Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)

Go down 
+3
Bre Bre
Sammeh
Banana
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Wait... oh I get it Father. Good one. I laughed to myself. Oh my god!! That was the best practical joke I've ever played!!! I walke over.

"I have taken the joke far enough, Hi lets start over. Hi i'm Sam your bro," I said to them laghing, my father putting a fake memory in my mind just to pull a joke. man that was good.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:30 pm

"Yeah, [insert curse word of choice here]. We're introducing ourselves." she said, growling, brining her sword down on him. Better not injure his pretty face too much, but if he's all that, he'd just grow it back. Her sword slashed through the air and swung it to her opponent's upper torso.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Zin, don't. Lily sent her sister a telepathic message, which seemed to actually work. Let's just go. He's not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:46 pm

"Again Rage," I said. I stopped the sword from hitting me easily. I countered with a punch to the nose. I laughed. Lil' Sisters. Heh. I wonder how Lily is going to react. Hmmmm. This could be fun...
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:51 pm

"I can't he's a jerk. she thought back to Lily as she was there on the ground, clutching her nose.

"As if you'd know." she spat blood on the ground. She stood up, energy lost and all, but still determined. She took out her sword out of the floor again and charged, now aimed lower, his abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:55 pm

"I told you rage. Its easy to pick up on. You get clumsy," I said and dodged. She really has a lot of rage. This was part of their training. I countered with a punch to the temple. That either will knock her out or she will be dazed for the next ten minutes. I laughed. this was so fun...
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Lily witnessed Sam punch her sister in the nose. Instead of throwing a bunch of punches like he just did, a whole bunch of curses spewed out of her mouth. "Who do you think you are?" she exclaimed, once again disobeying everything she learned in the past. "If you really think you're some guy that can take on anyone or anything, then you are wrong. There are plenty of other demigods at camp that are stronger than you! A few have taken on gods and beaten them in duel, but they didn't let them grovel at their feet. Those demigods know that gods are stronger than them, and not just something to toy with. You, I'm sure, are not one of them, which isn't the wisest thing to be, hotshot. Rage filled up inside of the teenager's body. She was certain that what she said was true, at least, she hoped it was. She was sure that demigods have beaten gods and did exactly what she said, though. "Those demigods are better than you through both counsel and strength."
Back to top Go down
PŠ¾seidon

PŠ¾seidon

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Theos' eyes snapped wider in shock at what just took place and the young male immediately began ticking over different scenarios in his head and realized the best scenario would be to first stop the fighting. Theos rushed over towards the 2 fighting and whilst unable to prevent her from attacking him - He was, however, able to prevent the male from hitting the small female by extending his Bo-Staff forward in a stiff thrust and knocking the wrist away just enough for the punch to graze across the girl's forehead.

'This could get interesting...' Dean thought softly to himself, watching the commotion take place but still kicking back and relaxing on the stands. Dean thought better than to get involved in this fight, for his involvement would mean the death of all of those down there fighting, and he figured they could provide him with some form of entertainment for the time being.

Phoebe gasped loudly and put her hands over her mouth, her eyes watching the fight unfold and a look of shock clearly present on her face. Though she couldn't stay that way for long as the young Female pulled on her Bracelet which caused her Bow to materialize in her hands and she reached back to her magical quiver and pulled out a normal arrow - Notching it and glancing back up.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Zin side stepped the kid. This was her fight. "Stay out of it." she growled. Zin swung her sword under her brother's feet and aimed all her strength there. She still got the adrenaline in her blood, but for sure, she'll pass out the moment she coold down.

"You tell him, she thought to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:21 am

(Ares, your power playing by jumping into our fight. Please give us a post to react).

I jumped over the sword and went for a double kick aiming for both of my attackers.

"Sorry Lily-Pie. The thing is, only two other campers have defeated Gods, one of them is immortal and an Artemis Hunter and the other is at a Roman Camp-Half-Blood. One of them is named Thalia and the other is Percy Jackson. Technically Jason Grace also defeated a god but, oh well, you know. Anyways, I'm down to my last joke here," I said and my eyes turned a dark red. "...And this one will kill ya," I said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Lily shook her head with a simple 'no.' One of her friends had happened to have fought Hades, and in the proccess, met her mother. Clearly, Sam hadn't met her, and Melina had decided to keep her adventure in the underworld a secret. "No," she said, nursing her anger. "If you think you're so great because you can supposedly control your emotions, why are you assulting two simple campers that live for the same reason as all of us? To serve the gods. Some choose not to follow that purpose, and that is why they have joined Cronus' army, but I'm sure Zin and that boy are on the same side as us. If you keep this up, we might as well label you a traitor or someone that has no idea what he's doing. You're simply attacking your own family for the fun of it.

~ If you need any evidence for Melina's fight with Hades, the topic is in the underworld section of the forum.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 Anthonypadillaakaanthon
x-x--x---x----x-----x-----x----x---x--x-x
Anthony walked into the arena, making his dagger appear out of thin air in the process. He decided it would probably be a good time for training. Actually, he came here more because he was bored. As he started over to a dummy, he looked around. There were a bunch of people, but he only recognized one of them - his half-sister, Zinnia. They had never actually met, but Anthony had recognized her as the Hera cabin leader.

What he saw was the typical thing you'd see at the arena - fighting. It didn't seem like a regular duel . . . He watched what was happening. Zinnia, and another girl were fighting some boy. They looked pretty mad at eachother . . . He couldn't tell what exactly was happening, so he decided to make an attempt to eavesdrop.
Back to top Go down
PŠ¾seidon

PŠ¾seidon

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:42 pm

(What I did wasn't 'Power-Playing' because all I did was block your attack.)

Theos heard the girl, but before he could respond he watched her attack - But not only that, he watched his opponent counter-attack and aim a kick at both of them. Theos pulled his Bo-Staff back and used the left end of the Bo-Staff to deflect the kick away as he spun the Bo-Staff in front of him once and because his opponent was now in mid-air, Theos brought down the Bo-Staff hard at his opponent's right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:53 pm

(Yeah in this you have to give us a post to react to getting in our fight.

I landed on the ground and pushed off the ground to my feet. "That hurt a little. Hehhehe. I'm a little angry now," I took out my Infinity Gauntlet. "...I got this from Father. You know what this is? It's the thing that created Zeus' Thunderbolt. Now I think evens the odds. It was 4-1 and now its 4-10. Your proabably asking what? I haven't completely figured out this gauntlet. I have only been able to...," I said and multiplied myslef Nine times over. "..Multiplied myself," I said with a smile. Me and my mutiples ran at our opponents.
Back to top Go down
PŠ¾seidon

PŠ¾seidon

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:13 am

Theos spun the Bo-Staff around his body and glanced up as his opponent suddenly multiplied himself - This could cause some problems. Theos twisted his Bo-Staff at the center and suddenly pulled it apart, into twin blades which were completely identical that he now held in a hand each. "This battle just became interesting..."

Dean nod his head continuously in approval of what had just happened, watching the fight ever so closely. The young male was still undecided as to whether or not he actually wanted to join in this fight, and so, he thought he would wait until the optimum time to do the maximum amount of damage in the smallest amount of time.

'This has become too dangerous' Phoebe thought to herself, as she placed the normal arrow back in her quiver and pondered on what type of arrow she would pick. After a moment Phoebe decided 'Piercing Arrow' and as she reached back, she pulled the arrow from her quiver and notched it in her bow. Her target was the real Alexander, the person still holding the Gauntlet - So she pulled back the string and released the arrow. Because she was behind him, and his opponents were in front of him, there's no way he'd know about the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:37 am

(What was that Sir? Payback? Oh yes indeed).

One of my clones was watching my back. I always keep at least one with me. My clone didn't get to mee fast enough and an arrow struck me straight in the shoulder. I laughed a little. Then I got mad. My eyes turned into a Dakr Red. Yes, this is how I found my first power of the Gauntlet. I closed my eyes and teleported above her, not making a sound. So its Teleportation now huh? I took my knife and thrusted it toward her head. There was no way she could react fast enough to move. This would kill her. I laughed a little. My clones fought, thye kicked punched, they used Chaos and they seemed to be winning over sheer numbers. I can't tell though. Bye bye.
Back to top Go down
PŠ¾seidon

PŠ¾seidon

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:50 am

Theos slashed through one of the clones as it tried to attack him, though before he could react to another he was hit in the face and knocked back. Blood now running from his mouth as Theos glared up, his face becoming more and more angry as his mother's instincts began to kick in.

Dean sighed and stood from his spot on the bench, he realized he would have to join the fight now, though even with his arrival, they would still be out numbered 2:1. The young male jumped down from the grand stands and unsheathed his blade, walking over slowly to the fight.

Phoebe cursed loudly and bent forward in frustration that she had screwed up her shot when out of the corner of her eye, she had seen feet behind her. Phoebe jumped forward and rolled as she pulled an arrow from her quiver and notched it, firing the arrow as she seemingly finished her roll, though as soon as she fired it - The young demigod performed a back handspring and looked to see if the arrow hit her opponent.

(Not so much fun when someone does something nooby like your move, huh?)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:31 am

~Watch out Alexander, you're god-modding already. Sam should've had his powers drained due to that move. O.O Oh, and I'm having morning practices for a week, so you probably won't see much of me. x]

BIC: She was fast, almost scary. And if she wasn't too tired, she could've been faster and not let any part of her get hit. But she was indeed draining energy by the minute, so his attack had barely hit her scalp. Staggering a bit, she grasped her shoulder, kind of weird that she had it injured. And to her horror, Zin watched as Sam multiplied himself. This had gotten far enough. "Sam, don't be a coward and fight with me, no clones, no help. Hand to Hand, and we'll show who dies." Stupidity, but courageous, she raised her sword in front of her. So far, brother dearest here had used his powers, kinda scary when he does that, but also kinda weak.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:49 pm

~I say no to the Gauntlet thingy. It sounds like power-playing...
Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 Anthonypadillaakaanthon
As the fighting continued, all he heard was something about a . . . gauntlet? What was that? Well, Anthony figured out what it could do quickly, 'cause the guy multiplied, so there were ten of him. Well, that didn't seem fair. he didn't really want to interfere with their fighting, but he just wanted to tell the truth, "Hey, uh, that seems . . . unfair," he said, unsure if they heard him.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:59 pm

~ . . . The last time I remember reading about Zeus' thunderbolt being created was not by an infinity gaunlet, but by cyclopses . . .

