Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Showing Rue her new home.(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 am

"Awesome. Is it fun?" She asked, her gaze flicked to the charm for a moment before returning to Minerva's face. "To give I mean."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:00 pm

I was just finishing a two and a half hour nap. I heard the door open. My eyes were still trying their best to focus everything in the Cabin. Everything is so bright from up top, I thought. I was still laying down on my top bunk. Then I heard,"I'm a witch. Remember." A witch? Why would a witch be in the Apollo cabin. I grabbed my bow on the side of my bed and then slipped an arrow into the string. "Who's there!" I yelled suddenly aiming below me.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 pm

"It is but it takes a long time to learn how to do it and I ,who have been practicing for like a year,still suck at it."I said to Rue.I heard someone adress us above me and then a weapon pointed at em.I,having being trained as a ninja, completly freaked and had my revolver pointed at the boy in less then a second.Noticing it was just another camper I pointed i away from him."Names Minerva,daughter of hecate.You?"I asked him.on hand on my hip and the other still holding the revolver.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:27 pm

I was shock by how fast the girl noticed me and drawled her weapon against me. I was still aiming my bow at the two girls who had come into the Apollo Cabin but slowly lowered just a few inches. "I'm Hunter Blake, Son of Apollo as you can notice. And who is my new half-sister?" I asked as sliding down from my top bunk. I had left my bow and arrow up on my top bunk but had Crila, who is a pet python who will draw poison smoke and that person or being will be in pain from only about 10 feet away from me. Crila has slithered against my legs.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:42 am

Rue squeaked in alarm and hid behind Minerva's legs, peeking out from behind cautiously. This new person scared her with his weapons and gruff manner. "M-my name is R-Rue." Rue stammered in reply. She saw a flash of movement near the floor out of the corner of her eye and tried to see what it was. "I-is that a.. snake!?" She asked, eyes wide and voice trembling."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:06 am

"Oh, sorry. A lot of people are scared of Crila here. I'll shoo him away!" I said motioning my hand the other way. But instead Crila just stayed in position.. I rolled my eyes at him. "Really.. you have to do that right now? I don't want to whistle.. its too loud." I whispered at Crila. But still Crila stayed in the exact same place. I whistle really loud and high. I watched as everyone covered their ears. A moment later I stopped and Crila had vanished away from my legs. "Sorry, again for that. Just to let you know that was Crila and he doesn't attack anyone unless I tell him too. With him around you shouldn't be worried." I said with a grin. But I knew I was just ruining it more. "So.... when did you get here um.. Rue I think." I asked as looking at her bed.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:33 am

Rue was still staring at where the snake had gone to, hands hovering near her ears. "Today." She explained. "Minerva found me on the hill earlier. I met another girl there too." Rue stood a little farther from Minerva's legs, but just a little.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:40 am

I could still see fear in her eyes because of Crila. So I said," You know.. I can get rid of him.. there's been a lot of people in the Apollo cabin whose been wanting me to get ride of him all these years." There was a hurt look on my face, but I tried not to show it. "So.. Minerva found you eh? Who was the other girl you had met in the camp?" I asked curiously...

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:03 am

Rue looked at the boy for a moment, seeing his hurt. "No." she said quietly. "Its okay. But, if people want him gone... why don't you just make something for him to live in?" she shrugged and answered his question, "Anna, I think,"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:18 am

"Well, that's not easy for a Python. I'll just have Cal make him an invisible barrier on my bunk." I said looking up at my top bunk. "Have you got yourself a weapon yet?" I asked as noticing her arms that she carried no such thing. Out of nowhere I got hit by an arrow in the thigh. "Ah!" I yelled throughout the cabin. Suddenly everyone became silent. "Siblings and Elders! We have a newcomer!" I yelled once again. I then watched as everyone waved towards Rue and smiled. Then they all went back to whatever they were just doing. I turned my attention to my injured thigh. I looked up at Rue and said,"Well little sister, you better get use to this." I smiled. I carefully took the arrow out and put my hand over it. Heal, I thought. And the pain slowly went away.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:25 am

Rue's eyes widened and she ran over to Hunter. "Why would someone do that?!" she cried, her eyes tearing up a little. If this was a place where people shot you, she wasn't sure she wanted to stay.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:38 am

"It doesn't really matter to us Apollo children. We have the power to heal remember. Dad is the God of healing. When we get a little shot its just a little pinch. Not really a big deal actually. Even if they do hurt you they make up for it." I said as taking my hand away and revealing my wound. I looked down and saw nothing. "You just have to concentrate on your wound, then you'll be perfectly fine." I said with a smile. "So.. as I had just asked. Do you have a weapon of your own yet? You'll be very defenseless without one." I said.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:11 am

