Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Peace With A Magical Sandman (RP with fergusonAKAfergs)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Relyt Son Of Hecate

Peace With A Magical Sandman (RP with fergusonAKAfergs) Empty
PostSubject: Peace With A Magical Sandman (RP with fergusonAKAfergs)   Peace With A Magical Sandman (RP with fergusonAKAfergs) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:52 pm

When I gave Alex a note asking Feet's to meet up with me at the beach for a deserved apology I headed towards the beach to set up with Crissy, Debs, and Demi.

I put down some towels, helped Demi with the umbrella, helped Debs with the cooler, and when I made sure everything was set up I walked towards the water and apparently I had a follower.

" 'Lyt, wait up!" Crissy yelled.

As we sat on the sand with our feet in the water the others, including Alex who had returned, joined us waiting for Feet's and her friends to show up. I went over my plan in my head and made sure I had the right spell, and when that was done I sat there hoping she would come because I and my fellow siblings had looked in hundreds of our books to find what I wanted and when we did it took me a couple of times to practice it. I am just hoping this time it wouldn't blow up.
:)
Back to top Go down

Peace With A Magical Sandman (RP with fergusonAKAfergs)
Page 1 of 1