Lily remained in the same position in which she was standing. Her legs began to stiffen, and the hand that was wielding her celestial bronze dagger with was almost shaking. What could she do? She had never fought anyone before, and clearly had no experience either. Maybe she should let Zin fight; she had fought during World War II, after all.

The teenager's bright, blue eyes watched her non-identical twin charge after Sam. What was she doing? Sure, Lily herself didn't know as much about battle; just the basics, but charging after your enemy as a starter attack probably wasn't the best idea. Zin, wait for him to come at you, she told her sister through their twin telepathy. Hopefully she would listen, or possibly come up with another strategy to restart the battle.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:09 am

J E S S E W E B B E R

Jesse walked into the Arena. He saw some kid making clones and laughed. They would have no brain only do what the kid was thinking. He took out his dagger and threw it. It hit one clone straight in the heart and he grabbed a sword when another attacked him. He cut him down in seconds. Moving through the 'battlefield' looking like a god he moved closer to the creator of the clones, " You will have to do better than that kid, " he said. A Hephaestus created dummy ran at him and he stabbed it, Jesse trained day and night since his cousin, the former Hephaestus Cabin leader had kept him a hidden secret.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:43 am

~And before you react Alexander, one, I allowed him, and two, you're clones are NPCs, so yeah, he could do that.

Zin growled under her breath. Great, all I need now is streamers and we'd have a party, she thought sarcasicly. She stepped up, wincing a bit as she transfered her weight on her other foot. Briused, but not exactly beaten, she stood up straight, and head heald high. I'm not charging him blindly, I'm just part of the trap., she thought to her twin, wishing she'd be smart and go hide. Lily was as fragile as a flower, and she couldn't hurt a fly, so if she'd get hurt, Zin'll probably blame herself.

"This is my fight cabin 9." she snapped at the cabin leader, raising a hand to stop him from getting nearer to Sam. "And there's only one who's going to fight." she said, walking towards her half brother. Zin poised herself, nose bleeding slower, energy drained and almost fatigued, but she knew it only comes down between them.

"You're not going to get away with these easily." she kept on walking, only meters apart, she stopped. Pulling out a sword from thin air, she trew it at her brother. "Yeah, you fight dirty. Let's see you without the powers."

Momentarily, she saw another camper in the arena (Anthony), standing there as if he'd seen them dancing the cha-cha or something like it. What was his name again? Antonio? Anton? No, Anthony was it? Yeah, Anthony. She'd seem him around the cabin, kinda weird that she hadn't exactly talked to him too. But back into the present, Zin raised a sword. "Ready?" she asked him, deadly calm.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:12 am

J E S S E W E B B E R

He shrugged and stepped back, " Of course, " he said and disappeared quite quickly.

J A C K B. A U S T E N

Jack entered the scene and smiled and nearly laughed when he saw the Hephaestus Cabin Leader being told off and leaving quickly. When Jack snapped his fingers snow began to drop and his powers grew. He smiled, snowflakes fell in his blonde hair but they didn't melt, " Hey Zin, how are you sweetheart? " he asked in his thick Scottisch accent. He turned to a Cabinmate of his and cocked his eyebrow, " You know I don't like it when a guy hurts a girl. I think it gives me a reason to kill them, " he said calmly but his voice was sharper than any sword, colder than the snow, colder than ice even. He cracked his knuckles and a clone froze over and shattered.

Behind him Jake entered the scene and saw the blood covering Zin's face. He rushed over, he couldn't see pain, he couldn't cope with it at all, he touched her face and she healed slowly but quicker than without him. Jake closed his eyes whilst healing her and then let her go. He smiled and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:13 am

J E S S E W E B B E R

He shrugged and stepped back, " Of course, " he said and disappeared quite quickly.

J A C K B. A U S T E N

Jack entered the scene and smiled and nearly laughed when he saw the Hephaestus Cabin Leader being told off and leaving quickly. When Jack snapped his fingers snow began to drop and his powers grew. He smiled, snowflakes fell in his blonde hair but they didn't melt, " Hey Zin, how are you sweetheart? " he asked in his thick Scottisch accent. He turned to a Cabinmate of his and cocked his eyebrow, " You know I don't like it when a guy hurts a girl. I think it gives me a reason to kill them, " he said calmly but his voice was sharper than any sword, colder than the snow, colder than ice even. He cracked his knuckles and a clone froze over and shattered.

Behind him Jake entered the scene and saw the blood covering Zin's face. He rushed over, he couldn't see pain, he couldn't cope with it at all, he touched her face and she healed slowly but quicker than without him. Jake closed his eyes whilst healing her and then let her go. He smiled and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:23 pm

~'Think you accidentally double posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next