Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends? Empty
PostSubject: [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends?   [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Marilee "Mar" Lyssandra Naveau

Swinging her legs in a childish manner, Mar whistled to herself as she looked around the stables. Although she hated herself for admitting it, she was bored. Only people who allowed themselves to get bored did, and sadly, Mar found herself one of those people. That sucked. How did she get bored when they were in the middle of a war anyways? Talk about messed up. She should be training or something.

Eh, maybe some other day. At the moment, she was busy being bored.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends?   [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Riley "Rai" O'Connor

Riley sighed as saw a distant figure at the stables. He had hoped that nobody would come to such an isolated place. After all, people should be training, healing, resting. The battle wasn't long ago and alike everyone else, he was tired. He needed time out, a time to rest, a break. Sure Riley was strong, holding his own against monsters of all sorts. But he wasn't invincible, as much as he wanted to admit he was. He couldn't believe who he'd see.

Marilee.

Just what he needed. His half-sister at the stables. But he simply walked straight past her as she stood alone. He didn't need her blabbing on about why he wasn't training at the moment. And being frank - he didn't want to talk to anybody. Sister, comrade or simply a passerby.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends?   [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Raising her eyebrows as her brother just walked past her, Mar grinned lopsidedly and hopped off the rail she had been sitting on and jogged up next to him. "Hey big bro!" She chirped, beaming at her brother. "Or maybe I should call you Sunshine. You'd like that wouldn't you, being called Sunshine?" She said before pausing and raising her hands and arms to guard her face.

"Wait wait wait, don't hit me." She added hastily, peeking through her fingers at her half-brother.
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends?   [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:52 pm

Riley clenched his fists tightly as Marilee began speaking. At first, it wasn't too bad. She was always the annoying type, no doubt about it. But now, she was making it a whole lot worse. Heck, if it weren't for his morals for not hitting a girl, he would've already struck. Luckily enough, she seemed to know better as she brought her arms up to defend herself.

He sighed, before speaking. "And what are you doing here, little sister." His voice was cold. He loathed speaking to people, especially the annoying type. Unfortunately for Mar, she was one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends?   [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:44 pm

"Sorry. sorry, I guess I crossed a line back there. Note to self, no terms of endearment for Riley." She said, still smiling although she had to remind herself to resist the temptation to sigh. Gee, he was still as delightful to speak to as she remembered. Well, some people didn't change. She liked to think that she changed quite often - after all, staying the same all the time was so boring! Mar had never been one for stability or safety, it was always risks, risks, and more risks. What was more fun than switching things up at every single chance she got to?

Adjusting her eye-patch, she brushed back her hair and placed her hands on her hips out of habit. "Little ol' me? Well, I was bored and didn't feel like training, and when I'm bored and don't feel like training, I just lurk about camp. How about you?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends?   [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:06 am

((NOOO. BISH. I CALL ADAM SUNSHINE. >.>))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends?   [Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Private] Half-Siblings! Best Friends?
Page 1 of 1