Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Camp Barbeque

Go down 
+22
Odysseus Carlson
Auqua Fox
Mako
Nico
libby
Elyse
JTJP770
Thalia Rose Grace
Panama
tethys
SeaSeaweedbrain
Lightning
Sonic
Kendall
Evergreenf
Sona
RedPhoenix
Bri
Axlknight
Scarlett O'Hara
Excelsior
Lord Sheogorath
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:14 pm

By the lake, a great display was set up. There were many picnic tables scattered about in the grass in a slightly haphazard but still artful way and various little events and fun things were spread through the area. A special small bonfire was placed near the line of tables that held the array of food, the bonfire's purpose was meant to be for any offerings to the gods but some campers milled about near the bonfire to keep warm and socialize. There was a great amount of food spread on the main line of tables, including vegetables and other food choices for the vegetarians at camp. Campers are encourage to eat plentifully, enjoy themselves, and just try to relax.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:20 pm

"Wheres the food?" I asked. "The only reason I'm here."

"I'm not here to socialize and stand around," I said.

"I didn't attend capture the flag, too many people would be there"
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Excelsior

Excelsior

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Magnus Starkweather reclined on one of the benches, a soda can in one hand and a well-done steak in front of him on the table. He loved winning. Victors received attention--they were respected and looked up to. He liked being one of those guys.
"Cheers to blue!" he said, clinking cans with his good friend, Chris Talbot.

"Alright!" Chris took a bite out of his hot dog. He too, had been on the winning team, and though he never looked at CTF as anything more than combat training with an element of fun, it was very nice to relax and feel good about something. Such opportunities were becoming increasingly rare these days.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:44 pm

I prepare myself a plate of food and tried to find a place far out of sight. I don't want to have to talk to people. That would be horrible. Socialization is overrated. I find myself a place to sit that was far away from everyone and began to eat.
"I hate being around large groups of people"

Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:18 pm

I smile and walk towards the main barbeque area, I had changed, put some makeup on and straigtened my hair so I felt somewhat pretty, but I really wasn't that great at socializing.
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:29 pm

I taped Angela on her shoulder and whisper into her ear.
"You look even more beautiful than you did earlier" My voice a lot more calm and softer than it was before. I had taken a shower and changed into a long black jeans and Black shirt, a white t-shirt below it and the brand new black sneakers that my step-father bought me on my last birthday. I had removed my two bronze bracelets since a monster attack was unlikely, my hair was more organised than it was earlier and I was ready to have an amazing time with my new girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.projectgeminii.smackjeeves.com
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:32 pm

I smiled, he looked amazing, I was excited, this was my first boyfriend so I was a little scared I would say something wrong. I slip my hand into his and blush
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:43 pm

I held her hand, and kept repeating the words over and over in my mind don't mess it up, don't mess it up. The I remembered the gift I bought her
"This is for you" I said handing her a small vial with a thick pink liquid within it.
"I didn't have time to get you any flowers so I made this, just pour a small amount of it on the ground and instant rose" I said proud of my work.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:48 pm

" Aw thats so sweet this is more better then a boquet of flowers " I say, I quickly kiss him
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:04 pm

"I'm glad you like it, now let go have a look around" I said as I started walking, Angela at my side.
"See anything interesting?" I asked.

Last edited by Axlknight on Fri May 20, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing.)
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:50 pm

" the fortune teller thing looks cool " I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:55 pm

"A fortune-teller that sound cool lets check it out" I say and starts over to Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings booth.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:33 pm

I come into the barbecue area, waiting for my friend. I had not attended the Capture the Flag and felt misplaced. I sit down on a bench, staring at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:39 pm

My eyes start getting blurry. I now saw a blue smudge in front of me. "Stupid eyes," I mutter. I had brilliant green and blue eyes and that sometimes caused me eye problems. I shook my head and my vision cleared a little. I dozed a little, waiting for my friend.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:47 pm

My eyes cleared. I looked around; my friend was still not here. I continued staring at the lake, looking at the nymphs.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:03 pm

I looked around. The barbecue area was deserted. I stood up and started doing cartwheels to spend the time. I got some food; sacrificed some to my father, Janus. My friend was STILL not here.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:03 pm

{Blythe, try not to double post. And sorry, my computer is sooo slow}

Mikayla ran to the lake. "Sorry, I'm late," she said to Blythe. "I had to do something." Mikayla was wearing a CHB t-shirt, dark jeans, and sneakers.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Camp Barbeque Empty

I looked around. The barbecue area was deserted. I stood up and started doing cartwheels to spend the time. I got some food; sacrificed some to my father, Janus. My friend was standing in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:04 pm

"Hey, Mikayla," I said. "I didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Mikayla smiled, while putting her auburn hair in a ponytail. "So what do you want to do?" she asked her friend. "Oh wait a second." Mikayla held out her hand and muttered a few Ancient Greek words. A mirror appeared in her hands. Mikayla looked into it but then it disappeared as soon it came. Mikayla smiled, satisfied, and turned to Blythe. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:20 pm

I walk into the lake, hearing there is a barbeque, as I was told the truth, I sit down alone against a tree wondering what to do. I see two beautiful people, but totally out of my league. I sigh, why do I have to be so ugly.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:21 pm

"Nothing really," I replied. My hair is perfectly fine, I thought. "What do you want to do?" I asked. "Where do you want to go? I got a magic picklock."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Mikayla shrugged. "Anywhere is good," she said. Mikayla looked around and saw a guy leaning against a tree. Being the nice girl that she is, Mikayla waved at him.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Seeing one of the two beautiful girls waving at my direction, I look around making sure it was me, and surprised, I wave back to her friendly.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:28 pm

I followed Mikayla's gaze. There was a nice-looking guy leaning on a tree. I walked toward him. "My name is Blythe. My friend who waved hi was Mikayla. Wanna hang out with us?" I said in a rush. I felt nervous around him.

Last edited by Blythe_I_Septavian on Fri May 20, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Barbeque Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Barbeque   Camp Barbeque I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Barbeque
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next