Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making A Weapon (Open RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

Making A Weapon (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 am

I'm just behind the girl as we head to the forge, I can't see it yet but I'm hoping it'll be awsome. Full of swords, and axes and, I think, Cyclopes?
"So, what's your name? I don't think I caught it earlier."
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Victarii smiled softly and said "My name is Victarii."
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:01 am

"Cool. My name's Ajax by the way, if you didn't catch it before." I carry on behind her. "What kinds of weapons are there?" I manage to keep it together this time, not sounding over-excited.
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Victarii smiled "What do you think about your personal fighting style?"
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:19 am

"My what?" Does she mean what weapon I'll use or something? What's a fighting style?
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:19 pm

Victarii shook her head "I guess your to young to know that" SHe paused and tilted her head "Hmmm... CATCH" she tossed him a two handed sword and waited to see how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:29 pm

I turn to her when she shouts catch, and see huge sword coming my way. I grab it with two hands and swing it round a bit.
"I like this." I say, not for any real reason. But the weight of it feels good in my hands, I can do some serious damage with this. "Will this be mine or does everone make their own?" I swing the sword round a few more times before planting the blade into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Victarii smiled "I can show you how to make a transforming blade... But if you would rather have that one you may, see these are mine" She pulled bobby pins from her hair and it changed into a spear, long and wicked, she placed it back used the other one it turned into a hand and a half blade "See, and the magic in them makes it so that no matter where i lose them they appear in my hair again, keeping it stylish and always available"
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:50 am

"Right... So anything can turn into a weapon?" I look around at the various smelting tools, hammers, bellows, could any of those be a secret weapon?
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Victarii laughed "Pretty much, but if it is already a formidable weapon it will not transform into another usually"
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 am

I look around wearily at narly every object I can see, before turning back around to face Victarii.
"So... Do I just start or what?"
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Victarii laughed "Do you even know what you are making?"
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:43 am

For the first time I realize I have no clue what to make. A sword, axe? Two-handed or one? What metal? I look at her, plain-faced.
"So do I need to makeplans or blueprints or something?"
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Victarii laughed "I would say a two handed blade would work well for you, thin at the tip and thick at the hilt. So that it can cut through armor like flesh easily and still be sturdy."
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:03 pm

"You seem to know alot about this stuff." I was amazed, but then, I suppose that's what you get from a daughter of Ares. "So, do I make it now?"
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Victarii shook her head and she laughed again, i know i know, first we have to figure out lengths...." She looked him up and down "Then.... here" she tossed him paper" Draw out your two forms, the battle form and the classic form of what you want it to look like ill modify it as needed then we will make the blade"
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:52 pm

"Battle form and classic form? What?" I stare at her blankly, not a clue at all as to what she's saying. I bet I sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Victarii smiled and took her bobby pin and showed it to him "Classic" She said as he looked at the bobbypin it changed into a sword "Battle"
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:05 am

"Riiiiiight. I get you now." I start thinking of a classic model, something I can take round with me and not look stupid. "Can it be anything?" I ask, having the perfect object in mind.
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Victarii nodded "Pretty much."
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:42 pm

I take a pencil and some paper from a nearby table and beging to sketch. A few minutes later I'm done and I show her.
A belt, fabric; so I can wear it and it won't weigh much, with a metal clasp; a boar's head engraved on it, the symbol of Ares. Next to it is a massive two-handed sword. The handle is labelled with leather, and the rest is just labelled metal, I have no clue what they use here. On the handle, there's a ruby gem, purely aesthetic but still, I'd like to have it.
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Victariil looked at it. "Nice kid, but dont you wanna get a little more intricate on the hilt? Its your first knife, and the hilt can look however, are you sure you want just a ruby?"
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:10 am

"I er... Erm, okay." I stutter, before taking back the plans. I lay it down on the table and begin to rub stuff out, then draw more stuff, then rub it out again because it's not how I like it. The cycle goes on until finally, I show her again.
Now the sword is longer, and it curves slightly inward in the middle. The hilt is now intricately designed -well, there's a label pointing to it saying intricate designs- with etchings and engravings of spears, boars, helmets, and various carrion birds. They all circle the gem, which can be seen from both sides.
I show it to her again.
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Victarii smiled and nodded "I like it. Good job, i could help you make it or you can hunt down a child of hephestus to make it, it will probably be better quality if you get one of them to work on it, but i always think handmade is the best"
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:05 pm

"Could I get a Hephaestus to?" Secretly, I'd prefer it if it looked good, so I could say cool stuff about it's awesome forging. "Where will they be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A Weapon (Open RP)   Making A Weapon (Open RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making A Weapon (Open RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: