Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). Empty
PostSubject: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Shelbie was sitting in my bed. There was a cast on her right leg and crutches on her left side. She sighed, examining her dagger. She had to stay in bed for the next month because of her leg. It was all the battle. The last thing she remembered before she ended up in the infirmary was Renae pointing behind her yelling, "Shelbie, watch out!' And here Shelbie ended up in her bunk. She couldn't go anywhere for the next month.

Renae walked in the Poseidon Cabin. She walked over and sat on a stool. She said, "Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:45 pm

I walked into the Posiden cabin and saw Shelbie. I had heard she was on bed rest.She musgt be bored out of her mind. "Hey Shells. How you doin'?" I asked sitting on the other stool.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:49 pm

I smile at Jen. "Hey Jen. I'm good. I could be better. How about you?" I say. I look at my broken leg. This cast was not cool.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:55 pm

"I'm fine. Hows the cast?" I looked at it. She didn't seem happy about having to wear that.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:59 pm

"It's okay. I wish I could at least go somewhere." I say.

"You'll have it off soon enough. Then you can go where ever you want."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:05 am

"Why don't you just hop in a wheelchair and go where you want now? I mean thats what I did when my leg broke." I said. I had broken my leg on the play ground one time when I was little.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:09 am

"I didn't get to choose. Little miss healer chose for me."

"Hey! We only had crutches left little missy."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:15 am

"I have a wheel chair you could use. I take one with me to camp because you never know if your gonna need it." I said. "I would be happy to lend it to you."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:18 am

"Nah. I'm good. I could use a break." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:39 am

"Ok." I said. I sighed. I would never be able to stay in a bed for a month.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:28 am

Renae looked around the cabin and said, "Okay. Shelbie needs her rest. Everyone who isn't a child of Poseidon out!" She wanted Shelbie to recover fast. The sooner the better. Renae waited for everyone who didn't belong to clear out.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:38 pm

As I entered, Yume in my arms, I saw Shelbie " Hey, what happened to you, Shelbie?" I asked, curious. yume was still unconscious, and she was kindda heavy for a small girl like her. " Did you do that in the battles?"
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:40 pm

"Yeah. A monster threw me in the air and I broke my leg. What happened to Yume?" Shelbie said after she saw Yume in his arms. She looked alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:43 pm

" Don't worry. She's just tired of making the hurricane, and of Rose and Maria's death. She'll get back on her twoo feets in no time!" I smiled, convinced.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:47 pm

"Okay, Good." She said as she looked at her broken foot. At least Yume would be able to go places, she thought. She looked at her bunk-side table and picked up the conk shell to observe it.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:50 pm

I went towards Yume's bunk, and put her on it " Rest well, Yu" I kissed her forehead and went over to shelbie's bed " Hey, for how long are you stuck here?" I asked, sitting in the bed next to her
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:55 pm

"The next month. Luckily I'll be able to go places after that, with my crutches." Shelbie said fiddling with her fingers. She sighed and looked around the cabin. She wondered what Takeo was doing in the next month.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:25 am

I walked in shirtless needing a new shirt and checking my siblings. "Is everyone all right" I say going to my bed. My abs hurt and my muscles on my once broken arm were in pain. I looked around for a new shirt in my drawer then my duffel bag. Nothing. I had lost my shirt since I used to much power for that hurricane and it some how made slashes on my arm which I healed. "Great my only shirt is now gone."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:28 am

" Yume is." I said " And shelbie, you don't have to stay here for a whole month. I can bring you where ever you want! I'm strong!" I said, showing my muscles, hopping to make her laugh. I looked over at yume to make sure she was still sleeping. She needed to sleep. A lot.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:21 pm

Shelbie blushed and giggled. She said, "Okay, sure. I'd like that." She continued to smile. She stared into Takeo's eyes.

Last edited by Deanified Jessica on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:40 pm

I look in her eyes and smiled gently " Sorry I missed the battles. I'm not really someone who'll battle in those" I said, shrugging at the same time
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:09 pm

"Oh. Well, I had to make the hurricane. Then I went to fight with my friends. Then I got flung into the air, the end." said Shelbie as she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:10 pm

" I know for the hurricane part " I laugh a bit. I was there and I saw two people die because of the hurricane. It kindda scared me because I realized there we could die anywhere and anyhow
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:13 pm

"Yeah. I managed to start the hurricane. Then I had to rush Maria to the infirmary." said Shelbie. She frowned at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:15 pm

" Yeah, unfortunatly, she died, eh?" I wanted to be sure of the images I've seen in my head. I wanted to know. I wanted to confirm that death was everywhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next