Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a magical weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

Making a magical weapon Empty
PostSubject: Making a magical weapon   Making a magical weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:13 am

i had the design it was going to be a compass shield whenever i flip it from on side it turns into a sword other side a shield i was almost done just do this anddd almost there finished i yelled with delight i was impressed with myself
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Making a magical weapon   Making a magical weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:29 am

"Ya make that yourself?" I shouted over the sparks flying. I shut the welding tool off and took off my mask. I pulled off my gloves and didn't even check a mirror. It was a boy, but I didn't care really. I liked this one guy...Demeter guy. This guy wasn't the guy I liked. So I didn't care. He was kinda cute, but...nope. I strode up to him with a dirty face and hands, and grungy jeans on. I had hung my army jacket up by the big metal doors, so that was good.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Making a magical weapon   Making a magical weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:37 am

Umm yeah i stammered do you like it i asked nervously
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Making a magical weapon   Making a magical weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:52 am

"Ah...it's good. For a child of Hecate." I said smirking. I was a daughter of Hephaestus, so I thought everything that wasn't built by my siblings and I was not good. "Emily Marizek. Daughter of Hephaestus." I quickly introduced myself.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Making a magical weapon   Making a magical weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:19 pm

I felt very very nervous i uh gotta umm i gotta go i stammer.
I had to go somewhere so i said yeah i gotta go meet my friends okay bye
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Making a magical weapon   Making a magical weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:57 pm

"That was rude." I snapped after him. I pulled my mask back on over my dirty face and clicked the welder on.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Making a magical weapon   Making a magical weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Umm i guess ill be seeing you around anyways later my friends will be mad
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Making a magical weapon   Making a magical weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:35 pm

"Goodbye." I hissed through clenched teeth. Who did this guy think he was, marching into my inner-sanctum and then bailing as soon as I said hi. Pfft. Loser. I clicked the welder up higher. I doubted he could hear my goodbye through the mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a magical weapon   Making a magical weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a magical weapon
Page 1 of 1