Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings

Go down 
+5
tethys
Sonic
*~MoonHalo~*
#Megz
Excelsior
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings Empty
PostSubject: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:14 pm

tears are not signs of weakness
real friends are true to the end
enemies are never useful to make
do not stray from right

do you really have faith in what you say that you do?

Madam Amora
"Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.

One main, large purple tent had been assembled off to the side of the barbecue area. A bold sign above the entrance of the tent advertised the Madam Amora and her uncanny ability to predicts one's future and fortunes. Barely audible but present music played around the tent and there was a mysterious atmosphere about the place. All services of Madam Amora are free of charge but campers are asked to enter one at a time and be patient when it isn't their turn.

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Sitting at the table set up in the dead centre of the tent, a willowy woman with bottomless, keen violet eyes and long, wildly curled raven tresses gazed at her array of cards and her crystal globe. Something about this woman - perhaps it's her swirling black dress and robes - suggests that she is something out of a cliche fantasy book, a gypsy or a fortune teller. She is, in fact, a fortune teller, although she isn't like most others. This woman is divine, at least, half divine. She knows things that most others wouldn't. This is the one and only Madam Amora.

because you are capable of doing anything so long as you
try hard enough
believe sincerely enough
search thoroughly enough
and love deeply enough
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Samuel Anders leaned against a tree, surveying the area through sunglasses. The son of Morpheus looked like someone out of The Matrix with his shades, trench coat, pants and combat boots--all pitch black. He certainly didn't look like any sort of romantic gentleman, and he wasn't.
Samuel was an all-round pessimist. His overall viewpoint on life was dark and gloomy, but there were few things he held more contempt for than love. If asked, he would tell you very brusquely that love was fickle, unreliable, shallow, compromising and in general, worthless. So why was he hanging outside Madam Amora's tent? Because for the moment, that place had less people around it than the main barbeque area.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:50 pm

I wandered over to the big purple tent.I was bored.Sure I wanted to talk to people and stuff but with my growing urge to kill someone it wasnt a good idea to be in a large crowd.I brushed off some dust from my Blue button down.I noticed a boy about my age and nodded a hello.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:01 am

I walk up and see two older kids a boy and a girl. They looked about 4 years older than me but looks deceive they eyes. I was in a cute blue summer dress that went down to my thighs. I stopped behind a huge tree and decided to climb it and see what they are going to do. Spying wasn't good but I'm great at spying. I also had nothing to do. I sat on a branch watching the boy and the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:03 pm

I had heard their was a fortune telling tent around.Then I decided to check it out.I floated into the tent,because everyone else seemed to just be hanging outside it."Hello..? Is Madam Amora in there?"
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:16 pm

(Guys... It's one at a time. :p)
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Samuel nodded back at the first girl, sizing her up briefly. Then his attention wandered to the slogan on the purple tent.
"Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow."
Well ain't that great, Samuel thought. People actually want to become weak and soft?
He snorted, then heard a quiet rustling of leaves, and shifting of bark behind him. Most people wouldn't have noticed that little sound, but Samuel Anders had survived on the streets for years largely because he hardly ever got blindsided.
"Your discretion could use some work," he said to the girl in the tree, barely turning his head.

OOC: Only one person is actually in the tent. Everybody else is hanging outside it.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:29 pm

I didnt even turn at the sound.Something dangerous and potentialy life threatning behind me?Whatever.I looked at the tent again and rolled my eyes and rolled my eyes at the slogan.I dont like what I am now and tommorow I could be a raving maniake killing people.Great insight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:37 pm

do not stray from right

Madam Amora
"Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.

(( I'm sorry about my late post, Sonic! ))

"Hello, young demigod, I am Madam Amora." She greeted, pausing for dramatic effect and then gesturing for the camper to approach her table. "Come come, sit here. Tell me, what is your name, child?" Madam Amora inquired, raising an eyebrow and waving her fingers over top her crystal globe to make the colours within the sphere shift from cloudy milk white to a deep shade of purple - one of her favoured colours. After returning her hands to rest on the table near her cards, she looked at the demigod expectantly. "After you tell me your name, you could also tell me what exactly you would like to know - what you would like me to find out."

try hard enough
believe sincerely enough
search thoroughly enough
and love deeply enough
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Hale Drem:

Hale appeared suddenly, leaning against a tree. Of course, he hadn't teleported there, he wasn't a Hermes kid. The boy was just fast, light on his feet, and swift. Seemingly appearing places came with the speed.

The tent seemed to have a line formed, so Hale got in the back, nervously playing with the bottom of his camp shirt. His gym shorts were baggy as always, but perfect for running, and his Nike's were as comfortable as ever! Today was a good day, and Hale could just feel his hopes coming true. He and Anne were going places. There was only one surefire way to know though, and she was just inside the tent.

"You know," Hale said, talking to the line, "this is all just a big joke. It's not real. She's just playing with us." Hale shrugged, trying to believe it was true. In all truthfulness, the Apollo kid was scared. Madame Amora knew all, but it didn't make sense how. The mere thought of knowing what was going to happen next sent a chill down Hale's back. He shivered, and shook it off, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Kenz came to the clearing in front of Madam Amora's tent. She was definatly in a pouty mood. How come nothing romantic happened to her? She always tried to get a boy to notice her, and out here, in her best silk dress, no boy even acknowledged her presense. She suspected the Aphrodite kids were snickering when they said she looked great.

I'm trying too hard, she thought. Fate can't be swayed. Just let it happen.

