Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MultiProdiogious

An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but Empty
PostSubject: An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but   An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:26 pm

I stumbled past the barrier, bleeding out of my leg, and my arm all but ripped out of its socket. Three huge black dogs bounded after me. I cursed and turned around, id have to fight. The first dog lept at me and I rolled under it, if I had a weapon, these puppies would be no trouble. i'd dealt with old bat-women, a ox-man, and a dragon. I wondered what all these things were, and why they were after me. I was thinking about this while dealing with three angry, gigantic dogs. I jumped on top of one and broke its neck. "Hell ya!" i yelled as I spun and kicked the second in the snout. I felt a searing sensation on my back, I had forgotten about the third dog!
It started to drag me back into the forest. As wise as I was, I realized I couldn't save myself,"Help! Anyone! Please! A boy like me is too young to die!"
I stared hopelessly at the hill. Noone would help me, im dead. And then i blacked out

Charries
Cole Baker-13 son of Athena, unclaimed
Molly Bates-13 daughter of Aphrodite
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but   An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:49 pm

An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but Emma_watson585

Zia Merwood

Zia trudged up half-blood hill, dragging her celestial bronze sword on the green grass. Her blue-eyed gaze observed the top of the hill, and remained alert of any ambushes. When she heard the scream of a boy coming from the top, the demigoddess sprinted up, bringing her sword to it's regular battle position.

Upon reaching the top of the hill, Zia quickly leaped into action after noticing a hellhound dragging a camper to the forest. With a small, but fierce swing of the sword, she decapitated the head of the hellhound, which left it to disinegrate into yellow dust.

"You should be careful next time," the teenager said.
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but   An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:28 pm

The grip of the Hellhound loosened, I spun around ready to attack, and saw a girl holding a sword. She was pointing it towards me and said,"you should be more careful next time,"
"Wait, what? next time? whats going on? who are you? Wait, no, let me guess, judging by the material your sword is made of, and the way you handled that puppy, I'd say that you are a Demi-god too! Nice to meet you, I'm Cole. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but   An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:52 am

Zia groanded in annoyance, frustrated by the boy's endless rambling. Judging by his introduction, he was either a new camper and knew his identity, or he was an old timer tying to re-adjust to life at Camp Half-Blood. She hid her cold scowl from the boy, and tried for a small, but slightly meaningful smile. Introductions weren't her strong point.

"My name is Zia Merwood," she replied. "Unclaimed. It's, ah, nice to meet you, Cole." The teenager then put away her sword after she spoke, returning her gaze to the boy. "Are you, by any chance, new to camp?"
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but   An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:29 am

"Oh yeah, I'm new, but I know that I'm Half-god. My dad told me that my mom is Athena.
He hated me. He wanted the monsters to find me. He felt like his perfect little world would get messed up with me there."
I lowered my head, and tears sprung to my eyes, No! I promised myself I wouldn't cry over him anymore. And I would NT cry in front of a girl, just, no.
I braced myself and stood up," Its nice to meet you too Zia, I'm sorry about this, I'm just not over my dad abandoning me yet,"
I looked down again, maybe iI belong here.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but   An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Zia nodded her head in reply. "It's fine." She turned her head to the opposite direction of Cole, scanning the landscape for any monsters. Once she was sure there wasn't anything there, she turned back to the child of Athena. "I have a few things I'm not over yet, either. I understand what you're going through."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but   An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An awesome guy kicks some serious monster but
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: