Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Showing Rue her new home.(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Showing Rue her new home.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:40 pm

I cautiasly walked into the apollo cabin.I didnt like bright things at all.Well Rue was the exeption.I looked behind me wondering where Rue went.She was here a minute ago and she was so exited to get to her new cabin.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Rue skipped up behind Minerva smiling. When she saw the inside of the cabin she stopped and looked around, mouth open in awe. "Everything is so...so bright!" She exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:31 pm

I sighed when she skipped in behind me."Uh yeah."I said smiling sheepishly.I wasnt that big a fan of bright places.Shadows were more fun."Well why dont you pick an empty bunk bed?"I said gesturing to the empty ones.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Rue laughed at Minerva and went over to flop down n an empty one by a window. "I like this one." she declared. "It's soft, and by the window so I can see light." She emphasized the last word and looked back at Minerva, giggling.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:55 pm

I smiled while walking over to her."You reallky like the light huh?"I said sitting down on the edge of the bed.She was right.It was comfy.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:21 pm

"Yeah. But I think it's her... heredi... um... in the family." She stuttered and blushed as she looking down and swinging her legs back and forth. "On my dad's side at least." Rue joked, and giggled a little to herself.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:41 pm

I laughed."You mean hereditary?"I said teasingly.Kids were so cute trying to pronounce big words.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Rue blushed and looked bashfully up at Minerva. "Yeah. That's what I meant. That big word. Her-edi-tary." She pronounced the word slowly, tasting it and memorizing its sound on her tongue.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:36 am

I smiled at her.I looked around the cabin.I really sticked out since I was wearing black jean shorts and a black tee with 'Green Day' written in bright green letters."I wonder where all your siblings are."I said more to myself than Rue.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Rue shrugged and looked around the cabin. "I don't know." Rue replied innocently. "What do you think they would be doing around now?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:53 am

"Hmm.."I looked around the cabin again."Probably doing what apollo campers do."I said trying not to laugh at that ridicules insight.I looked around the cabin again and noticed there wasnt much color other than gold and maybe some flashes of the rest of roy g biv."Hey Rue,"I said turning to her,"You wanna change the color of your sheets or bed?"I asked smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Rue grinned up at her excitedly. "Sure!" She replied happily, "Can the sheets be lime green with brown circles? I saw those in a magazine in Florida once, and they looked so cool!" She bounced up and down eagerly.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:45 am

I smiled at her."Sure."I said standing up and smoothing out my 'Green Day' tee and placed both hands on the sheets.I mumbled afew inaudible words and the sheets slowly started taking the color and pattern she had said,starting where I had placed my hands and then expanding in all directions."What do you think?"I asked Rue.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Rue gasped in shock, then started laughing happily and making a game out of staying away from the color as long as possible. When the sheets were finished she plopped down on them and traced a circle with her fingers. "It' perfect!" She said delightedly, "How did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:42 am

I smiled at rue."Im a witch.Remember?"I said tracing the outline of a circle.More like a sorsceress really but who really wants to say Sorsceress Minerva?
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Rue giggled and rolled into a sitting position again. She looked down at her torn pants and frowned. "Is there a place for selling stuff around here? Like clothes?" She asked, forgetting about Minerva's powers again in her concentration.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:24 pm

I laughed as she rolled on her newly colored bed.Gods do I love little kids."Yeah actually.The camp store sells clothes I think.You should check it out sometime."I said leaning on the headrest of her bed.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Rue nodded and jumped off the bed, wandering around and looking at everything. She spotted a small pedestal near her bed and touched the glass orb it held experimentally. As soon as she touched it, the surface began to glow with a golden light. Rue squealed in delight and put her face right up to the glass to look at it better.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:58 am

I raised an eyebrow when I heard her squel."Whatcha lookin at Rue?"I asked her.I came around the side of the bed and looked at the orb.I brought my hand close as to touch it but the light grew less bright when I did,so I pulled my hand away.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Rue laughed with delight and bounced up and down. "Isn't it amazing?" She asked gleefuly, picking up the glowing orb and carrying it back around to her bed.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:43 am

I smiled."It sure is.Reminds me of my crystal ball back home."I said standing on the opposite side of the bed from her.Growing up with gypsies and shadow men as neighbors really got you into black magic.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:19 pm

"Really! That is so cool. I thought crystal balls were... um.... hoses.... no. Fake." She blushed and giggled, bouncing around on the bed.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:01 am

I laughed."A fake?Nope.Crystal balls work its just that the people who use them arent very nice."I said putting it simply."You ever had a Tarot reading done?"I asked her while twirling my dager inbetween my fingers.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:39 pm

"No." Rue shook her head and asked, "What is a Tarot? Is it like a carrot?" She giggled and looked up at Minerva.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:27 am

I laughed."No.Its more like a card with a picture and if you read it right it could tell you your past present or future.Real nifty."I said smiling and looking down at her.I fiddled with the charm on my necklace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Rue her new home.(open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: