Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making A Weapon (Open RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Victarii

Victarii

Making A Weapon (Open RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Victarii laughed "Around here, or there cabin, go look around ill wait here."
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:24 am

"Okay. Which cabin's their's?" I look around the workshop for a Hephaestus child but any here seem to be busy.
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Victarii sighed "nine"
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:04 pm

"Okay, so should I just go and ask them to make it or what?" I realize how much of a newbie I must sound like. I roll up the plans and look up at her, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Victarii looked at him, "go to one of them and ask for help making it"
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:58 am

"Right. I'm on it." I nod at her and head off back toward the Cabins. Looking for number nine.
Back to top Go down
ElijahCross

ElijahCross

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Upon walking in a chill of fear filled the air before he pulled back his aura of fear and nodded and with a quiet and serious tone he asked "What do I need for a good sword capable of striking fear into the hearts of monsters and titans alike?" His eyes were cold but welcoming as he awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:30 am

Livia walked briskly into the armory. "Hi," she said and smiled at the two ares campers in front of her. "can I make a spear, and a javelin? I left mine at home the last time I visited."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making A Weapon (Open RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2