Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Famous Last Words [private]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Famous Last Words [private] Empty
PostSubject: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:30 am

Famous Last Words [private] B485z6
*[Victoria Elizabeth Daly]*
Daughter of Aletheia
"I can't lie, it's like a curse..."
http://www.polyvore.com/kristina_romanova/set?id=44826166

Tori was back to her normal life at Camp. She was used to people pointing at her behind her back, calling her things like 'traitor', and other words she wouldn't like to repeat. The demigod was used to that by now, and almost was immune to the pain that the words would bring her every night. Now, Tori just ignored them, and it worked for her. After all, she felt like she was just fine right now. She was back at Camp, safe, and she had James to keep her company. What more could she want?

Walking down to the cabin courtyard, you could hear the click of her flip flops against the ground. She wasn't really dressed up, but more cleaned up. After running around for what seemed like forever, the demigod had been a bit of a mess. Now, her hair was in a ponytail and out of her face. She also wore a batman tank top, jeans, her flip flops, and a smile. The 'smile' was odd, considering that the demigod usually was the person so stayed silent with no emotion.

Looking around, she could see a few campers stirring in their cabins. It was about mid after noon, and she was going to go looking for James. She figured that she needed to talk to him, now that things had settled down for a little while. Brushing a spare strand of hair from her face, the girl kept walking.

http://www.polyvore.com/toris_wardrobe/set?id=45625601#stream_box

Bat starting post, mai bad :/
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:12 am

so long and goodnight
Azrael had only just left James in the Arts & Crafts place. He'd gone a different direction than her - she thought - and now Azrael had done some asking around and was looking for Victoria Daly. James' 'girlfriend' the same James who she had just kissed only a few minutes ago. Azrael loved playing with emotions and relationships and that was what she was going to do, again, to Tori. James probably wouldn't care, he could get a new girlfriend within an instant, I mean, he's a good looking guy and everything. However Tori on the other hand wasn't so lucky. She was considered a traitor. Which was funny because Azrael herself was a daughter of Perses and very evil. Yet because she hadn't gone to Kronos' Camp yet, she was still alright.

words : ### | tagged : moon <3 | notes : wow. that is like nothing to work with XD | clothes: here !

Last edited by #deanasaur on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:23 am

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori had check briefly at the Ares Cabin, but didn't dare knock and ask for James. That would've been a disaster, especially for her heath. She knew that James' siblings didn't like her, at all. In fact, they were usually the people who called her traitor. Sighing, the demigod headed over to the fountain in the center of the cabins.

Sitting on the rim of the marble, Tori looked at everyone in the courtyard, thinking to herself where James might be. She knew better than to go looking around camp, and figured he was training or something. Supporting herself with her hands firmly on the fountain, the girl looked at the other demigods walking around Camp. Tori glanced at some of their faces, finding none of them to be the one she was looking for.

asdfgkjk fail post on my part D:
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:41 am

so long and goodnight
Azrael found who she was looking for a smiled walking over in her edgy black zipper heels and sat down next to Tori, "Your boyfriend is cute," she smiled savagely. Because she couldn't hold it back she leant closer and whispered into Tori's ear: "and he's a good kisser too." Azrael rose to her feet and started to walk off so Tori could process all this and then quickly come after Azrael. Normally this ended in what Azael loved most, a fight. Last time Azrael had done this someone came after her with a thick, lead pipe. That person was now in hospital. All Azrael had to do was seem helpless for a couple of seconds and you were simple a goner.

words : ### | tagged : moon <3 | notes : lol again XD Mine is crappy tooo.... | clothes: here !

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori saw someone coming towards her. An older girl, looking around seventeen, in a fancy - looking pink dress. The demigod hoped that the girl would walk around the fountain and go back to the mall or something instead of talking to her. Tori guessed the girl was rich and snotty, not her type of person. Continuing that thought, she was really hoping that the other demigod would just leave her alone.

Trying to avoid the girl's gaze and appear busy by playing with the end of her shirt. Sadly, the girl sat down. Tori was going to get up and leave, but then heard what the girl said. Eyes wide, the demigod looked at the older girl with a blank, almost dazed expression. She felt like she had just been hit with a brick, and the second sentence hit her harder than the first. "What?" she said, still confused and not processing things. James... cheated? Once that thought ran by her, Tori bit her lip. Inside, her emotions were begging her to cry. Outside, the demigod stood up and followed the other demigod.

Catching up to the girl, she grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back, trying to make her stop. "What do you mean? What did you do?!" Tori asked accusingly. She thought all was well with her situation with James. Had the last few days meant nothing to him? Then another though passed by her, "You're just another girl, he moved on." Her insides were doing somersaults, but she kept her glare pointed at the girl's purple eyes.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:27 pm

so long and goodnight
Azrael smiled broadly when she got the reaction she wanted, "I meant that I just made out with your boyfriend. And that he's cute. And a good kisser," she said with a shrug and a blank, indifferent look on her face. Placing her hand on her hips she smiled, "What? Its not my fault James doesn't fall for traitors. It just took a little peek at me to make him understand that," she grinned brightly. Azrael may very well be dressed in heels and a dress but girl, trust me when I say that she is armed and very very dangerous. She hasn't been named Azrael for nothing. Azrael lives up to her name which means Death.

words : ### | tagged : moon <3 | notes : I feel so stupid ... | clothes: here !