Rue looked down at the tears in her pants where the monsters had slashed at her, and the smooth skin underneath. "It still hurts." she mumbled. "I think my mom gave me something like weapons when we started to come here, but I think I left them by the tree before I met Minerva. I had a bow and arrows and a sharp knife. They were both yellow and my mom told me that they were from my father. She said they were e-en....encrusted in.... umm..... gold. Whats that?" She asked innocently. Her eyes were still watery and she was still a bit apprehensive, but she was also a little less afraid of this new boy.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:40 pm

"Well actually Rue, the wound depends on what kind of monster it is and how hard it hits you. To me if that wound looks like you got pretty hard. Here let me see it." I said slowly moving towards her. "Where's the wound at?" I asked. But then I heard that her weapons were encrusted with gold. I immediately looked up. "Really? Not bad.. hardly anyone has that in here. But really, that's kind of cool. Here let me show you something." I said. I instantly grabbed my bronze wrist band off my wrist. I said something in ancient Greek where no one could hear me. Then out of nowhere five bronze 2-inch daggers came flying out. I grabbed all five at once. I showed Rue the bottom of each dagger. And there was a little symbol of a bow and arrow encrusted in gold. I smiled.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:08 pm

I just sighed and stood next to Roo."Ill pick your weapons up for you when its my turn for patrol again.Kay Roo?"I said smiling at her reasuringly.I looked at the boys dagers and nodded,kinda impresssed.I took out my own dager,made of obsidian metal,and the words 'The strong are strong and the weak are dead',written on the side of the blade."Nice.But I prefer longer dagers."I said to Hunter while twirling my dager inbetween my fingers.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:05 pm

"Nice dagger." I said with a grin. I then said something in ancient Greek again where no one could hear me and then all my 5 daggers slipped away and formed a wristband on my wrist. "So.. about the injury Rue. Can I take a look at it?" I asked.

Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Rue shrugged, pointing to all the slash marks in her pants, and three on her side. "My side still aches, but all the scratches are gone. I think they healed really fast." She looked up and watched Hunter warily as he moved towards her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:13 pm

I sat down on Rues bed ."Probably your inherited powers.Lots of children of apollo have the ability to heal.You probably do too."I said to Rue giving her a reasuring smile.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:38 pm

"Oh no Minervia. Everything the child of Apollo has the gift of healing. But some people aren't good, and some people are really good. I'm one of the best I would say. Here let me take a look." I said as inching closer to Rue. I bent down on my knees, and asked,"Where does it hurt the most?"

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:51 pm

I rolled my eyes."Not every kid."I mumbled.I scooted away from Hunter though not as much as to look like a weirdo.I didnt really like physical contact with guys I didnt know.
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:07 am

Rue stiffened and stood really strait. "It hurts right... here." she said, pointing to a long and wide rip the cloth covering her middle. "It healed a while ago, but it's still sore." She tried not to flinch away as Hunter knelt beside her.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:27 pm

I watched as she pointed to her middle covered with a piece of cloth. "Can I take the cloth off?" I asked on my knees... And she nodded. I carefully took the cloth off and found a little red spot that looked like a burn. I slowly touched my hand to the wound and said,"Don't worry. Just calm down and breathe in and out as regular." And once again she nodded at me. I closed my eyes and murmured something in ancient Greek. In my thoughts I said, Heal! I then opened my eyes to find her burn slowly fading away. "How do you feel?" I asked standing back up with a grin on my face.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:04 pm

I put my hand on Rue's shoulder reasuringly."Its okay Rue.If he hurts you Ill hurt him."I said with a cheery smile on my face though my eyes held a hidden meaning.I took care of the younger generation.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:33 pm

"Why do older girls always do that?" I asked with irritation in my voice. "When I heal one of their friends they freaking think I'm going to hurt them or something like that crap. I don't do that! I'm not that kind of person!" I yelled. My anger was getting out of control, so I immediately climbed to my bunk and grabbed my necklace. I gripped it and let all of my anger out into the necklace. When I was done I climbed back down and said," Sorry about that." I said with hurt in my eyes and voice.

Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 pm

I chuckled."Older girls?We just look out for each other because theres a code.And its okay.I get a little overprotective myself."I said smiling kindly at him.I fingered my own necklace,the cold silver reminding me of home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Rue her new home.(open)   Showing Rue her new home.(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Rue her new home.(open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next