter, he claimed her grandmother for the Land of the Dead. Since then, Pia has only held resentment in her heart for her father who took everything from her. Her parents and her grandmother and then having been claimed, being forced to move to New York from Sweden. Karin saw the claiming happen and since then has not spoken to Pia. She gave her half of the inheritance and has not seen or spoken to her since, scared of what and who Pia was because of her Olympic heritage.

DEMIGOD FILE

Camp Experience: 6
Residence: Hera Cabin
Boarding Situation: Year-round
Skills:

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l WEAPON HANDLING
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l POWER CONTROL

Abilities: Pia can talk to the dead and raise spirits and skeletons. If she wants to raise a spirit it takes a blood sacrifice and a chant in Ancient Greek. The skeletons can be manipulated to her wishes but she cannot pick the type of skeleton that is raised thus it can be anything. They also do not stay around long, the bigger the blood sacrifice, the longer they will stay. Pia can also sense when someone is on the edge of death. She cannot change anything or do anything about it but she will always know when someone is about to die.
Weapons: Pia owns an arsenal of weapons ranging from knives to swords to bows and arrows. Pia is very handy with weapons and is well-versed in the art of killing something that in her eyes should be dead.
Pets: None.

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance: Pia lives up to her Eastern-European heritage with her long flowing pale blonde hair and striking blue eyes. Standing nearly 5'9" she has the stature of a model and has been told thusly many times. Her long, lithe body has sensual curves which she does not mind showing off. Pia is not shy in general but there will not be a moment you see her without make-up and without her hair done in some kind of fashionable 'do. Having grown up with such a rocky childhood but with the support of her large inheritance, Pia has always been well-off and fills the holes her family left in her soul with clothes, shoes and weapons. Pia favours high-heels (especially Christian Louboutins) and form-fitting dresses or ones with cut-outs or anything that shows off her body.

Pia is a model in her own right but it has also been acknowledged by Wilhelmina Model Management New York. They recruited her and Pia regularly models for magazines and walks fashion shows. Pia revels in the attention and lives for all the designers who want her to walk for them or model or to wear their clothes on red carpets.
Personality:
Fatal Flaw:
Statistics:

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l SPEED
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l ADAPTABILITY

MISCELLANEOUS

Colour: #525895
Face Claim: Gigi Hadid

Last edited by holycrapitsdean on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: if the heavens ever did speak...   if the heavens ever did speak... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:12 pm

if the heavens ever did speak... Tumblr_njqz6aOefH1r9rsb6o3_400

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Full Name: Drys (Δρυς)
Date of Birth: Drys has lived through many ages. She has seen empires rise and fall. She has seen the ends and beginnings of the world.
Place of Dwelling: The Forest
Heritage: Hyleoroi (watcher of the woods)
History: Born in the day of the Gods and after the Titans Drys has experienced lifetimes. There are not many first times nowadays, she is millenias old and remembers every single minute of her life without difficulty. She has been in many parts of the world before humans had. She has seen humans take down forests in seconds. Over the centuries her fury and hate towards mortals or even part mortals like demigods has grown. She has pulled her roots out of the Earth and moved to the one place a forest shall remain untouched. Camp Half-Blood. The Camp of the Demigods.

SKILLS FILE

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l WEAPON HANDLING
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l POWER CONTROL

Abilities: Drys has the whole forest at her disposal to manipulate yet she never uses this ability, when she changes anything in the forest it goes into a huge stress afterwards and it'll have a 'mental breakdown' she will loose control and in the months of stress after that the forest is to vulnerable to risk. She is it's protector and body. She thinks for all trees except those inhabited by other Nymphs, anything unusual that enter the forest and thinks they go undetected are wrong. Drys is up to date with every square inch of her domain.
Weapons: Mostly in her hand is a intricately carved white bow made from a rare wood. She carries this everywhere with a similar carved arrow. The arrow tip is covered in poison, she only has one arrow yet this one kills in one shot if aimed at the right place, this is different for every creatures, for example, Cyclopes have to be hit in the Achilles Heel yet demigods in the heart.
Pets: All the animals in the forest heed to her word.

CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance: Like many Nymphs, Drys is gorgeous. Her pale, porcelain-like skin is soft and shiny. Her long blond hair falls over her shoulders with elegance and just adds to her beautiful looks. Her eyes are enchanting, one look has many melting for her. No-one can make out the colour, some say green yet others say grey and some would say blue. Her true magic is hidden within her eyes. Drys is very skinny but her curves are still seen. When you come across her she will be in the forest, she never leaves, she is the watchers of the wood, she is the heart and soul of the woods. She controls them. Mostly she dresses in pale coloured, silk gowns that are meters long and elegant.  When she speaks the words flow out of her mouth like a song, her lips produce nothing but delight to anyone's ears. Her magazine cover look-a-like smile bright filled with pearl white teeth.
Personality: Drys is possessive, she hates people who enter her forest. The forest is, in her eyes, her terrain and demigods and monsters enter it without permission. When she comes across you and when you have entered without permission she will stop at nothing to make you leave. She can go to extreme's and murder you. Especially Children of Hephaestus. The God of Fire. If there is anything that can annoy Drys more then uninvited guests in her forest it is fire. The death to most forests. If you enter the terrain of Drys laws have no say. She will fit her own fancy, if her will is to strike you dead on the spot, so be it. If her will is to have you across in safety without so much as a scratch, so be it. She ignores pleas from those who got caught. She cares naught for them. She rules to her own liking, regardless of Dionysus's permission. Drys is unpredictable, she can be smiling and want to strangle you in a seconds notice. She is a whirlwind of emotions, she switches back and forth in seconds, even sometimes so quick that the other may not notice. She loses her temper within seconds and gains it quickly as well. Yet even when she is collected she can scare many demigods. The way she then changes her sing-song tone to a cold, hard knife like voice is truly terrifying.
Fatal Flaw: Drys' cruelty will ultimately result in her death. Unlike other nymphs she holds hatred in her heart having seen so many empires rise and destroy her home, every forest she had lived in that had died, kept a piece of her soul and there are only so many times a soul can split before being left with only hatred and envy.
Statistics:

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l SPEED
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ l ADAPTABILITY

MISCELLANEOUS

Colour: #093C0D
Face Claim: Sasha Luss

Last edited by holycrapitsdean on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: if the heavens ever did speak...   if the heavens ever did speak... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:12 pm

character four
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

character five
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: if the heavens ever did speak...   if the heavens ever did speak... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:13 pm

character six
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: if the heavens ever did speak...   if the heavens ever did speak... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:13 pm

character seven
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: if the heavens ever did speak...   if the heavens ever did speak... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:14 pm

character eight
bought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if the heavens ever did speak...   if the heavens ever did speak... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if the heavens ever did speak...
Page 1 of 1