Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Quotable Quotes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:53 am

I'm sure you've come across a line from one of our RPers that's made you laugh, or a line that was just written really well. This is the place to post those lines from our wonderful wordsmiths.

"And stop looking at me like that, I’m already on the black list, another offence and I’m going to be a dolphin."
- MaximumEvilSmile, on selling illegal Cola. Thread

"You know your day can only get better when you see a girl running to the lake covered in poo.

Roman had had a pretty miserable day. He had woken up aching on the ground, having fallen off his bed early in the morning, and had had to endure feeling pretty stupid because he was seventeen and he wasn't supposed to need bed rails anymore. Not that he did need them."

- Evadne Malfoy, on a bad day. Thread

AND

"It was a measure of how bad the day was that he had actually resorted to swearing for the first time. Him. Roman Hawthorne - well-spoken, well-mannered, well-dressed, dignified Roman Hawthorne of Athena."
- Evadne Malfoy again, on swearing. Thread

Post any gems you find here!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:43 pm

OHO.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF AMAZING ONES FROM ME AND SAM'S RPS WITH SAM AND OPAL!
I shall find them and stuff. :3

TEH THREAD.

"Now what happened sweety? Did I give you an STD, or did you give me o-I mean," ~ Sam; Samuel Adraltz.

"I loser you," I snickered~ Sam; Samuel Adraltz.

"I looked back at her, my heart basically has been stomped on... well... not really cause that's impossible. I would be dead. Or... Or something. Or Undead. That would be awesome." ~ Sam; Samuel Adraltz.

"And it hit her faster and harder than the train hit the kid who said "I like trains" in the ASDFmovie2." ~ Myself; Opal Rena.

So yeah. There are a lot more, but I have to do stuff now. KTNXBAI.

-- Ninja;

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:51 am

This is a Thread Guest

Quote :
Caroline puffed out her cheeks, as if this had been a regular conversation for her. After that, she relaxed. “Sorry, I don't usually attack people with words until we got thru the formalities.” Caroline stopped, and bit her lip, well, he was formal, and she had been all but that. “I'm sorry. Okay, Let's start again. I'm Caroline, You can call me Caroline or just C. Or any names as you can.” She smiled at him. Caroline brushed her red hair out of her face and smiled. “And from your tone, I presume, you don't like cabin 2? Yeah, I guess the people there are...strange...” She concluded. “But no stranger than me! Want a biscuit?”

okay, I've got a lot more random mommets there, might want to check that out. Okay?

Unlike you guys, I don't have time to make it fancy-shmancy. So I'm gonna do it the lazy way.

Banana out~
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:50 am

"looks like your Mom had a fling with the god of travellers"

What is air. xD
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:37 pm

This looks fun! Here's a few from my role plays!!
~At the costume ball, with Evadne-
"Maybe, but...everyone says Aphrodite girls are beautiful, but it's only skin-deep, you know? I don't want a boyfriend just because I'm pretty. I don't want to turn out like her."

~When my character Daisy got taken, with Reddie-
Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a nice red Ferrari. "Let's drive," he said smirking. He walked over to the driver's seat and picked on the doorlock until it popped open. After hot-wiring the car, he turned to Daisy. "Let's go."

~On a date with my character Faye, with Sam-
Faye heard a crash, then saw Alex get thrown through a window. Not cool. No one throws her boyfriend! Faye reached for her sword from her pocket and clicked it. Full size and ready Faye charged the monster. She flipped onto it's back and began slashing at it. "Alex! *slash* do something!*slash* Anything!" Faye said through blows. She was bleeding badly herself, so much for new clothes. The monster grabbed her foot and hung her up by it. It began punching her, but to Faye's advantage she dodged most punches.

~On a vacation with my characters Faye and Alissa, and Sam-
Oh snap, Jennifer that cute face is going to go bye bye. (Sam)
Faye shot the girl a death look. She laughed a little. Faye walked up to the girl and punched her nose, then kicked her in the shin. She smiled happy with her work.(Me)

There are just a few xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quotable Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotable Quotes   Quotable Quotes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quotable Quotes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: