Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Abel and Charlie's Magical Adventure!!!!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!!1!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Abel and Charlie's Magical Adventure!!!!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Abel and Charlie's Magical Adventure!!!!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!!1!   Abel and Charlie's Magical Adventure!!!!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!!1! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:33 am

The sun was shining. The birds were singing. The pegasi had yet to drop a deuce on any unsuspecting campers. In short, it was as a close to perfect as days get at Camp Halfblood. A lone figure stood at the top of Halfblood Hill, just inside the border. He stared out over the valley, and any looking on would have sworn he was doing the I-REALLY-HAVE-TO-PEE dance.

Abel Harrison bounced impatiently from foot to foot. He was waiting for his friend Charlie, but the excitement of the adventure on which they were about to embark was almost too much to take. He spotted a small figure rapidly ascending the hill and began to wave furiously.

"CHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," He whined, louder than any human as any right to whine, "C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!"

If a stranger were to see Abel in this moment, they would assume to be extremely immature. They would be right; as all who spoke him quickly came to know, Abel Harrison was as a close to a puppy as a buff seventeen year old could get.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Abel and Charlie's Magical Adventure!!!!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!!1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abel and Charlie's Magical Adventure!!!!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!!1!   Abel and Charlie's Magical Adventure!!!!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!!1! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:42 am

Charlie emerged from the woods and hurried to Abel's side, hands gripped tightly around backpack straps. She had to bring some stuff with her. It was a long trip to the windy city. She watched Abel jump up and down and laughed. "So, can I ask why you're so interested in going to Avery's house anyway?" She'd only been with Avery once, and the house wasn't that impressive. Avery hadn't been all that happy about it, either. Though it ended up being okay. His parents treated her kindly, and she quite liked exploring the city.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Abel and Charlie's Magical Adventure!!!!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!!1!   Abel and Charlie's Magical Adventure!!!!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!!1! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:29 am

Abel flushed, and put on a defiant expression. "BecausehecalledmeuselessandsoIamgoingtofindhimandprovehimwrongandjustbecause he'sreallyprettydoesn'tmeanhecansaystufflikethatandIhavefeelingstoo!" He took a deep breath, and forced himself to calm down a bit. "Because he needs to see I'm not just some stupid puppy. Now can we go?" Abel smiled and extended a friendly hand to Charlie. "If we keep waiting around, he'll be back before we get there!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abel and Charlie's Magical Adventure!!!!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!!1!   Abel and Charlie's Magical Adventure!!!!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!!1! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abel and Charlie's Magical Adventure!!!!1!!1!!!!11!11!!!!ONE!!!!ELEVEN!!!!1!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: