Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bwilla

Bwilla

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:29 pm

I smiled at my sister and brought her to the Armory hoping to get her weapon made by a Hephatus child. Most likly a short Katana, as we felt that would be best for her
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:48 pm

In I walked, and looked around. You would thing after 16 years in Camp Half-Blood I would have been in here at least once. But no, I actually never had. There were much more weapons than I'd have thought. Then again, when there were always monsters chasing someone and lots of fighting, it was incredibly important.

Leah De Ravin, Aphrodite, 14
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:53 pm

I noticed that I didn't see any Hephustus kids in here so I went to look at the weapons on the walls. "Hey, Leah, you should look too." I told her as I glanced back at her. She was looking about at everything going on and all the weapons. My weapon, a chain sickle was good for long and short range,but maybe I should get another?
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Snapping back into focus, I walked forward. Glancing around at the weapons on the walls, I wondered just what damage they could do. Considering my earlier trip, I knew I couldn't use much of these. Or just get Velcro strapped shoes. Haha, not. I thought to myself. Slowly coming to my senses, I stopped thinking about shoes and walked around more, looking at the weapons.

Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:00 pm

I found a lovly wazitake hanging on the wall its hilt was a light blue with a balck gem on the end. Its blade was shethed and I pulled it off the nail it hung on. "How about this one," I said holding it out to her hilt first.
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:03 pm

I turned around to face Teru and quickly approached him. When I saw the blade, I smiled. "It's so pretty! And it'll match my eyes." I reached out and took it, examining it.

Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:08 pm

I smiled widly galde that she liked it. the sheath was made of black leather nad the entie thing was very clean. I looked at the walls as she went over the weapon, and spotted another blade similar to hers, except it was red where hers was blue I pulled it down. "I could have this one and we'd match!" I said hoping I didn't sound too gay
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Turning around, I grinned. "That'd be so cool!" I didn't even try to hide my enthusiasm. "Do you want to? I do!" I responded, smiling.

Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:14 pm

"Of couse I wouldn't have segested it if I didn't, silly!" I teased her sticking out my tounge at her and ruffling her hair. "Lets go train with them, but first what should we name them." I said frowning slightly
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 pm

"Hmm..." I thought for a second with a frown. "I'm not the best with names." I stared at the two blades. My mind was drawing a complete blank. The only things I could think of were general names like "Bob", "Jeff", and "Paul." For swords, those weren't the best choices. Obviously.

Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:20 pm

"I know there's good names for these but, hmm." I muttered to myself and sitting on the ground. Mud, I blushed and stood up blushing madly,I had just sat in a mud puddle.
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:23 pm

I tried to stifle a laugh and said "Yeah, you should probably change your pants back in the cabin before we train. Hopefully my water-proof make-up is sweat proof, too. I guess we don't have to make up names right NOW, I mean we just got the blades."

Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:28 pm

"that's true," I said "It took me a month to name Fear after all." I ignored the part about having new pants though I was still blushing."Besides If your makeup comes off you can reablie it in the bath room.
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:30 pm

I nodded. "So, if you already have a weapon, why are you getting a new one?" I questioned, mostly because I had nothing else to say. "I mean, not that I don't still want to have twin blades, because I do, but still... why?"

Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:35 pm

"Well I've gotten really good with Fear, but If I lost him in battle I would be helpless, plus this" I said holding up my new weapon "Can really help in a tight battle, chain scikles are alot more bulky. Plus Fear's coloing matches this. I grined. I tried my hoodie around my waist to hide the stain and wettness
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Grinning and nodding, I said "Okay. Should we go training now, or not?" My eyes moved down to my blade, sitting in my hand. I ran my fingers over it. "I'm just glad I have one." I muttered, than looked up at Teru.

Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:40 pm

" Yeah, meet me there, I have to change my pants." I said and I waved as I ran over to our cabin hopping some of my other siblings didn't see me with unfashionably stained pants.
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:43 pm

"Okay. See you in a few." I said, then started towards the door. I headed toward where you train, examining my blade while walking. Which was of course a bad idea, but still, it was very pretty.

Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:52 pm

OOC: I have to go now, I'll be back later. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:08 pm

OOC: I created a thread Aphrodite kids fight too in the arena
Back to top Go down
jfrye734

jfrye734

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:58 pm

OOC: Ok back, thanks I'll go to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a weapon   Making a weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: