Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt Empty
PostSubject: Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt   Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:14 pm

I was sitting in a sandbox the day I met Ethan. He was a lonely african-american boy, and I was a little white girl just playing with her toy doll in the dirt.

My pen danced over the paper, barely having time to pause. My thoughts seemed to fly out my mouth from my head as I whispered each word I scrawled down onto the paper. Suddenly my reading glasses slipped off the end of my nose and hit the ground. I groaned and hoped they didn't break. They'd be the third pair this week. Not that I always wore them, just when I was reading or writing.

I took the notebook off my lap and set it in the seat next to me and I bent down to retrieve the glasses from under the seat. I got off the seat and bent over to feel around the underneath side of the seat; they seemed to have fallen in the crevice of the seat. I groaned. I needed these! Aha! I thought as my fingers grazed the smooth surface of the lense.

Sitting back down with a thud, I noticed the knees of my sweatpants from PINK were dirty. Oh well. I was wearing my slouchie Green Bay Packers large jersey and my UGG mocasins and I had my hair up in a loose high-pony-tail. I had my period today, so I bet I looked awful. Well that was why I came here. To escape people. With a bag of potatoe chips. Which I retrieved from my bag when I remembered that I had kidnapped them from the mess hall.

I pulled open the bag happily and pulled a chip out. "Ah..." I sighed with contentment as the salty flavor instantly cleansed my tounge of the aftertaste of my breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and toast. A classic, all-american breakfast.

((Outfit!))
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt   Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:39 am

MEANIE :(
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt   Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:36 pm

DUDE. I. WAIT. A. WEEK. AND. THAT'S. ALL. YOU. EFFING. POST?!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt   Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:30 pm

I walk into the ampitheater with my iPod blasting East Jesus Nowhere, looking like I walked straight out of an ad for Hot Topic. I had my Paramore shirt on, with patched jeans, Monster Energy hat, and a blue and black belt. I also was wearing my Free Hugs band with my sweatshirt unzipped. "A fire burns today, of blasphemy and genocide!" I practically yell, my voice echoing, along with my music, around the empty ampitheater.

But then I notice I wasn't the only one. I notice there was another girl, I couldn't really tell her age by the distance I was standing. But what I did know is that she was a daughter of Aphrodite. I smile wide, and flounce over to her. I wasn't embarrased by my singing; life goes on. "Hi!" I say lively. I noticed that she had a bag of chips. It just reminded me who hungry I was.

~OUTFIT. CLICKIE.~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt   Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:56 pm

"AH!" I screamed jumping out of my seat and trying to assume a fighting position. Instead my glasses had flung off my nose and I had landed painfully on my butt. "Jesus Christ! Thanks for making me pee against my will." I groaned as I stood up slowly.

I dusted the seat of my pants off with the palms of my hands and picked up my glasses. I frowned at the girl and her choice of music. I didn't like Green Day. I was more of a...Mozart person.

Sighing, I shook my hands off and raised an eyebrow. "I'm Maggie. Unclaimed." I nodded like it was something unimportant. It really wasn't. At least, to me it was. I'd heard around camp that a lot of kids weren't claimed. That was cool with me. I, for one, didn't want to know who my mother was.

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt   Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:43 pm

I smile wide. "Cool. You look like an Aphrodite kid. Or maybe a Hecate. Then you'd be my sister." I tuck a lock of hair behind my ear, then smile. "I'm Kaitlin. Y'know, Maggie's a cool name. Did you ever want to change your name? I like the name Kylie."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt   Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:44 pm

I groaned unintentionally. "That's what everyone says!" I exclaimed as I rolled my eyes again. I sat back down in the chair and sighed, "I don't even wanna find out who my god parent is. I couldn't care less about her. She left my dad all alone and he had to raise me on his own. So I don't care about her. An eye for an eye."

I narrowed my eyes at the ceiling. As if the ceiling were my mother, or something, and that she could see me scowling at her. Even though I didn't know her...I already hated her. "If it was Aphrodite, I'd shoot myself. I'd love it if it were Hecate or something. 'Cause maybe then I could cast spells like Harry Potter." I grinned at my joke.

I personally hoped I didn't offend her with the HP joke. I'd only hurt one dude's feelings. I mean, I didn't know it would be that bad. I really needed to learn before I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt   Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:05 am

I laugh. "Nice. Not the first time I've heard that one, but it's funny." I grin at her. We could be pretty good friends, if we tried. But I had to take her to a club or something. Introduce her to punk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt   Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maggie-face The Writer [ O P E N ] Since Dean is Being a Butt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: