Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Famous Kicks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Famous Kicks Empty
PostSubject: Famous Kicks   Famous Kicks I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:47 am

Famous Kicks Boy20w12

B R Y S O N D A U G T H R Y
"There's a ship sailing on the ocean...."

Bryson sighed aggervated. Taking another shot the ball hit the rim of basket and tipped side to side and fell out of the net. Glaring at the ball he mental cursed it for not being a living creature he could presuade to just jump in the net or somthing. Running a hand through his blonde hair he was glad nobody here knew or cared about who he was. The ex movie star also found it weird being able to go in public with out at least one creepy stalker.

"...It's sailing back to you"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Banana
Banana

Famous Kicks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Kicks   Famous Kicks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:55 am

Derek wondered aimlessly into the basketball court. Wearing his 'borrowed' shirt from another Apollo camper, and his old pair of sneakers. He walked slowly, looking at whoever was there already, and saw another older camper. "Hey." he said conversively, and began to search for another basketball ball.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Famous Kicks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Kicks   Famous Kicks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:38 am

Bryson turned and nodded in greeting. And aimed to shoot again this time missing the goal competely, to much power in the shot. Bryson growled in his thoat agrevated from not being able to get the shot.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Banana
Banana

Famous Kicks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Kicks   Famous Kicks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:50 am

Derek chuckled softly to himself, as he found a somewhat deformed, yet good-enough ball behind the tall grass. He trudged down towards the opposite hoop and whispered to himself. "Easy actually. You just aim it, and just let yourself push the ball forward perfectly." he explained, but he diodn't know if the other kid hear or not. To prove his point, the ball, which he launched on the free-throw line shot into the hoop perfectly with a 'Whoosh' sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Famous Kicks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous Kicks   Famous Kicks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Famous Kicks
Page 1 of 1