Even so, she couldn't resist going toward Madam Amora's tent. Just let it happen, she thought. She waited in front of the tent for her turn to see the future.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:42 pm

[color=#99ff33]I looked at the fortune lady."Um.. Yeah.I'm Sean."Then I thought a minute."Could you tell me what's in my romantic future?You know,like,girls." I asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:24 am

do not stray from right

Madam Amora

Nodding knowingly, Madam Amora immediately began waving her hands over her crystal ball and chanting. After a few moments, a white mist spread through the ball before dissipating. A series of images flashed - Sean himself, a girl's face, a fire, the girl's face again, water, and then nothing. Observing this silently, Madam Amora frowned before telling Sean. "You will meet one particular girl in the future who will stand out from the rest. Your love will not last. One of you will betray the other and then you will be forced to move on. There will be other girls but they will never be able to compare."

After pausing for a moment, Madam Amora smiled briefly before sweeping aside the cards on the table and placing five new ones on it. "Care to choose a card as well?"

Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings 7 Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings 3 Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings 4 Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings 5 Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings 5-1

try hard enough
believe sincerely enough
search thoroughly enough
and love deeply enough
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:04 pm

This news disturbed me.Didn't this stuff have double meanings sometimes?No,probably not.I'm just denying that things might suck."Sure,I'll pick a card.The blue one."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:20 pm

Solania and I had heard about some fourtune teller. I convinced her into letting us go. I had said it was just because I wanted to check it out. But secretly I wanted to hear if someone in camp liked me. I think Solania bought the excuse though. I walked up to the the line outside the tent and stood. I saw a couple of kids off to the side talking. One was a boy about 16 and a girl around the same age. I was vaguely aware of a girl about a year younger than me sitting in a tree. I turned to Solania and said," You know? That Ares kid from earlier at the bonfire was kinda cool."

Some chick had told Thalia and me about the camp fourtune teller and she wanted to go. I personaly thought it was stupid but I humored her. She said she just wanted to check it out but I didn't buy it. I figured she wanted to find out if that Ares kid liked her. Or maybe one of the Apollo boys. But I can bet it is about a boy. We waited in line while she looked at the kids hanging out off to the side. She turned to me and said,"You know? That Ares kid from earlier at the bonfire was kinda cool." I knew it! " Yeah. He was alright, I guess. You like him?"

"N-n-n-no!Why would I?"I turned red. "I mean. I kinda like this other boy. But he is too old for me and why would he like me anyway? I mean he is like hot and I am, well, not."

I was surprised. I did not see that coming. "You are very pretty. Don't put yourself down like that." I hated when she did that. She is so pretty and she doesn't even know it. "Who is he?"

"I don't wanna talk abo-" I felt a sharp pain up my leg and into my chest. I fell to the ground and shook. I cried and rain poured down. Tears wear streaming down my cheeks. By now, I was laying in a puddle of blood...my blood. My eyes were flickering from white(panic) to black(pain) to blue(crying). "Solania, hel-" My vision blurred and I blacked out.

Thalia was about to say she didn't wanna talk about it when she crumpled to the ground. She started shaking and crying. Like it always does, it started pouring rain. Her eyes were flickering. I knew she was in pain and was panicing. She was lying in a puddle of blood and I was looking around in desperation for help. She blacked out and stopped breathing. I dropped down beside her and shook her. "Thalia? Thalia. Thalia?! Thalia!" I was crying now. I stood up and ran to the two 16 year olds. "Help! Please! Help her! She isn't breathing!"
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:41 am

Kenz immediatly ran from the entrence to the fortune booth to the unconcious girl.

"Some inside effect caused this," she said, voice shaking. Her emotions always played up at the wrong times. "We need to get help, unless any of you can magically heal."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:41 am

Samuel rushed to the girl's side and checked her pulse. He could barely find one.
"Pulse is extremely weak. Whatever condition this is, it's deadly. Get her to the infirmary. Now," the son of Morpheus instructed coolly. He didn't sound at all worried--it was all business, all the time for him.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:33 pm

I watched the prossesion boredly.Really?Some chick just suddenly colapsed?Eh.I really didnt care anymore.Plus Mr.Matrix over there seemed to have things under control.I kept my distance.Pain usually started up the curse mark anyways.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:45 pm

"She is new here! We both are! But I know she has problems with her ankle. S-s-something about an Achilles heel? When she gets in extreme pain she blacks out. Sometimes its fatal." I was crying now. She can't die. She can't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:10 pm

do not stray from right

Madam Amora

Hearing a commotion outside of her tent, Madam Amora ignored whatever was happening outside and focused on picking up the blue card that Sean had collected and studying it. Whatever had happened, the other campers would handle it. Nodding, Madam Amora made a small noise before setting the card aside and raised her eyes to the child before her. "Good fortune. You have the potential to become a hero, young demigod. However, it all depends on the decisions you make." She told him. "Remember that there is no such thing as destiny - at least, there is no such thing as a fixed destiny. The future is versatile."

try hard enough
believe sincerely enough
search thoroughly enough
and love deeply enough
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:43 pm

OOC: I made a topic about Thalia in the Infirmary. It is name Please! Thalia don't die!
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:46 pm

I duck inside the tent after someone left. Maybe Madame Amora coulld tell me if I had friends, or boyfriends, in store for me in the future. I hadn't believed in prophecy or anything until I came to camp, of course, I do now. "I'm Annalie, daughter of Athena, and I was wondering what is ahead of me in my friend and boyfriend life."

Last edited by Elyse on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elyse

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:00 am

I walked to the tent to have my fortune told. There was
already someone inside though so I waited outside.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 pm

-Please do not double post, and you must get in line, and only one in the tent at a time. Thank you!

What is the order? Who's next?-
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:29 am

~I cant remember the number for Sean's color.Dang it!

I nodded to Madam Amora."Thank you." I left.Then I looked to see who was next in line."Go ahead."Then I walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings   Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madam Amora's Fortune and Future Tellings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next