Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Words (Blu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Words (Blu) Blue_hair_girl__bite__by_omellykim-d357bte

Hannah walked towards the bonfire, and sat in the row of lawn chairs farthest away from the fire. The heat still reached her pretty strongly and began to sweat in her plain grey sweatshirt. She let a small smile play on her lips and tossed a spark between her hands, liking the cozy setting she was in. She let the spark dissipate as she dozed off, and jerked back awake, and moved up 2 rows closer to the fire's light to prevent her from falling asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:07 pm

Kaylin had been working with some of her siblings, some Ares kids, and several Hephaestus campers on the Hunted House, and it was certainly a masterpiece if she did say so herself. After scaring a few other campers, she was starting to feel guilty, so she wandered over to the bonfire to take a break. Kaylin wore a tattered, old-fashioned dress, and had charmed herself to appear quite gruesome earlier, though she looked pretty normal now; her hazel eyes back in their sockets and her tousled black hair fell neatly around her face, no longer matted with fake blood. She watched as a female camper made her way closer to the flames, taking a seat relatively close to her. The girl's eyelids seemed a bit heavy, and Kaylin couldn't help but mutter a questioning "Tired?"

OOC: Why does it say "Only admins are allowed to see this image?" lol

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:17 pm

OOC: I don't know. I've been seeing it everywhere. It's in your signature to.

"Just a little" The daughter of zeus said "It's just really cozy what with the fire and the sweatshirt. So, what happened to your dress. it looks like some telkhines got to you, and had a bone to pick with your dress" Hannah said laughing a bit. She threw her hood over her head, and leaned back a bit in her chair "I almost went to the haunted house, but I got to lazy so i decided to come here and hang out around the fire. Can't really go wrong with it."
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Kaylin chuckled and shook her head in response to the girl's comment about her dress. "No, I was working the haunted house," she informed, her tone giving off the impression that she was not particularly happy about it. "But, good, the dress is giving off the right impression," she decided with a light chuckle, though masking her frustration. She remembered seeing the girl around but she couldn't put a name to her, which she felt bad about. Kaylin had been at camp year-round for two years already but she was not good with names, and that filled her with guilt. She pushed those feeling aside to address the girl's next comment. "Yeah, you can't go wrong," she agreed, warming her hands by the fire. "I kind of started to feel bad about scaring campers over there so I decided to take a break," she confessed with a nervous chuckle.

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:56 pm

"Well, you definitely did a good job. I'm gonna assume the rest of your costume isn't on you right now though. I personally think it would have been a bit fun. Anyway, My name is Hannah, daughter of Zeus. Who might you be" Hannah said extending her hand out in greeting. With her other hand she made a spark and let it jump between her fingers which she often did out of pure boredom.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Kaylin shook her head. "This was only a part of it," she nodded. "I was doing this thing my sisters taught me where you detach your nose and eyes and there was fake blood and zombie looking skin and..." she trailed off and nodded. "It's pretty creepy," she chuckled. "I'm Kaylin, daughter of Hecate," she introduced, taking Hannah's outstretched hand. She watched the spark move around the girl's free hand a moment, a bit mesmerized by it. "Cool," she chuckled lightly. Kaylin had some elemental control herself but she had never tried producing lightning or electricity. She stuck with her minor fire manipulation and telekinetic abilities, as well as the little gags her sisters taught her.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:00 pm

"Yeah, I guess it kind of is. I do it kind of idly. It sounds like it was pretty scary. I'll probably head there at some point or another, but for now I prefer the warm fire. So, how is it being a child of Hecate? What kind of magic can you do?" Hannah tucked some of her hair behind her ear, and adjusted herself in her seat. She cut off the sparks from her hand, and laced her fingers behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Kaylin shrugged. "I can't complain," she chuckled nervously. "I can do some elemental magic and focused telekinetic stuff," she said, a small flame appearing in her palm. "I can't do anything too extensive though. It's pretty draining. I try to stick to the simple stuff." Doing too many spells in a short amount of time took a mental and physical toll on her. It was unfortunate. She would not mind trying to learn to create and manipulate electricity the way she did fire."It's probably cooler to be a child of Zeus," she suggested with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:53 am

"I guess it might be. But i mean when you think about it moving things with your mind can be a much cooler party trick than turning on a lightbulb in your hands " hannah said laughing. "Besides, your powers have a much wider range. I can do three things. Manipulate electricity, the winds, and imitate a magnet." Suddenly Darkwing began talking Hannah, stop flirting. What, I am not flirting Darkwing Yeah, hannah I'm sure that's true.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:22 pm

"Well... I have been told that I'm great at parties," Kaylin said with a light chuckle, tucking a lock of loose hair behind her ear. It was sort of a nervous tick of hers. Not that she was nervous or anything... "Yes, I suppose I do have a wider range of abilities," she agreed, "but, I guarantee, I would not be able to imitate a magnet as well as you," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Hannah laughed, and nodded her head in agreement. "I guess that's true, I am pretty good at being a magnet." Hannah smiled, and threw her hood back down and took her sweatshirt off drenched in sweat, not even thinking about the scars and even fresh cuts on her wrists. To try and cool herself down, she concentrated, and caused a breeze to blow her so she lost a little heat.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Kaylin Everet
Daughter of Hecate
Kaylin smiled sweetly; glad to have made Hannah laugh. She instinctively turned her head away when Hannah took off her sweatshirt, turning toward the flames. Kaylin wondered how she could stand the cold. Even that close to the flames, the chilly night air was cutting through Kaylin's costume. She wrapped her arms around herself as the wind mysterious picked up, and she turned to Hannah again. He smiled faded a bit when she noticed the scars and fresh cuts on Hannah's wrists. "Whoa, what happened to you?" she asked without thinking. This was a camp where the kids were supplied with sharp objects and constantly stabbing, slashing, and generally beating the sense out of each other. The fact that the wounds could be self-inflicted never crossed Kaylin's mind, so she asked the question innocently.

|| OOC: None. ||
|| Word Count: 132 || RP Partner: Cam ||
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Hannah was stunned, that she had forgotten about her cuts and put her hands in her pocket. "Oh, it's nothing, just nothing." Hannah smiled at her, fakely, and shifted uncomfortably as a few unruly spark flew off of her hair. In a quick, and desperate attemot to change the subject Hannah said "How are you."
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:55 am

Kaylin Everet
Daughter of Hecate
The sparks caused Kaylin to flinch, and she chuckled lightly. She knew all about nervous ticks. Kaylin herself tucked a lock of hair behind her ear when she was nervous. Even if her hair was not out of place, she would still make the motion with her hand unnecessarily. Is this what happened when the daughter of Zeus was nervous? If this was the case, it was kind of adorable, even if it did make the hairs on Kaylin's arms stand. "I'm just fine," Kaylin chuckled, rubbing her arms.

There was a change in Kaylin's face, a look of realization mixed with a bit of shock and some concern, though as quickly as the look arrived it faded. A smile returned to her face. "Just scars and cuts from training, right?" Kaylin said. It sounded more like a statement than a question. "I can't really help with the scars, but I know a spell that can heal fresh wounds," she offered, holding out her hands to Hannah with a smile.

|| Word Count: 170 || RP Partner: Cam ||
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:25 pm

"Yeah, just from training and such." Hannah said with a slight sigh of relief. When Kaylin held her hands out hannah did the same, blushing slightly, and smiled at her. "Are you experienced with healing magic, or should i be worried" Hannah said jokingly and chuckled a bit. The sparks had stopped now that she no longer needed to be nervous, and wanted to continue their conversation "So, how long have you been at camp. Do you like it much."
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Kaylin Everet
Daughter of Hecate
With a soft chuckle, she shook her head in response. "Don't worry," she said. "You're safe with me," Kaylin reassured with a smile. She gently guided Hannah's hands to position them palms-up, exposing the length of her wrists. "I've been here two years," she said, lightly touching her fingertips to the scars farthest up each of Hannah's arms. "And... well, it's a lot better than the foster system," Kaylin answered, she then trailed her fingertips down Hannah's forearms, leaving trails of warmth down her arms while reciting a spell. It was Latin but it was just one word repeated, so, it was pretty simple. When it was all said and done, the more recent cuts were healed and nearly invisible and all of the older scars were just a bit closer to her skin color. Kaylin held Hannah's hands and examined her work a moment with a smile. "That's better."

