Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Showing Rue her new home.(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:15 pm

"yah. I've thrown knives and daggers before. It's pretty much the same thing." I smiled a little bit and took the kana from mini. He aimed it, the shot it at the far wall, and nailed it in a crack in the wood the was only 1.5 inches long." not bad.", I grin cockily.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 am

It was already about six o'clock at night already. Devin, Kaitlyn, and I walked to my cabin while Cal and Katro ran off somewhere. I watched as Devin walked up the steps and threw open the door. I smiled. When we walked in, I found my brother throwing a knife I think at the other side of the cabin. I watched as Devin and Kaitlyn both smiled at each and grabbed one of their daggers off their leg and throw it at the exact spot were Blaine threw his. "I'm pretty good with dagger's I say." Devin said with a smile. He twirled with his other dagger that came off his right calf. And I noticed that Kaitlyn was throwing it at the wall, the knife appearing back in her hand, and throwing it back again. She kept doing that repetitively. She looked at Devin, "Hey I am too!" She scowled.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:51 am

I chuckled."'ello again."I said to Hunter.I rolled my eyes seeing their throws.You only throw dagers by the tips,not the middle."You guys do know that the walls gonna split in the next two throws, right?"I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:04 am

I grinned and shrugged,"Someone will probably fix it anyways, so it doesn't really matter.". I strode over to the wall, retrieved the dagger, and handed it back to Megan."But, the question is, can you throw it?", I chuckle a little bit.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 am

"Hello Minerva! Nice to see your still in here." I said with a grin. I walked to my bunk and climbed up. I watched as Kaitlyn walked deeper into our cabin and Devin retrieve his dagger. Kaitlyn looked over at my bunk and said with a smile, "Nice bunk Hunter." I smiled and looked at it. It was pretty unorganized.

I walked over to the wall and retrieved my dagger. I looked at Minerva and Hunter's older half-brother. "Hey Minerva." I said with a smile. I walked over to Hunter who had Crila behind is legs. "Hey there buddy!!" I said with a grin.

I watched as Hunter walked to his bunk and Devin retrieve his dagger. I walked over to the girl called Minerva and Hunter's older brother who looked like. "Hi, I'm Kaitlyn, Kaite for short, from the Ares cabin. Nice to meet you." I said extending my hand.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:52 pm

I grinned."Coarse I can throw it Blaine."I said smiling devileshly.I grabed my dager,flicked my wrist,and the dager stuck to the roof.I grinned at Blaine."'ello Kaite.You can call me Mini."I said,while shaking her hand.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 pm

I watched as Kaite extended her hand to Minerva for a handshake. Kaite smiled when she saw Minerva take it. It was getting offly boring in here. " Hey, where's Truler?" I asked rubbing the back of my head. "I don't know. I think he's somewhere in the woods." Kaite said looking out the window. Before I heard she whistled such a hollow note. I think it busted my ears little. I watched as Devin covered his ears. Within seconds Kaite walked over to the door and let the giant gray Wolf in. "Truler!" I yelled as he jumped on me. He started to lick me everyone on my face. I started to laugh. "I haven't seen you in like forever!" I yelled as he was licking me.

I watched as Minerva and Kaite introduced each other. I heard Hunter ask where Truler was. I rolled my eyes. Here comes the whistle, I thought. And before I knew it, Kaite smiled and stuck two fingers in her mouth and blew a whistle. I quickly covered my ears as the pain shot through my head. A second later she was done, "Hell, I hate it when you do that." I whispered and Kaite smiled at me. About a minute later I watched as Hunter was on his back on the floor with Truler pun him down. I laughed over and over as Truler kept on licking Hunter's face.

