Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN} Empty
PostSubject: A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN}   A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:30 pm

A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN} Fayet

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena Cabin Leader
"Books are one thing, but knowledge is another."
Faye clicked her heels as she walked into the arena. The sound of her heels echoed through the area. A smirk painted the girl's face as she walked around the perimeter of the arena. Faye fingered her ring as she did so. It had seemed like so long ago that she had been here last. The only thing that made it a difference was... well a lot. Cabin leader, the battle, her personal life. A lot.
Faye sighed as her mind traced back to the day she first was in the arena. She had only been nine. Faye remembered her father's words You'll be fine honey, a natural.'. How right he was. Faye impressed the trainer that first day. Then again doesn't every Athena kid start out that way? her mind traced back to the real world as Faye stopped in her tracks. "So uh... training? Yeah let's roll Quell." she said with her smirk coming back.

http://www.polyvore.com/faye/set?id=36107065
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN}   A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Quell walked into the arena with a bemused smile on his face. The way Faye was smiling to herself, as if she was suprior to him. 'we'll see about that' he thought. Quell pulled out his sword. "Nice ring," He nodded to the owl ring Faye had on.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN}   A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:03 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye looked down at her ring and nodded. "Yeah, it was a gift from mom." she said rubbing the sides of the ring with her fingers. Faye's ring transformed into a two foot celestial bronze sword. She smiled at it and swung it around in her finger tips. " I like it." Faye commented with a smile. "So how 'bout you go first." she said getting inot a defensive poseition.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN}   A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:10 pm

"Sure." I nod. Inside I quiver. It's been so long since I've faced Faye in battle, I forgot most of her moves. We used to fight every day, back when we were 11. "Lucky. I made my sword. The other one Livia made. A while ago." I roll my eyes. If there's one thing Livia isn't, it's an artist. I swing my celestial bronze sword, hoping to get enough force to throw Faye's blade across the room
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN}   A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:31 pm

~Bean you should just have Quell go to the other arena topic.~
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN}   A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:35 pm

~sure. We can hand on hand combat there~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN}   A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nice easy sibling like fight {BEAN}
Page 1 of 1