|| Word Count: 150 || RP Partner: Cam ||
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:54 pm

"Thank you, this is awesome" Hannah pulled her hand back to her side and said "There was a few weeks before I came here I should have been in a foster home, I just refused to leave my house until a satyr came to get me. It was really tough" Hannah gave a slight gasp, almost never having told someone that. She made a spark, and started playing with it to make it seem like she had told plenty of people and wasn't at all nervous.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Kaylin Everet
Daughter of Hecate
"You're welcome," Kaylin said with a smile. She listened intently to the information Hannah shared about herself, noticing a slight change in her. Kaylin guessed that Hannah was not used to talking about her past. Kaylin could understand that. There were plenty of details about her own past that she had never shared with anyone, not even her siblings in cabin fifteen. The daughter of Hecate tucked a loose lock of dark hair behind her ear and thought a moment on how to respond. "I'm sorry," she decided, guessing that her mother must have died, like Kaylin's father did. "I guess we can both understand what it's like to lose a parent."

|| Word Count: 109 || RP Partner: Cam ||
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:02 pm

"Yeah, I guess that's true" Hannah gave a slight sigh and thought Well, I've already told her that, why stop there... I think I'll tell her what the cuts and scars really are when Darkwing chimed in It might do you some good. Hannah rolled her eyes at darkwings comment and began "Well, since we're on the subject of sensitive topics I'm going to tell you another thing I've never told anyone... The scars and cuts on my wrist aren't from training... I-I self harm."
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Kaylin Everet
Daughter of Hecate
Kaylin took in a deep, slow breath and nodded sadly. She was a bit surprised that Hannah would admit that to her, not that she needed to, as Kaylin had suspected as much. But what could she say in reply to that without sounding like she's judging or prying? The last time she encountered someone that cut themselves, she did the worst thing someone could do, she freaked out. Kaylin was ten at the time. What else was she supposed to do? The boy was furious at her, saying that she would never understand, and he eventually disappeared. Kaylin never heard from him again. She did not know what happened, but she could certainly imagine, and she was convinced that it was all her fault. She did not want something like that to happen again, but she still did not know what to say or do. "I once knew someone who cut," she began carefully. "He told me that... something bad happened to him. He didn't go into specifics but, he said that cutting allowed him to focus on the physical pain, which hurt a lot less than the emotional pain," she explained. Kaylin didn't really know what else to say, she just wanted Hannah to know that she understood.

|| Word Count: 210 || RP Partner: Cam ||
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Hannah gave a slight nod, and looked down. "Yeah, it's something like that. Some people might find it foolish, or naïve, but they don't understand why I cut. What it is about it that relieves me of the pain." A tear began to slide down her cheek, and more followed. It feels good to tell this to someone, takes some of the pressure off of me. As more tears fell Hannah stood up, and began to walk away back towards her cabin, away from all of the prying eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:58 pm

Kaylin Everet
Daughter of Hecate
Kaylin smiled sympathetically and nodded as the girl spoke. "I get it," she reassured. Hannah cut to relieve herself of whatever emotional pain was weighing her down. Of course, Kaylin was scared for her, but she couldn't judge this girl, only talk to her about it and hope to take some pressure off of her. She moved to wipe away a tear from the girl's cheek, but the tears continued to fall until Hannah could take it no more and walked off. Kaylin stood up to follow, holding up the material of her dress so that she may catch up with Hannah. Eventually, she let the material fall back into place in frustration and she snapped her fingers. The rest of the costume was gone and replaced with street clothes: a short black jacket over a long graphic tee, a studded belt, a gray and black striped miniskirt, and black skinny jeans tucked into her boots. It was much easier to move it, and she decided she wouldn't be returning to the Haunted House to play the terrifying zombie bride again that night anyhow.

Catching up to Hannah as she headed back toward her cabin, she looked around at the few faces that watched them as they passed, hearing whispers here and there about her crying, about how she was usually so nice and positive. She returned to her gaze to Hannah and gently place a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry," she said, referring to whatever traumatic event had caused her so much pain; caused her to keep her feelings to herself.

|| Word Count: 263 || RP Partner: Cam ||
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Words (Blu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words (Blu)   Words (Blu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Words (Blu)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: