Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque

Go down 
+2
Zan
tethys
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Congratulations to the red team! Kudos to the blue team as well! You all tried your hardest and that's all that counts.
Remember, "Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is everything."

All campers are invited to a barbecue at the lake - complete with great food, upbeat music, and even a fortune teller who specializes in predicting your future when it comes to love! Step right up to Madam Amora and learn whether you will find true love or whether Aphrodite has a great, tragic something in store for you.

This barbecue will begin on Thursday, May 19th.

*** If you would like to run a booth or event similar to fortune telling or something else, please message Crispy Bacon beforehand - she might have something to say about it! Don't waste all of your ideas on this barbeque though, we may have even longer, larger-scale events like this with member-run booths/events in the future.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Sounds awesome! (:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque Tumblr_lj5o0lZ8l91qbx968
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:03 pm

-Oh my gods! I can't wait! This sounds really fun. Hale's going to get his fortune told!-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:01 pm

HOPEFULLY THIS GROUNDING WON'T MAKE ME MISS THIS. D;
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:38 pm

I'll probably be able to come, unless my friends and I have band practice that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:18 pm

It won't end on Thursday, so you guys are free to drop in at anytime. xD
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Oh, okay. I apologize for my confusion. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:47 pm

No need to apologize. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:20 pm

-I'm super excited. It sounds really fun! I'm going to try to post Thursday, but if I can't, I'll find time to fit it in some other day, because I have Alice in Wonderland shows to do, and then I have my friend's birthday party. But yeah. I won't be missing this any time soon.-
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:31 pm

I can't wait. Sounds like so much fun. (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Sorry guys, I might not be able to log on tomorrow for too long because of homework and school and such but I guarantee that if I'm not able to start the barbecue tomorrow, I will start it on Friday - no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:36 pm

No need to apologize. xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:14 am

...So, is it going to start soon? :D (Sorry for sounding impatient. xD)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:26 am

CB says maybe on friday....Whick is an hour away from where I am. x]
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:28 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting pretty anxious. xD Then again, I could just be bored.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:28 am

Same here. x]
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:41 pm

When is this going to start? It says Thursday, but then the other thing says Friday...... And today is Friday.... Someone explain.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Well... It'll probably start later... I just got home from school, and people in different time zones may be asleep, still in school, etc... So it'll start when an admin has time to get on, I guess. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Hey guys, sorry about the confusion! I just got home from school so I'm trying to get some things in order. The barbecue will definitely start soon (or possibly later, but most likely soon), I just need to prepare some things. It'll take an hour, tops.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:09 pm

I'll probably bring my characters in later... Like tomorrow; 'cause I'm going to my friend's house soon, I think. I dunno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:15 pm

The barbecue has begun!

The actual barbecue can be found here, and Madam Amora's tent can be found here.

Remember to enjoy yourselves! Eat, talk to each other, make friends!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque   Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capture the Flag Results and Barbeque
Page 1 of 1