I smiled at Mini as she took my hand for a handshake. "Pleasure to meet you Mini, daughter of Hecate." I said. I leaned back against Hunter's bed frame. "Hey, where's Truler?" Hunter asked. I raised an eyebrow and said, "I think he's off somewhere in the woods." I said. I smiled knowing what to do. I suddenly brought my two fingers to my mouth and blew the one whistle. I watched in delight as Devin covered his ears. Within seconds I walked to the door to open it, and in shot Truler jumping on Hunter. I laughed as he pun Hunter down fast and started to lick him everywhere on the face.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:20 pm

I smiled lightly,not even flinching with the whistle.Id done enough drills with whistles to get over the sound.I walked over to the ginormic wolf and put my closed fist near its nose.When you train hellhounds in the underworld this kinda stuff comes easy.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 pm

I got off the ground wiping all the slobber of my face with my wrist. Truler went to go stand by his own master. I smiled. "Oh, my gosh." I said looking at my wrist. "I love that wolf!" I yelled with a grin on my face. And I listened as Truler replied with a "Woof!" I smiled and laughed. I watched as Minerva walked over to Truler and put her fist close to Truler's nose. I raised an eyebrow not knowing what she is doing.

I laughed and fell on my back as Hunter got up rubbing his face with his wrist. "Don't worry, you're not the only one who's got pinned down and licked by." I said with a smile. I jumped on Hunter's bunk and layed down. "Nice bed." I said closing my eyes. "Get out!" Hunter yelled at me. He slapped my stomach, and I quickly got up and left his bunk with a smile on my face.

I watched as Hunter got up off the floor and wiped his face with his wrist. Truler came over and rushed to sit next to me. I layed my hand on top of his head and started to pet it. Mini, I noticed walked over to Truler and put her closed fist near his nose.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:34 pm

I cocked my head to the side,waiting for truler to smell my fist or not consider me as a threat.I sighed."Guess that only works with tigers and hellhounds."I said shrugging.I sat down on Rue bed and sighed.It had been a long day.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:50 pm

I fell on my bed wanting the day to end right now. I was tired and all my energy was lost. "Uh!" I said. And then Devin slapped at my stomach like I just did to him. I sat up holding my stomach. "What the crap!" I yelled. He was smiling at me, so I just fell back on my bed once more.

I watched as Mini said something, but I didn't hear it because I was laughing at Hunter as I slapped him on the stomach. "What the crap!" He yelled at me. But instead of answering him back I just fell back on the wooden floor of the cabin and cracked up.

"Well, Truler thinks everyone is a threat except for Katro, Devin, Cal, Hunter, and I. Mainly because we were with him since he was a pup and all. So.. yeah.." I said with my voice trailing off. Truler was still at my side, but licking Devin's face as he fell on the floor laughing. I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:12 pm

I chuckled."You guys are like one big happy family."I said smiling slightly.I chuckled,though my eyes were pained."It must be so close to people."I said though Im not sure anyone heard.I loved big familys.I used to be part of one.Then there was the accident and there goes 3/4 of the family.I sighed,rememering the bad days.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:25 pm

I closed my eyes barely sleeping, but once again Devin slapped me. But it seemed more as a jump on me. I opened my eyes to find Truler on me! "Truler!" I yelled. I looked down at Devin who was smiling at me. "Did you tell him to climb up here!" I asked. I pointed down to make Truler go down, but it didn't work. "Kaitlyn!" I called down. But instead of commanding Truler down Kaite just stood there smiling up at me. It was all nice, until Katro walked in yelling, " I am in here!" I smiled and layed back down wanting Truler off of me.

I whispered into Truler's ear to go up and jump on Hunter's stomach. And I was very surprised he climbed up on there very easily. I smiled and laughed as Hunter sat up with pain. I watched as Kaitlyn just stood there staring up at Hunter smiling at him. But the moment I watched Katro slam open the door and yell, " I am in here!" I smiled. The whole pack was entering the Apollo cabin. Just one more person and the whole pack is complete.

I stood there listening as Hunter groaned about Truler on top of him. "Oh yes. One huge entire family I must say." I said smiling. I looked up at Hunter just smiling, and he looked back at me with "pay back" in his eyes. The door suddenly bursted open and in walked Katro yelling," I am in here!" I threw my hands at her and yelled "Katro!"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:32 pm

I stood up and walked over to the new arrival."'ello.Im Minerva but everyone calls me Mini."I said,holding my hand out for a handshake.She seemed nice.A little loud but definetly nice.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:53 pm

I walked into the cabin with a burst of delight. I walked towards Devin, Kaitlyn, and Hunter who was by Hunter's bed. I noticed that Devin was on his back cracking up, and Hunter was on his top bunk with I think Truler on top of him licking his face. "Hey Kaitlyn!" I said with a grin. I walked and stood right beside Kaite. I watched as a girl came near me and extended her hand for a handshake. "Hi! I'm Katro Ville, daughter of Athena. Nice to meet you Mini." I said as taking her hand.

