Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)

Go down 
+3
Bre Bre
Sammeh
Banana
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:33 pm

"Zin.." I said choking up a bit, I won't let her see it. "I care about you now more than ever but..... WHO IS YOUR MOTHER!!!" I asked when I disentegrated the plants around me. I'm sorry Zin but I'm more expierienced than you with the powers of Chaos. She tries to destroy me just like EVERYBODY ELSE!! My own daughter... When I did a certain thing with a girl named Anna Melione I explained my powers to her. I think she must've mistook me for Chaos itself.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:14 pm

"What?!" she shouted back as her plants were destroyed. Fury rang in her ears. "You and your mind games, I don't want to be in any of it." she shouted at him. Adrenaline pumping in her veins, she lifted her head up and looked him straight in the eye. Wind blew harshly from her left side, and her baggy shirt was floating in the wind. But then, it grew stronger. And stronger, as if a hurricane was comming. And a small one did arrive. It's cyclone shape was thrashing it's way into the arena, destroying everything. And it was heading for Sam. Sweat broke on her forehead and she grunted because of all the efforts she placed into the attack. But she knew she'd let all her emotions out. For now, it'll be the fuel to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 Istockphoto_14099700-portrait-of-beautiful-teenager

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lily Melion
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chaos isn't just something that causes destruction, it was also the event that brought us life."

Lily was casually walking around Camp Half-Blood, her straight, blonde hair flowing carelessly about as the wind carried it. She was thinking about last night, how she was reunited with her twin sister again. It was such an amazing moment for the teenager. The moments happened to be replaying themselves in her head, almost like a slide show. She had no idea where her sister was now, but she intended on meeting her again sometime tonight.

As Lily was strolling about camp, she finally reached the arena. Sounds of clanging weapons were being made, but also with two raised voices. One of the voices was one that Lily was quite familier with. The voice belonged to Zin.

The daughter of Chaos quickly sprinted into the arena, and she gasped at what she was seeing. Her sister was fighting with what appeared all of her power, against a boy much older than her. What had happend? Why hadn't she had come sooner to support Zin? This might not have happend if she had known before hand. It was too late, the two brawlers were already in the thick of battle. There was nothing Lily could do, at least at the moment.

The teenager cautiously moved over to the bleachers and crouched down, her bright, blue eyes observing the duel. She was taken aback at all the force the two were clashing at each other with. She didn't know what else to do. Should she let them fight it out? That seemed like the best idea, Lily decided. She wouldn't intervene until she was ready, and it was getting to the point where she needed to be there for her sister.

Daughter of Chaos
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:52 pm

I stopped the cyclone with ease. She hasn't mastered her powers very well. I sucked in the Chaos to give me more power. Mmmm, tasty. I walked over to her. I stopped just out of her weapons reach.

"I know you have a twin. She's over there. I'll just go after her instead. This isn't a game Zin. I'm not playing games. Who. Is. Your. Mother?" I asked her with a seriousness in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:58 pm

She was sweatty, panting and probably looked like hell. But she didn't care, Lily was there, under the bleachers. She got her support now, and all she needed to do was get that support safe and sound. "Anna." she grunted, eyeing the weapon in his hands. A dagger and sword, something she played with until the second half-blood war. When her dagger got stuck into her realm of reality and never came back again. "You happy now." she growled, literally, at him, and hopefully running the other side, placing as much power between Lily and Sam. They were her only siblings, and she'd let nothing to see them down. Well, at least for Lily. Well for Sam, er, not so much. Air still cackled around her, but that didn't drain much energy as attacks. Cause now, she was on defense. Like one big crazy game of basketball. All against one.
Back to top Go down
PŠ¾seidon

PŠ¾seidon

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Theos casually walked into the Arena, swinging his Bo-Staff around out of boredom, though he stopped when he glanced up and saw people fighting. An intriguing look came across the young Demigod's face and he casually walked towards them - Stopping about 15 meters away. "Hello..." He said softly, though loud enough for those around him to hear.

Dean sat on the Arena stands and looked in at all the fighting, the sounds of arguing and swords clashing was rather nice and calming to him. As Dean glared in at those fighting, his hatred for the Olympians began to rise and he knew he would make their children suffer - But not yet, he would bide his time: Even if he had to wait years, he would have his revenge.