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori bit the inside of her cheek to keep from breaking down. This wasn't fair, why couldn't things just be fair for once?! She knew that the girl in front of her had beauty had that would rival most of Aphrodite's children, and that James probably fell for her without thinking. That being said, Tori would have a hard time forgiving him for this one. Hatred loomed in her dark eyes as the older demigod spoke on.

"doesn't fall for traitors..." the words echoed in her mind as she felt her fists tighten. "How dare you! Who are you to judge me?" Tori hissed venomously. She could tell this girl was trying to break her down, but the demigod would fight for her pride. She wasn't going to break down. "Besides... he's not really my boyfriend." Tori said softly. After thinking on it for a while, she realized that James and her weren't technically going out. Just the idea of that still made her blood boil.

Adfghjkskdf Bad post... Que Welshy?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:24 pm

I ain’t censoring myself for nobody,

I close both locks below the window, I close both blinds and turn away. Sometimes solutions aren't so simple; sometimes good bye's the only way. And the sun will set for you. The sun will set for you. And the shadow of the day, Will embrace the world in grey. And the sun will set for you, just set for you.

James, considering he had had a moody and grumpy attitude early this morning, was visibly buzzing. He had gone for a walk down the beach after leaving the arts and crafts building, doubting thar It would ever come to light about he and Azrael's kissing only them minutes ago. Halfway to the beach, he had decided to go grab a pair of swim trunks from his cabin, Immediatly turning on his heel and back to the courtyard.
The son of Ares was feeling hot beneath his grey polo shirt, quickly peeling it off and ducking it in the waistband of his shorts. Running a hand through his messy brown hair, James had already started to pass the fountain when hearing two familiar voices, making his smile and heart drop. He slowly turned towards them, wondering whether he would be able to dash into his cabin before they saw him. No, probably not. He ground his teeth together, taking in how the hotter blond was aggrivating his brunette.
"Oh jeez, I'm dead." He moaned, slowly crossing over to the girls, standing closer to Azrael because Tori looked like she was about to throw a punch. "Uh...hey ladies. What you talking about?"

outfit; here • tag; deanie&moon-bum<3 • words; idk • muse; 'always' by Blink 182
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori almost regretted saying that, "he's not really my boyfriend." It could just give the older girl another excuse to dig her knife of words into the 15 year old. Seeing James come over made her heart do a double take. She was both happy to see him, and terrified.She watched him with cold eyes as he walked closer to the other demigod. Just that simple action was making her tempted to go over the edge. It was all too much, the past few days had hurt her hard.

"Hi." Tori said coldly, through clenched teeth. Relaxing her hands, there was marks of her finger nails on the palms of her hands. "You," the demigod said simply, in response to James' question. Her expression was still cold as ice. "She was just telling me about your morning..." Tori said, looking at James with an unimpressed expression. At least, that's what she was going for. The demigod really felt like breaking down and sobbing; because she actually trusted James.

Crossing her arms, the demigod turned her gaze to the ground next to her shoes. Tori didn't know what to think, only that she had been broken again. The demigod doubted that she would ever give away her trust again.

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 am

so long and goodnight
Brushing a hand through her hair Azrael looked up to see James, she smiled sexily at him and said, "Hey Ares," before giving him a kiss on his cheek, "I was just getting to know Tori," she said with a nonchalant shrug. Azrael very wel knew that Tori had been about the punch her so Azrael gave Tori a little warning as to what would happen if she did, "You punch me, and I will stab you," she whispered in Tori's ear so softly that James couldn't hear what she said. He might be able to see her lips moving but he couldn't hear. Azrael nearly breathed the words to Tori.

words : ### | tagged : moon & cerys <3 | notes : I feel so stupid ... | clothes: here !

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:20 am

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori was trying her best to keep a straight face, and not to break down because this hurt. It felt like every move that girl made was a step to Tori's demise. She just wanted to leave, and run away, anything. The demigod was known for her 'running', and had always ran from problems. She couldn't stand the idea that she would be running again. Then the girl kissed his cheek. That was a stab to the heart, the last stab Tori was going to take without doing anything. This girl would be the end of their trust.

When the girl whispered the words to Tori, the demigod couldn't help but snap. "I don't care!" she said, a slap landing on the girl's face. "Stab me all you want, but I won't care." the demigod said, grabbing her dagger. The metal was pressed against the girl's neck. "I don't care... because nothing will ever hurt like what you just did." Tori said, her voice harsh and cold. Her eyes were emotionless and hard. "Nothing..."