I watched as Katro walked towards us sating at Hunter and I with a weird look. "Sorry, just made Truler jump on Hunter's stomach. You should've seen his reaction." I said wiping away the tears. I was still laughing but not as much.

My chest hurt like crap. I watched as Katro came near us, and Devin explained why he was laughing like crazy. I sat up and thanked the lord when Truler jumped off my chest. I breathed in and out. "Oh my gosh!" I said, with Devin cracking up at me and Katro slightly giggling.

It was hilarious as Devin was still laughing. I laughed just a bit, noticing that Truler was still on Hunter, so I whistled him down. I watched as Katro came and stood beside me. "Where's Cal?" I whispered. She said on the side of her lip, "He should be here any minute." I smiled. I watched as Katro introduced herself to Mini.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:00 pm

I smiled."Well its nice to met you Katro."I said politely.She looked about my age but a whole lot more mature."Whos Cal?"I asked them,having overheard the question.Me and my freacky ninja talents included good hearing.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:15 pm

"Oh, Cal. He is one of our friends in this group." I said smiling. I think a split second right after I said that, the door bursted opened and a yell came aloud. "That's Cal." I said pointing behind me. "Guys!" Cal said. I turned around and watched as Cal ran and tackled Devin on the floor. Both were laughing and slapping each other. I rolled my eyes. "Oh my gosh." I said smacking my forehead.

I listened as Minerva asked who Cal was, and I was just going to answer when the door busted open. I rolled my eyes. That's him, I thought. And in the doorway was Cal standing, puffing his chest out like fool. "Cal, your looking like a fool once again." I said. Instantly he looked at Devin and I. I laughed as Cal tackled Devin thinking it was him who said that. I cracked up on my bed and nearly fell on top of the two on the floor before I grabbed my rail.

Cal exploded into the Apollo cabin looking like a idiot as always. Within a second later Cal was staring at me, then all of a sudden tackled me. I started to laugh as he grabbed me by the shoulders and toppled me to the floor. "It wasn't me!" I said mixed in with laughing. He yelled back at me with a smile on his face, "Sure it was!"

I listened as Katro explained who Cal was. I was going to add something more, but the door opened very loudly. I turned around to find Cal standing there. I giggled a little as he raised an eyebrow at Devin and Hunter, then once again tackled Devin as usual. I turned back to Mini, "Yeah, so that's Cal. He's the son of Hephaestus." I said pointing my thumb at Cal, who was on the floor still wrestling with Devin.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:20 pm

I laughed."He seams like a rowdy little spitfire."I said,grinning.I walked over to Cal and offered my hand."'ello.Im Minerva but most people call me Mini."I said,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:33 pm

I looked all over the place. Too many people, too many things happening."Hi.", I muttered shyly to the people that said hello. I then promptly climbed up to my bunk again, trying to avoid all of the action. I wasn't one for crowded places.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:40 pm

"Really? You think I'd fall for that Devin!" I said as head-locking him. I was on my knees and Devin was on all four. I smiled. I noticed that there was this girl staring at me. I slowly looked up and said,"Oh, I'm Cal Delear, son of Hephaestus." I released my head-lock and felt as Devin slapped my. I slowly got up and took Mini's hand. "Pleasure to meet you Mini." I said. I saw Truler sitting next to Kaite. "Truler!" I yelled before getting knocked down on my back.

"Well, he's just like this when the entire group is together." I said crossing my arms. I looked at the two wrestling on the floor. "Cal, Devin really?" I said watching Devin and Cal wrestle to death. A few seconds later I started to crack up with Hunter and noticed that Kaite was doing the same thing. I watched as Cal introduced himself to Mini and got knocked over by Truler.

I watched in delight as Cal kept on wrestling with Devin. I started to crack up once more and saw that Katro and Kaite kind of join in. As Minerva introduced herself to Cal, Devin tapped out. Now that made my laugh even louder. Katro looked at me as if I'd gone crazy. "Sorry!" I said taking a breathe. "That just made me laugh." I said holding my chest. I smiled when Truler had jumped on Cal and did the same thing to him as he did to me.

