Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

looking to know my sibling's(open to all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

looking to know my sibling's(open to all Empty
PostSubject: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:31 pm

I'm chase," I say walking in. " I want to get to know some of my sibling," I state, this time throwing my bag on my bunk." so... who all is in here?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Upon hearing a new boy's voice, I stood up and brushed a strand of my glossy blonde hair and I look at the boys face. "I'm Liliana Brooks, Cabin leader. If you haven't noticed Ιερή Κουκουβάγια, he's that owl on the door. He's quite harmless actually." I laugh a bit and put my hands on my hips and look around the Athena cabin. It was neat, as always. "I can show you around camp if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Raycron

Raycron

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:34 pm

I look up from my book. "Hi! My name is Raymond. Welcome to the Athena cabin." I close the book and put it back up on the one of the giant bookcases in the cabin.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:44 am

"Thanks for the warm welcome, usually at other camps I'd be running for my life by this point,"I say with a chuckle. "Chase Erigo, I've already had a tour of camp from a Hermes kid but I'd like to see it from a different view. I'll take you up on that tour offer Liliana. Hey Raymond what book were you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:39 am

"Oh you mean you got a tour from Travis? He shows you the parts that'll get you killled. The arena and the forest are his favorites to show newbies." I hum with a clicking noise. Travis Stoll was really odd this time of year. The battle must've gotten to his head! Grabbing a greek scroll from the shelf and putting it in Chase's hands, I smiled and sweeped my arm around the cabin.

"As you may know, you're in the Athena cabin. Take pride in your mother, it'll come in handy while in dire situations."
Back to top Go down
Raycron

Raycron

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:49 pm

" It was 'The Lost Hero.' Some guy name Rick Riordan wrote a book about us. He's calling it fiction, but it's really dangerous to do something like that, oh it doesn't matter." I smile.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:10 pm

" dire situation as in...battle, quiz, battle quiz." I say opening the scroll. " I would read both the scroll and the Riordan book but I'm dyslexic. Though isn't Rick mortal? How is he getting his information?"
Back to top Go down
Raycron

Raycron

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:24 pm

"Some say he's an old friend of Chiron."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Laying flat on my bunk, it was hard to see me from the floor. Hearing the introductions, I looked up from my notebook at the new camper. "Hey there. I'm Dylan." I smiled, my gray eyes unusually bright.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:56 am

"Oh, hey Dylan! Like you might have heard before I'm Chase,"I say with a smile. :) turning back to Raymond I ask "Chirion would tell stuff like that to a friend? though I like his predictions in the last Olympian. A kid in Hermes said that Rick thought we would win." I chuckle to myself and state " then again he is a writer, everyone likes a happy ending. Oh, and now that I think about it again I think it was Travis who gave me the tour."
Back to top Go down
Raycron

Raycron

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:45 pm

"Riordan's been right so far. Let's hope we will win."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:17 pm

"Sure hope so. Hey, Liliana when and where does the tour start? Oh yay, have you guys ever heard of the band House of Heroes? They're a pretty good," I say pulling my ipod nano 4th generation out of my pocket. "Here, listen," I say handing the Ipod to Raymond. "Dylan, you seem like a party person. when's the next party?" And turning to Liliana I hand back the scroll. " I know I'm dyslexic but that's not english. Care to help me out here?" scratch
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Ray, every post has to be at least four sentances long.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:12 pm

"The tour starts right now or whenever you want. Also the scroll is written in Greek, our native language. I'm sure you can get around by the pictures but you might as well start reading it." I breathe, smiling and putting the scroll back into the little cubby hole. I pulled out an english one and handed it to him. I asked him if that was better and started walking outside.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:26 pm

"Hey wait!" I say starting outside. I come to a halt almost dropping the scroll. Catching my breath I look through the door posts. between the Ares cabin and the Apollo cabin was a view of the strawberry field. ''What a view! are those strawberries? You definitely don't see stuff like that in Chicago'' I say marveling at the beauty .'' Oh, sorry Chicago is where I lived for most of my life,'' I apologize rubbing the scar on my right arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking to know my sibling's(open to all   looking to know my sibling's(open to all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking to know my sibling's(open to all
Page 1 of 1