Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)

Go down 
+3
Bre Bre
Sammeh
Banana
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) Empty
PostSubject: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:14 am

Zinnia Melion
Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) Bab390adbf
"So? I'm A Girl, Yet I Survived The War. Got A Problem With That? Thought So."
~o~o~o~o~o~

Zin stepped into the Arena, her footsteps almost not making a sound. She surveyed the empty room with grey eyes, tactics already forming in her head. "What are we going to do today." she asked, bringing her sword out of thin air. She sighed a little. This is getting old, she thought to herself and brought her body to a dummy. But I like it. She began to do her work on it, flinging straw everywhere and her face look determined and strong.

~o~o~o~o~o~
"Cause Chaos Made You, And I Could Take You Back"

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:32 pm

I walked into the arena. After a long Hiatus I am back. I walk into the Arena. I use my power to make my footsteps un hearable. I walk into the arena with my sword and dagger. I feel a presence, a chaos energy much like mine? A sister? Zin. I walk up behind her, she doesn't even know I'm there,

"Hey Sis," I said smiling
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:35 pm

~Whoa, don't power play. But for the sake of the rp, I'll go with it.

BIC:
Zin wouldn't even flinch as a voice passed her ear. Only one person could call her sis. "Hello big brother" her words were smooth, emotionless and smart. She turned her heel, away from the hacked-up dummy and face him. Boy, this is going to be a fun day, she thought sarcasicly as she moved closer to the mystery kid. She never saw him around before, and she wondered why.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:43 pm

"So was up, little sis? Come into your powers yet?" I asked. I paced around the arena. I walked until I saw a dummy. I cut its head off with ease. I pictured it was Zeus. Heh... I like bing bad, it makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:47 pm

"Sure did." she said boredly, placing her sword back into her hiding place. She looked at her brother's fighting tactics, how he moved and how he slashed. What can she say, she was a tactician. "Anything worth noticing yet big bro?" she asked him when he slashed the dummy's head off. He was certainly kinda creepy, but he was nothing she could handle. He looked nothing like Zin, in fact, he looked something like her opposite.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:58 pm

"Just so you know, I can read your mind. I know your surveying my fighting style. So you can control Chaos? Let me see. Throw your strongest Chaos Bolt at me," I said.

I made the gesture to hit me. I spread out my arms and legs. I smiled evilly. I am bad, but, I think I can train little sis' to fully control her powers.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Zin smirked a bit. "Chaos bolts big brother?" she asked innocently, wondering what in the world were those little things. "I'm sorry, but maybe not all Chaos kids could do that. Mind showing me what it is though?" she asked him innocently, stepping a side a bit for him to throw oone 'Chaos bolt' to a dummy besides her.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:06 pm

"A chaos kid that can't control Chaos? What will they think of next?" I murmured to myself. "Your wondeing what Chaos bolts are huh?" I asked with an evil smile. I made the red chaos energy engulf my hand. I threw it like a throwing knife and it literally desintegrated the dummy behind her.

"I control literal pure chaos," I said to little sis'.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:09 pm

"Oh, so that's what's it's called?" Zin smirked at her big brother, careful not to think of anything that could give her powers away. Not really hasty in sshowing him what she could do. "You mean like this Big bro?" she asked, something red and static fill her palms. She didn't throw it, nor did she estinguish it. She just held it on her small palm and looked please with herself. She laughed in the inside, feeling like a pyromaniac with a flame.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:12 pm

"K, throw it at me. Give me your best shot.." I said smiling.

I spread out my arms and legs and gestured for her to throw it at me. This would be fun. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Zin wasn't quite sure about that. She actually did handle something like this before, and it ended quite badly, actually. Badly as in that side of the forest could get the odor of rotting flesh out. But if Sam was right, this was okay. Hey, at least they acted like siblings, unlike other would. "Okay, here it goes." Zin said, and threw it speedily to her brother. It was fast, like aa baseball, but maybe a little bit faster. And Zin was amazed at it's color and power. It was raw power, and who wouldn't want that?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:23 pm

It hit me. It hurt but. Eh. My chaos pulled her chaos out of my body. I inspected it. Hmmm.

"Your chaos energy is still weak. Enough to kill most people but, you know. Not me. When you can kill me you will be as powerful as me. My chaos can kill Gods, I fought off Zeus with my power you know?" I said to her. She had a certain aspect to her Chaos which was different than mine, hers was like electricity. Static almost. I watched it try to get out of my Chaos energy shield... interesting.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Zin stared at him, like he grew a head. or even two. "Kill gods? I don't think I'll mess with that one much. I'd rather use...alternatives." she said, looking at her perfectly fine hand. Sure, it was a bit blackened, but it didn't hurt one bit. She smiled at her brother and coked her head to the side, the usual innocent look.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:30 pm

"That is not good," I said. "Your Chaos energy has not been tamed. Which means it literally has a mind of its own. When I asked did you come into your powers yet I meant. have you tamed your Chaos yet," I said a little worried. "You have Birus chaos right now. We have to fix that," I said. "I will train you to control it," I said.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:34 pm

She flashed a smile to her brother. "Well, actually, I don't need any taming, thank you very much." she said. Boy, her powers were also the complete opposite of his. He destroy, she creates. He breaks down, she builds. "You see, big brother, I could do much, much more." she chimmed at him. She could be the ultimate weapon if she didn't have so much attitude and personality in her. Let that play a little bit in your mind bro, she thought and wished he read it.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:57 pm

"I did read it thank you very much, you have VIRUS chaos, I was tought by father to not use Virus Chaos. Do you know that The Black Plague was caused by Virus Chaos? We don't want that again do we?" I asked her. She was young, still nieve. I understood her power but, it wasn't a good one.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:00 am

Zin tried hard not to stick her tongue out at him. "Don't you get it?" she whispered, air crackling a bit around her. Her eyes flashed a bit dangerously. She should have the largest billboard on her chest saying: Warning, Chaotic Whenever Angry. "I have other powers than you do." she said, keeping her smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:05 am

"No, they're not good powers! Our own father says their too Chaotic, even for him! You can't handle that, I can't handle that, not even father can. Your powers can kill Gods, and they probably will. I will train you to control it or I'll get father to," I said threatening. Thunder cracked a little. I shouldn't have done that, she's my only sibling and I should love her like a sister.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:10 am

Zin stared at her. So much for brotherly love. "You don't get it?" she asked. The air was like on high now, shimmering into sight. Reality definitely is beginning to rip itself apart. Zin reached out in front of her and pulled something out of thin air. Her sword. She was mad, angry at least. "I'm don't actually need help." she said, pursing her lips a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:13 am

"Oh god no... your the one... YOUR THE ONE!!" I yelled with anger/fear. "I love you Zin but, if you are going to be the one, then I have to stop you," I said.

I teleported my sword and dagger to me. I can't let this happen. She can't be the one. She's thirteen!! I can't believe this. This can't be, how is this possible...

She's my daughter...
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:18 am

Zin looked at him blankly. Yeah, so much drama. "I don't get what you're saying dude." she said, her powers faltering a bit. Mood swings were common amongst her age. Or atleast that's what she tells herself. Zin took a moment before she remembered what they were there for. And then she reminded herself. This was bad, her brother against her, this was really bad. Zin poised herself in defense mode, one foot forward and crouched down low.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:23 am

"I can't believe your the one, your thirteen, I must have been messed up or.... you have been created by chaos" I said.

She's too young, I can kill her but it will take effort. She can't block this. I'm sorry, Zin. I told her brain to stop. I got a chaos bolt ready.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:29 am

~ O.O

Zin had the nagging sense in the back of her brain to stop everything. Living. Breathing. Fighting, but she fought it. Hard. She doesn't understand one bit of what's happening. And nothing could make her do. everything was always dramatic, as so was her life.

"You playing with magic bro?" she spat at him, she pulled out different abilites other campers used in her life. How one Zeus kid used to control wind. How a Poseidon kid controled water. She ticked off every ability, even the Hecate's magic. But Zin was raised to act, not to think. How could have she survived a war if she spent time thinking of the meaning of life? Demeter kids' plants, Earth kid's rock, everything passed through her mind.

Chaos, that's what could be described around her. Air cackled, and her eyes flashed up with anger, longing and slightly blood lusty.

"Well, want to dance?" she asked him with a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:38 am

"Don't test me Zin, I've traveled back in time from World War 2 to the Dinosaur ages. I can control the clouds, thunder, and lightning. I also can control chaos," I told her off. She was my daughter after all. I don't know how though. Maybe... when I traveled back in time I had a certain.. "Meeting" with a gril named Anna Melione. But she would be 80 or something now! Still, I wonder.

"Let me ask of you, who's your mother?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:47 am

~Zin got a twin. O.O And, you're chaos? O.O I'm super weirded out and confused right now.

BIC: "What's that to you." she spat, attacking first. She picked out a simple one, knowing her energy would drain out fast. Demeter, she thought to both him and herself. And surely, she doubled over, and hands reached the ground in lightning speed. Power surged forward into the ground, and at the bottom of Sam's feet, grew thick thorn bushes, growing thicker by the moment, and clung to everything around him. Dummies, straw, even his feet were covered with the beatly plants. The bitter taste in her mouth wouldn't stop, and so she stopped growing the vines, about as high as her chest could possibly be.

"You wouldn't care about me will you, big brother?" she asked him, voice rising a bit. Boy, it was WWII over again. But now, it was a battle between siblings and powers, not by men and guns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)   Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sibling Love (anyone who'd want to die could join)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next