"Alright!!" I said. I was holding his waist trying to make him fall, but as usual no use. "C'mon Devin! You gotta do better than this!" Cal said to me. "Alright!" I said holding his arm that was around my neck. I tapped his shoulder and he released my neck. "How do you do that every time!" I asked backing away, not wanting to wrestle with him once again. And Cal's reply was just a smile.

I smiled and watched as Cal and Devin wrestled. My head was in my hands feeling so embarrassed for hanging with these people. But suddenly I remembered that they were great people. So I took my head out of my hands and started to laugh as Truler pinned someone down once more.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:50 am

I chuckled."Nice to meet you too Cal."I said.Sure everything was confusing and messy,but it was happy.I could respect that.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 pm

"Alright boy, calm down.. I'm here. I'll spend some time with you later.." I whispered into Truler's ear. He looked like he smiled at me, then licked my head once more and walked off to sit by Katro. I slowly got up and wiped all the slobber off of my face. "Pleasure to meet you Mini..daughter of?" I stopped myself. " I said that already didn't I?" I asked in confusion. Kaitlyn started to laugh, and I smiled.

I walked over to Devin and sat on the same bed as him. I watched as Cal whispered something into Truler's ear, and Truler came over and sat very still by me. I smiled. I looked at my wrist watch to find it about ten after six. "Guys, I think we have to head out now." I called out.

I stood there leaning against my bed frame watching as Truler kept licking and licking Cal's face. I was still cracking up. Finally after Kaitlyn had slapped me on my shoulder so many times, I stopped. I slowly wiped away my tears, and slowed down my breathing. I looked out the window and the sun was just below the horizon. I listened as Katro said it was about time for us to leave. I grabbed my bow and quiver and got situated.

I slowly rubbed my neck after being in a headlock for about five minutes. Cal's arms were... my raced off when Katro had slapped me on the shoulder. Somehow my eyes were doing something, but I quickly shook it off. I watched as Cal said something to Mini, and Katro looked at her wrist watch and said something about having us to leave. I sighed and grabbed my knives behind me, and latched them back onto my calves.

I stood there slapping Hunter as he kept on laughing over and over. Finally after a few minutes later my slapping took away his laughter. I smiled and started to laugh just a little myself. Hunter looked at me with a pinch of suspicion. I started to crack up a lot then. I heard in the distance as Katro said something. I slowed down my laughing and whistled Truler by me, and told him in Wolf Tongue "We're about to leave." And he barked at me in unison.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:52 pm

"Yeah you did.Im I daughter of Hecate and grandaughter of Hades."I said to Cal,smirking.It seemed they were about to leave.To what or where I dont know but it seemed like it was just gonna be them.I sighed.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:25 pm

I leaned against the wooden frame rubbing my head. "Alright Mini daughter of Hecate, it was nice meeting you and all, but we gotta go now!" I called out as I slowly walked towards the cabin door. I noticed that Truler was at my side, he was wanting to be in the woods once again, I thought. I opened the door, and out he shot sprinting towards the door.

"It was great meeting you Mini! But we gotta head into the woods." I said as picking up my back pack, that had my laptop in it. I walked to the Apollo cabin door and walked out with Cal and Truler in front of me.

"Ah, the woods. I forgot why we were heading out." I said with a smile on my face. I jumped off my bunk and yelled, "It was a pleasure meeting you Minerva. And I'm glad to have another half-sister." I said with a grin. I grabbed my bow and arrows and walked out with Devin and Kaitlyn trailing behind me.

I slowly sat back up and stood up. "Ah, everyone's leaving. C'mon Kaitlyn, time to leave the cabin." I said as leading a hand towards the door. I grabbed my dagger that I had thrown at Hunter's bed. "Nice meeting you Mini. I guess I'll see you later!" I said with a smile on my face and faced towards the door.

I stopped leaning on the Hunter's wooden frame and stood up straight. I watched as everyone left and I was the only one in the cabin. "It was great meeting you Minerva." I said. I walked in front of her and waved, then turned back around and walked out of the door.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:05 am

I chuckled."Adios."I said to them,waving goodbye.I walked over back to Rue's bunk and sat down.Today had been a long day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Rue her new home.(open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next