Phoebe skipped and swayed her head and hips as she did so, whistling a soft tune. When she moved past the Arena, Phoebe turned her head and stopped all her actions, raising an eyebrow and deciding she would see what was up. "Hey all." Phoebe called loudly as she walked into the Arena, deciding to stand at a farther distance from everyone else - So Phoebe casually leaned against the Arena wall.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm

I stumbled backward. My heart thumping at a hundred beats per minute. Blood rushing through my ears. I can't believe this is true. Zin and Lily were my daughters. I almost fell over. This.. oh my god. Oh My god.... I regained my balance.

"Uh, Zin we have to talk about this. Also Lily come out from under there. We really do have to talk about this. I don't want to fight you," I said.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:08 pm

"Well, too bad then." she snapped at him. Who the h-e-double hockey sticks was he talking about? We weren't some girls who'd he manipulate with his strings of words. And Zin was surely isn't fooled. She was immune to the charm of others, as she always wanted it to be. "You can't just barge ein, acting all cool and then kill us the second we turn our defesne down." she said to him. We're not idiots, idiot, she thought to him. Now that there were an audience, she calculated her chances of survival. If these guys were his passey, then she's dead. If their not, well, that just increased her chances.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Lily's face became pale when the older boy called her name. How did he know her, and how did he know where she was? Well, maybe the bleachers weren't such a great hiding place, anyway. Without further hesitation, she stood up and walked over to the two; her heart pounding every step she took.

When she had finally reached them, she stood by her sister's side. The teenager was left confused, but also a tiny bit scared. What was so important that she and her sister had to know about? So far, nothing was making sense to her. She stood there dumbfounded, looking up at the boy with the snow white hair. "Erm, what is it that we should know? Why are you so interested in our mother?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm

"I KNOW YOUR NOT IDIOTS ZIN NOW LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER!! Errr, I mean," I tried to come up with an excuse to why I said that. If she knew the prophecy and she found out that I was her father, she might try something. Something stupid. Something fatal. Errr... whats a good excuse... I can't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:20 pm

~ O.O

Zin pushed her sister back. On normal times, she'd be against hurting her fragil sister. But it was either that or she'd let her be target. Better herself than others. "Stop it with your mind games. Wee're not here to talk about it!" she yelled at him. She stepped forward, completely hiding her twin behind her. "You're not going to include anyone in this fight. It's just you and me." she said, in a deadly calm tone of voice. Her hands clentched into fists and it shook violently. Her heart pounded fast, like she just ran a marathon, but she won't let her weakness show.
Back to top Go down
PŠ¾seidon

PŠ¾seidon

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Theos narrowed his eyes and examined the 3 people standing before him. "You're all children of Chaos... So how can you be their father?" He asked quizzically, a slight smirk on his face because he knew there was no way the male could actually be their father, for they were all parented by the same Male God Parent, and for the fact that he was only a few years older than the girls were.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Lily glanced at her sister from the side of her eye. Never before had she seen her sister become this angry. Whatever the two were talking about earlier, Zin was retaliating against. Was Lily also included? She didn't know, maybe her sister was just as confused as she was.

"Er, Zin, what's going on?" she murmured to her twin. The sooner she caught on, the better use she'd be. "I- I don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:30 pm

"Listen I can explain, when I was on a quest i traveled back in time and lived for a year in World War 2. I met a girl named Anna Melione and before I went back we had a certain... arrangement. I found a letter at my old address saying that I had two children. I searched evrywhere for you two, I can't believe this, I even claimed you to see if I would see you at the camp but, it must've only registered as a Chaos Claiming" I said. I kneeled down. "I am so sorry I haven't been there for you two all these years," I said. I looked at Lily. "Hi Lily," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:35 pm

~O.O

Zin didn't want to hear this speech. He was up to it for quite some time now, and you'd think it should have gotten boring by this time. "Save it for the crowd." she said. Lily was asking something behind her. And she haven't really gotten the answers to those questions. Soo far, every answer she got produced another millions of little one. Red, static and powerful flames erupted from her hand. It was the forest all over again. All these power, she needed it to be disposed before it corrupted her. So it was a good thing Sam was here.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Lily was taken aback at the boy's words. Him? Her father? The way he smiled at her almost made his point sound reassuring, but she looked down at the ground to avoid his gaze. With all of her courage, she began to speak up. "I don't believe you," she said solemnly. "Not at all."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:40 pm

