Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Famous Last Words (Roo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Famous Last Words (Roo) Empty
PostSubject: Famous Last Words (Roo)   Famous Last Words (Roo) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:48 am

Famous Last Words (Roo) Tumblr_lu29nzzzuu1qhcgefo4_250
m a c k e n z i e|k e n z e|p i l l i o n

I sat down onto the cool ground and awaited something. Not that I wanted to be distrubed anyway. I held a smakk ice crystal in my hand and breathed the cool air. I held a small crippling flower and pulled out my lighter. I burned the flower ever so slightly until the flames englufed it. I dropped the flower and it continued to burn. In all my misery, the lyrics to "Famous Last Words" escaped my mouth. "Now I know, that I can't make you stay, but where your heart, but where your heart..." I loved My Chemical Romance, and their songs were amazing. I continued to sing the song, then I plugged in my iPod and listened to Gerard Way sing the melodious song.

Last edited by Selene on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words (Roo)   Famous Last Words (Roo) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:10 pm

✦✦ Francesca Haruka Carter ✦✦
Famous Last Words (Roo) Tumblr_lqnpcsKCHJ1qlrfl7

✦✦You’re gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul✦✦

One of the first things that Francesca had noticed about her leisurely stroll through the forest was that it was colder than usual. Yes, the temperature was normally only a few degrees above freezing point wherever she was, due to her being a child of Khione, but something was off today. Francesca was actually feeling the cold for once. Intrigued by the oddity, Francesca kept on walking, contemplating theories in her head. Despite absolutely hating science with a passion, she did love to throw up a few theories from time to time. Most intellectuals did. She thought of certain possibilities and factors – who else was in the forest with her? Looking around, she could only see one other person in the close perimeter. Maybe that other stranger was having some adverse effect on the weather?
Francesca continued walking, angled slightly towards the girl. As she came closer to the girl, she began to recognise whom she was; her half-sister, Mackenzie Pillion.
“Oho. . . That explains it.” Francesca muttered to herself. They were both children of Khione, therefore of course the temperature would be lower than usual. Feeling rather sociable, Francesca walked over to her half-sibling.
”Hey Mackenzie.” she addressed the girl with a brief smile, before returning to her cold, emotionless way. “How are you today?” She ignored the song that was being sung and the lyrics with meaning; Francesca had no time for frivolities like music.

✦✦ So don’t come back for me
Don’t come back at all. ✦✦

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words (Roo)   Famous Last Words (Roo) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Famous Last Words (Roo) Tumblr_lu29nzzzuu1qhcgefo4_250
m a c k e n z i e|k e n z e|p i l l i o n

I looked in her direction for a second and whipped my head around. Francesca was different; she usually started to talk to people, instead of the other way around. "Alright," I responded coolly. I continued to burn poor flowers. They deserved it. They were too pretty. They shouldn't be growing close to winter. They need to either shrivel up and die, or close up and wait for spring. I'd rather they shrivel and die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words (Roo)   Famous Last Words (Roo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Famous Last Words (Roo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: