Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Showing Rue her new home.(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Crona

Crona

Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:31 am

I looked down at the people as they left. I sighed in relief as they all walked out of the cabin. I then swung over the rail of my bunk ad dropped down."Sorry.", I say, smiling softly,"I'm not much good around crowds. And my gods, that was a heck of a lot going on."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:39 pm

I laughed."I know what you mean.I had no idea what was going on the whole time."I said,shaking my head and grinning.I walked over to his bunk and also leaned against the railing.I could realate.I wasnt a fan of big crowds.EXEPCT when it came to Mardi gras.The more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:16 pm

I leaned back too and smiled over at Mini. I looked down at my wrists. Still wrapped in blood soaked bandages. I hope she doesn't notice. I manage to make another ball of light and toss it in the air for Mini to catch."Catch!", I shout, grinning.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 pm

I cought it easily,considering Id done the same thing with deadlier things like a grenade for instant.I held the ball of light in my hands and miled,feeling its warmth."That is extremyl cool."I said,smirking.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:31 pm

I laughed,"Thanks.". I smiled,"We should hang out more.", I declared, smiling wider. The ball the jumps out of your hands, explodes, and showers us in tiny bright orbs of light.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:49 am

I smiled."Yeah,we should."I said chuckling.It was nice to be able to make freind with people that you werent abliged too."Hey blaine,do you know why humans fight wars?"I asked him,deep meanin in my words.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:32 pm

"Why we fight wars....", I repeated trailing off. This was a tough question."Well, there are several reasons.". Do you know what, no there weren't! His face turned to a slightly agitated, confused, and smart-alecy expression."Well, mainly, if one country has something another country wants, they kill people until they give it up or the attackers are blown to bits. Either that, or if a country wants another country to do something, they attack them until they do what you want them to do. Then, there are a few other equally stupid reasons.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:38 pm

I chuckled darkly."We fight wars because of the barbaric nature that drives us.Some more in others but its there all right."I said,my face expressionless.I sighed and smiled slightly.Best not depress Blaine."So Blaine,have you fought in any of the battles in camp yet or no?"I asked him.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Rue had sat quietly on her bed the entire time. making the ball of light form intricate swirls in the air above her open palm and scratching Blaine's dog behind the ears. She didn't like new people very much, so she had stayed out of the entire conversation. Now that most of the kids were gone, she listened to Minerva's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Blaine looked at Mini quizzically. "Ummm, no, why? Have you?", he asked very curious. "I mean, I'm good with throwing weapons and of course my balls of light, but I don't like fighting. It's not something I would do for fun.", Blaine stated finally. He thought about it. I mean, he trained with other campers, but never battled anyone.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:18 pm

I chuckled."I have.You know? The battles against the titan army?Ive also sparred quite a lot."I said,walking over to where Rue was.She seemed kind of lonely.I sat next to her."Theres not really a way to aviod violence when it comes to being a demigod.I just like the adrenaline rush is all."I said,cocking my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Rue shuddered and looked up at Minerva. "Do we all have to fight? I mean, can't some of us just stay back and help some other way?" she asked hopefully. She hated fighting and violence, it never led to much good anyway.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 pm

I smiled."Well,lucky for you and your healing powers,you can stay back and heal the wounded.Thats what most of the young kids end up doing anyways"I said,smiling at her kindly.I personally,wouldnt want Rue near sharp pointy objects for a good two years.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Rue sighed and relaxed her shoulders. "I need to learn how to heal other people then," she glanced at Blaine hopefully. "And how to do it voluntarily, too." She turned her attention to the dog, scratching him behind the ears and smiling.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:54 am

I chuckled."Thats very mature of you Rue."I said,grining.Well atleast she was talking to people."There are a bunch of apollo campers.Im sure atleast one of em will help you."I said.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:21 pm

"How many of us are there, do you think?" She asked, her eyes a little wary. She didn't want to seem frightened of a number, but lots of people... The more she thought about it, the more she wasn't sure she could do it. Unconsciously she had slouched a little lower, cutting herself off a bit.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:54 am

I put my arm around her shoulder and smiled reasuringly."There arent that many people.I guess Id have to check up with Chiron or the cabin leader for the actual number but I may have exagerated a bit."I said,smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Rue nodded and smiled, but inwardly she was frowning at herself. They are just people. She thought, And If they are like Minerva there is nothing to be afraid of, so stop it. She forced herself to relax and leaned her head against Minerva's shoulder. Rue moved her hand so that it was in front of her and sent the ball of light Blaine had given her into crazy swirls and loops. She smiled and giggled a little to herself.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:54 pm

I smiled."You know I had a cousin 'bout your age.She loved to laugh."I said,a smile on my face though my eyes were pained.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:06 pm

"Really? Rue asked, tilting her head up to look at her, eyes wide with curiosity. "What was her name?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:14 pm

I chuckled."Her name was Maria Teresa.She had hair like mine and was a bit shorter than you."I said,smiling slightly.She was also very shy just like Rue.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:42 am

"Maria Teresa, that's a cool name. I bet she was really pretty and nice. She must be if shes related to you." She smiled up at Minerva and asked, "Was she like us?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:14 pm

I blushed.Wow.I'd never been called flat out preety before..well..by a girl."Kinda.She was a grandaughter of hades."I said,smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 pm

"Grandaughter." Rue's face scrunched up a little as she thought about that. "That means," she said slowly, "That her parents were children of Hades. Is that right?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 pm

I nodded."Yeah,my dad had a sister who was also a daughter of hades."I said,my face stranegly calm.Sure Id talked to her after she died but..it never felt the same..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Rue her new home.(open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next