Tori stared into the girl's eyes for a moment before her blade was drawn away. "I hate people like you." she snapped her voice still strong. Inside, however, Tori was breaking. Her heart felt tattered, and broken. She spun on her heel and turned to James. "Go to hell." Tori said coldly, pointing her dagger at him. The demigod bit the inside of her cheek, wanting to say something else, but deciding not to. With that, she left.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:10 pm

I close both locks below the window, I close both blinds and turn away. Sometimes solutions aren't so simple; sometimes good bye's the only way. And the sun will set for you. The sun will set for you. And the shadow of the day, Will embrace the world in grey. And the sun will set for you, just set for you.

Okay, so this wasn't good. It had been obvious that they were talking about him, even from a distance. James ran a hand through his hair again, frustrated at Azrael for doing this purpously, and having fun with it. He nodded when she greeted him, not moving or showing any emotion when she proceeded woth touching her lips to his cheek. This had to be a bad day for him, even If he had made-out with one of the hottest girls he had ever come across at camp.
Seeing Azrael lean forward to whisper something to Tori, James was about to question her when Tori had her outburst, taking him back. He hadn't known the daughter of Perses long, but he knew her enough to know that she was probably going to kill Tori for what she had done. Not wanting Tori to get hurt, James slipped a strong arm around the blond's waist, getting behind her and holding her back as Tori yelled at them both. His eyes widened when she held their blade out at Azrael, making him wonder if he had grabbed the wrong girl before it was lowered, Tori turning on her heel and leaving.
Watching her go for a few seconds, deliberating whether to chase her or not, before making up his mind. "Why did you have to screw things up?!" James growled Into the girl's ear, not showing any sense of amusement or kindness in his voice. It was cold, and cut like glass. "Now leave us alone." He breathed, letting go of Azrael and almost pushing her out of the way, running after Tori.
Grabbing her arm, he spun her around, his emotion oftening into one of regret and sadness. "Please. I'm sorry. It was a mistake, I-I."

outfit; here • tag; deanie&moon-bum<3 • words; idk • muse; 'Give it to 'em' by Jaden Smith
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:33 pm

so long and goodnight
Azrael felt a stig on her face but she didn't move with the blow. The knife that followed didn't phase her either. The arm around her waist did though. What did James think? That she was a cheap girl who would attack right away. James left her with a growl in her ear. She took out a throwing star and aimed. Throwing with incredibly fast reflexes she saw her star go straight for her target. James lower back, "Because boys like you need to be taught a lesson, oh and thank you for your co-operation Tri," Azrael said before the star hit its target. She turned around and started to leave the courtyard heading for the forest.

words : ### | tagged : moon & cerys <3 | notes : I feel so stupid ... | clothes: here !

[b]
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori was too busy with her walking that she didn't notice James chasing after her. It felt like she was in a daze, blinded by this anger she had acquired. Feeling his arm pulled her small body face to face him didn't even make a difference. Her eyes were still cold as ice, and her mouth was silent. The demigod didn't want to talk to him, or even look at him. Not until she had calmed down enough to have a decent conversation, if she ever calmed down. She couldn't even meet his eyes, no matter how much she wanted to. She wanted to forget the last day ever happened, but watching the girl with a throwing star in her hand made that impossible.

Tori tired to react, she really did. The demigod instinctively put in her hand in the way of the star, trying to stop it. The star skipped off her finger tips, making a large gash. Then, the weapon propelled past the demigod, over to where James was. The pain felt like almost nothing, not compared to the numbness she was feeling. Nothing. That's what she felt, except guilt, pain, and the need to go sob in cabin 2. Her dark eyes saw the shadow of the girl leaving, and escaping. Tori knew there was no use going after her, the girl was gone.

"James?" she said softly, turning to look at him.

adfkafgks bad post sorry :/
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 am

James couldn't process what was happening. He heard Azrael yell from behind him, not understanding her words at first. He saw Tori spot something behind him, reaching her hand out to stop whatever It was. Out of relex reactions, he turned, soon discovering what it wqs when somrthing sharp and painful planted itself Into the flesh of his waist, making him gasp for a moment. Oh gods. James staggered back a few paces, regaining his balance, yelling out panties in pain.
James looked down at the sharp star, finding that one point had entirely disappeared within him. With trembling hands, he touched it, getting his finger covered in the hot stick blood that was already starting to flow his leg. With trembling hands, before he could think it through, his grabbing the metal tight between his thumb and fore-finger and yanked It out. His stomach churned and he called out again, feeling as if he was going to pass out. He told himself to man up, clenching his fists Into balls.
He heard Tori call his name, and his head snapped up. He gritted his teeth, looking at her with anger and pain. He needed to get away. Not looking back, James hobbled in the direction of the Infirmary, stopping for a moment when next to Tori to breath coldly, "Leave me alone, Tori."

outfit; here • tag; deanie&moon-bum<3 • words; idk • muse; 'American Idiot' by Green day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famous Last Words [private]   Famous Last Words [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Famous Last Words [private]
Page 1 of 1