Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a Bow - [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Making a Bow - [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Making a Bow - [Open]   Making a Bow - [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Tony walked into the small clearing, climbed and sat atop of Zeus' rock. Bringing with him his bow, a few sticks, a bit of string and a 2 small, circular, golden shields with T's on them. He sat them next to him and pulled out his knife, and grabbing the stick and started to twiddle it.

Slowly, the stick went down and down in size, until he heard a crack in the distance. He had experience with animals in the Forrest, so he dropped his stuff, and picked up his finished bow and arrows. Aiming it at the crack and saying, "Who's there?" In a stern, slightly cracked voice.

Last edited by Tabro on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow - [Open]   Making a Bow - [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:55 pm

I walked out into the open with my bow drawn. "Who's there" I asked looking around. I came here cause I heard a knife on wood. I looked up and saw another person with their bow drawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow - [Open]   Making a Bow - [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 pm

"Oh okay," I say, putting down my bow. "I thought maybe you were a creature." I pick up my stick and knife and start twiddling again, "My name's Tony, yours?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow - [Open]   Making a Bow - [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:05 pm

I slung my bow over my shoulder and put the bow in the small Arrow holder. "Im Taylor Daughter of Apollo" "Who's your Immortal parent? I asked him walking over to a stone and sitting on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow - [Open]   Making a Bow - [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:17 pm

"Apollo. Looks like we're siblings." I say, still staring at the stick, making sure that it is even all across. I've gotten the bark off it, and am now trying to smooth out any imperfections.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow - [Open]   Making a Bow - [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:41 pm

"Yay!" I said nicely but sarcasticly. "So what are you doing here" I asked looking up at him and getting on a bigger rock. :you look like your making somthing" I said looking at the stick and the knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow - [Open]   Making a Bow - [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:05 pm

"I'm making a bow, this one is okay," I say referencing to the old bow. "But I'm making one with the blessings of my da-, our dad." I correct myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a Bow - [Open]   Making a Bow - [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a Bow - [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: