Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rick's famous Quotes!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Rick's famous Quotes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rick's famous Quotes!!!   Rick's famous Quotes!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:42 pm

If you have something you notice about the books, or quotes you like, or a link. Please post.

Besides, my mom had made me promise not to use deadly weapons in the apartment after I'd swung a javelin the wrong way and taken out her china cabinet. ~Sea of Monsters/ Pg. 4

I wasn't until reading the secound chapter of the sea of monster for the secound time, that I relized the Annabeth is a stalker... Percy's stakler, but a stalker all the same. omg. Monsters are stalkers also!

The gym uniform at Meriwether is sky blue shorts and tie-dyed T-shirts. Fortunately, we did most of our athletic stuff inside, so we don't have to jog through Tribeca looking like a bunch of boot-camp hippie children. ~Sea of Monsters/ pg. 14
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Rick's famous Quotes!!!   Rick's famous Quotes!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:30 am

"Laistry- I can't even say that. What would you call them in English?" She(annabeth) thought about that for a moment. "Canadians" ~Sea of Monsters/ pg. 26
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Rick's famous Quotes!!!   Rick's famous Quotes!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:13 am

lol.. Wacth Crisp and Inan... WERE ON TO YOU!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rick's famous Quotes!!!   Rick's famous Quotes!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:38 am

Dani wrote:
"Laistry- I can't even say that. What would you call them in English?" She(annabeth) thought about that for a moment. "Canadians" ~Sea of Monsters/ pg. 26

AHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT IS THIS. I HATED THAT QUOTE. I WAS LIKE, "NOOOOO, ANNABETH, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS. I'VE BEEN SUPPORTING YOUR CREATOR. I BUY PERCY JACKSON MERCHANDISE. I SWEAR I WASN'T TRYING TO STEAL YOUR BOYFRIEND. HONEST."

I CLOSED THE BOOK IN RAGE AND THEN I LOST MY PAGE. >w>

TTwTT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick's famous Quotes!!!   Rick's famous Quotes!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick's famous Quotes!!!
Page 1 of 1