Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:10 pm

He nearly shakes his head, feel faint. "It felt..." He looks up at the girl, thinking about her for a moment. Should he say no? He doesn't want to admit his feelings. No one would want him anyway, he decides. "Artificial." Matthew thinks about what he said, and shifts uncomfortably. She hates me, probably. Why would anyone like him anyway? He's paranoid. He's boring. He's Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Phoebe nods. That's what it normally feels like to boys. Matthew looked a bit uncomfortable. Oh no, he probably hates me now that I did that to him Phoebe fretted, casually shaking off for a bit. "Okay then. Well, you wanna eat breakfast together at the beach? We can watch the sunrise together!" Phoebe excitedly said, hiding the fact that it was like a date.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 pm

He laughs, and nods. "Sure..." She's pitying me... He doesn't know what to say now. It had grown awfully awkward since he had answered. So he just sits, waiting for her to say something. Maybe I have a chance at this, he thinks. Maybe... He just sighs inwardly, knowing that there was no chance of that.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Phoebe wanted to say that she liked Matthew, but she thought that he didn't want to talk to her. Perhaps they were just misunderstaning each other. "Do you know French?" Phoebe asked, him, being fluent in French, for it is the language of love. If she couldn't say, 'I like you a lot' in english, she might be able to say it in french!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 pm

"A bit," He says, nodding as well. Matthew smiles a bit, feeling successful. At least they had found something in common. He tested the language in love in his head. It had been a few years since he had last used it, but he found that he still knew it, even if he was a bit rusty.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Phoeme smiled a bit. She began to doubt that she could say stuff to him in french and he wouldn't know. "You know... Je vous aime," Phoebe squeaked, giving a tight smile afterwards. Boy, if he took that the wrong way... It would be the end! Phoebe still couldn't believe that the boy wasn't affected by her natural charm. Not many boys can do that!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Matthew blinks a bit, surprised. No, bewildered. What would he say? Someone had just told him, at least he hoped, that they loved him, and they had just met. It was insane. It was blasphemy. It was...Matthew's dream. To have someone share your feelings. His cheeks turn a light shade of pink as he spoke. "Uh..." He face grows redder, trying to recover from the sudden shock. "Je t'aime trop?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Phoebe's heart stopped. She pinched her leg to make sure she wasn't dreaming. He...He...He loved her! Was this just another trick her father was playing on her? Careful not to rush it, Phoebe suggested that they go to the Mess Hall to pick up the food and bring it to the beach. "I'll race you there!" Phoebe laughed, running toward the mess hall.

Mess hall?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:55 pm

[ Yep. ]

Matthew watches as she runs off, and laughs, jumping up. "Wait, no fair!" Dashing after her, he had to avoid tripping, as he's done many times, by jumping here and there. Looking ahead, he noticed that she was still far ahead. There was no way he'd win this race.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:51 pm

You post first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2