"I said.. LISTEN. You are young, nieve. I am older and have expeirience. You are my daughters, Zin I know you don't care even if I explain the truth thats why I am going to do this," I touched hers and Lily's head. I transfered the memories of World War 2 to them, the memory of finding the letter, and the memory of claiming her. I hope they would understand.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Zin grasped on reality harder than before, even with the memories that passed behind his eyes. "That's it!" she screamed and threw the growing ball of chaos to Sam. This was stupid, he was stupid. She was Chaos' daughter, not his. He wasn't some hot shot who'd she want to be the daughter off. "You're dying." she growled. The ball flew in the air, quite more powerful. All the hurt, pain, confusion and fury was in there, and it looked like it cackled in the air.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Lily, in all her frustration, tore the boy's grip from her head. "No!" she shouted defiantly. "No, no, no! You're not my father! What was she doing? She had always been trained to be a woman. A sweet, gentle, non-violent woman. Her emotions were taking hold of her, and she never let that happen. Not even if she was furious about something, she had always restrained herself. "No, it's not you. It . . . It can't be. I won't let someone as corrupt as you be labeled my father!" Lily felt herself loosing every last bit of control of her body. How dare he claim to be their father? She wouldn't believe him, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:54 pm

I stopped the ball of chaos with ease. "You are using anger to fuel your chaos. Never do that, its easy to block," I said. "Why do you resist so much? Even when its right before your eye's? Why? WHY? WHY!!!!??" I yelled. I threw a chaos bolt at the ground making a huge hole.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:57 pm

The ground shook under Zin's feet, and she stumbled a bit. Regaining her balance, she began to attck, seemingly, her offence attacks weren't any use. So, as the song goes, let's get physical. "Because I don't want a jerk for a father." she yelled. Strange battle cries for her, but she didn't care. Zin swung her sword forward. Years of practice and training paying off. Zin lunged forward, and aimed her sword in his torso.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:03 pm

I stopped her with my chaos. She was engulfed in my power. "Chaos is anger. I can control anger," I was pissed now. "I am probably going to disappear now but I just want to clear something up. I recently had the chance to kill Zeus and continue with my organization. I didn't take it. I didn't want to be a jerk for my children i was told I was going to meet in the near future. Now, now I just want take it all back. Love you lily. Love you Zin," I smiled and stroked Zin's chin. I walked to the exit of the arena... and looked back.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Lily scrambled to her feet after the chaos energy met the ground. "You're not our father! I will remain loyal to Chaos. He is my father!" With absolutely no option left, Lily unsheathed her dagger. She tried to figure out a way to help Zin without going in for the direct approach. Instead, she tried finding ways of getting behind Sam, but she had to do it stealthily. She couldn't just run clock-wise around him and then go in for the kill. That would be beyond foolish.

Suddenly, Lily remembered something from two twins that she passed by on her way to Camp Half-Blood. Couldn't twins comunicate with each other through thoughts or emotions? If Zin and Lily could do that, that could serve as an advantage for them. They'd be able to strategize without orally speaking. It would be their twin telepathy, and there'd be no way Sam could interfere with that. He wasn't a triplet to them.

Uh, Zin. Can you hear me?"

Before she knew it, Sam was exiting the arena. What? He was going to give up that fast? Now Lily surely didn't want him as a father. Instead, she did something that she never expected he ever do. "Loser."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Alex, I just spoke to Death, and she is not very pleased with your "father" approach. You can't just swoop in and decide he's her father...it doesn't work that way. Unless you discussed this out and EVERYONE is okay with the idea, it's called controlling. And controlling another person's character(s) is against the rules. I'm sorry, but this father thing is not going to continue. Neither Death nor Eagle are very pleased with the idea, I just spoke to Death who confirmed this. I'm giving you a warning now, but controlling another's character is one of the biggest rules to break here on CHB. Unless you stop, you will be suspended from the site.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Zin spat at his feet as he stroke her chin. "Jerk. I'd never." she said, suddenly tasting blood in her mouth. She had bitten through her cheek. As she watched him exit, she thawed out of her position. "Hey! I'm not done with you yet!" she screamed at him. This was really it. She was pissed off.

Then, the soft voice of Lily passed in her head. "Yeah? she thought back. Zin turned to her sister, determined to do someething and turned back to Sam.

"You're not leaving us without a scratch." she growled. Zin charged again, quite stupidly too. She raised her sword, chaos cakling the air around her, creating a sheild between his power and hers. It was physical now, no powers involved, and she's thinking of winning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next