Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) Empty
PostSubject: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Phoebe's Bipolar Disorder had died down a bit once she started taking those pills (after she coated them in 8 layers of chocolate.) She was pretty fun to hang out with now that she doesn't burst out crying and such. The meadow was silent this time of night. Only somebody wild enough to be out after curfew hours when the Harpies were out would just be sitting there in the dark.

Phoebe laid back on a tree stump covered with a fleece blanket, staring at the large moon. The gentle sound of rushing water made a very nice background noise, in addition to her screamo rock music playing on her iPod. She couldn't hear anything, but she did feel the presence of another human being approaching her. "Who's there?" she called out, her voice a bit shaky.

Phoebe reached inside her pocket and slowly pulled out her pocket knife. She gripped it tightly and held it up to the air. If somebody was going to sneak up on her, she wasn't going to give up without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Matthew jumps a bit as a voice, one that seemingly came from nowhere, startles him. He looks around and forms his mouth into a small 'o', not finding anyone. "Hello?" He replies back, still looking for the source of the voice. Realizing he has no weapons, he nearly gasps, and reaches into his pocket. Pulling out a small silver lighter, he flips it open, ready to do whatever might be necessary. If he had to set someone on fire, he would. Keeping his finger on the flip-switch, he looked around once again.

He stands at the edge of the forest-line, shrouded by shadow. He was unseen by anyone that was near, despite the brightly colorful clothes he wore. His hair was messy, and his clothes were thrown on randomly. He had woken in the night, and decided that he had needed to go on a walk.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Seeing the small flicker of the flame in the darkness, Phoebe slowly puts down her knife. She realized that he was unarmed. Phoebe was wearing some black sweatpants and a black Chicago hoodie. Her hair was tied up in a tight bun and she looked like she had spent hours in the dressing room though she only spent about 10 minutes getting dressed.

"You think you can defeat me with a lighter?" she rolled her eyes. Licking her fingers, she gently pinched the flames out and closed the lighter. She had no flashlight, but he did get a glimpse of her face before the flame went out.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:21 pm

The boy lets the scene stay quiet before he replies, thinking about his answer. "No, I thought I could defeat whatever huge horrific monster was out there with a lighter. Though, it seems as if you might be worse." He adds the last part with a slight grin, though it goes unnoticed in the darkness. Now squinting in the darkness, he tries to get another glimpse at the girl's face. His effort ends in failure though, with only the slight afterimage he had seen of her imprinted in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Phoebe grinned a bit and sat down on the tree stump. She politely introduced herself and asked his name. "So, you better get a- OH MY GODS THERE'S A HARPIE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" Phoebe screamed, scrambling to get on the ground as soon as he turned around. She sprawled her legs on the floor and looked like as if she fell out of an airplane.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Matthew does turn, but he does not even try to spot the supposed beast that had been spotted behind him. Instead, his demigod instincts kick into action. Not the instinct to fight, but the instinct that told him, "You have to get the heck out of there." Without a word, he turned, snatching the girl up from the ground after a little effort, and running in the opposite direction. He wasn't even sure if there was a monster behind him. What was done was done, though, and he doesn't stop running until he was a considerable amount of length away from the scene. Gasping for breath, he sits Phoebe on the ground before collapsing next to her. "Gods, please tell me you were serious," He breathes in between large intakes of air.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Phoebe couldn't believe his reaction. Grabbing her first instead of just taking himself? Wow, that's sweet. She peeked out of one eyelid and found him breathing hard. "I swore I saw something moving," she breathed, sitting up a bit and acting faint. Phoebe wasn't the kind of girl to do that, Bipolar or not. It was like pulling a fire alarm with your boyfriend. Phoebe was a daughter of Eros, though. This could be another trick her father was playing on her. Perhaps some of her charm rubbed off on him?
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Clutching his stomach, he nods. "Sorry about the whole 'picking you up without warning'," He says, and sits up, his voice still muffled a bit with breaths. He doesn't bother to explain himself, but looks over, remembering the conversation they had started earlier. "Oh yeah, I'm Matthew," He introduces himself, and finally steadies his breathing.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Phoebe noticed that he was clutching his stomach. "Nice to meet you, Matthew. It's fine, I didn't even notice. I was passed out anyways," she lied. Phoebe blinked a bit and searched Matthew's pockets for his lighter, taking it out and lighting it so they could see each others faces. She smiled, even though she didn't look all that appealing at the moment. Her eyes were tired and she looked like she had run a few miles.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:38 pm

The laugh that he let out was hushed, and he nods politely. "Nice to meet you too," He says, giving the girl a goofy smile. The boy was tired, but his face was as lively and alert as ever. He didn't ever let his guard down, especially when there could be a ferocious bird-person looking for them. "You look tired, my lady friend," He says, and thinks to himself for a moment. "Why aren't you asleep?"

[ Matthew is so...odd. xD ]
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:42 pm

(Odd... Indeed xD)

Phoebe gave him a strange look that evolved into a smile. "Perhaps because I'm not tired, isn't that a reasonable excuse?" she giggled, faking a cute little British accent. She really liked that boy. He was...Nice. Smiling a bit, she laid on her back and looked at the stars though the trees. She could see the constilations moving as they interacted with each other. Capricorn was battling with Orion.

(Gotta go, I'll be on in a few minutes)
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:52 pm

[ Alright. xD ]

He shakes his head, and chuckles. "Nope. You must sleep. It's the law," He jokes, laying back as well. "Besides, women like you must sleep to stay looking good," He adds, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink after realizing the hidden compliment. The teenager looks around, and makes sure that there were no monsters approaching. It wouldn't look good on his part if they were both mauled to death.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:15 am

Phoebe rolled her eyes. "I'm a daughter of Eros, I always look good," she laughed, petting her thin hair. She was tired a bit, though. Maybe she could just get a... little... shut-eye. Slowly, Phoebe drifted off to sleep in a small ball, yawning every now and then. She dreamed about sitting on a cloud and falling off into the water. She met Poseidon and a few Cyclops. It wasn't pleasant, nor horrible.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Matthew looks over, and notices that the girl is asleep. He wasn't tired, no, nor did he feel fatigued. Despite the sudden silence, he stays there, and watches the girl for a moment. He decides that it's for the best that he stays. You wouldn't want to get killed in your sleep, would you? So he stays there, twiddling his thumbs and glancing around, trying to identify every absent sound that the forest gave them. He simply didn't want his efforts of saving her before to be useless.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Phoebe bolted upright, resisting the urge to yell something into Matthew's face. Her face turned bright red, and she rubbed the back of her neck. "Uh... Did I, um. Fall asleep on you?" Phoebe nervously said, looking away a bit. She always happened to do that on people. She thought Narcolypsy was in her blood somewhere. She quietly rubbed her eyes and yawned a bit. Her eyes looked tired, blood shot almost.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:21 pm

"No, no," he says, and shakes his head, stifling a small laugh. He does search her face for a moment though, trying to figure out what had made her wake so abruptly. Finding nothing, Matthew looks away. He searches the area around them once again. They were still alone. He lets the monster slip his mind, and looks back at Phoebe. "So..." he throws in, trying to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Phoebe squeezed a small grin and laid down, looking at the stars. What was Matthew doing, staring at her like that for a minute or two? She pondered it for a moment, then shrugged it off. "Well, while we're out here, we might as well ask each other questions. I'll start. What is your favorite color?" Phoebe asked, her face a mix between boredom and love.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:42 pm

"I dunno..." He starts, thinking and looking back at her once more. "Probably chartreuse." He laughs a bit, hoping that she couldn't tell that he had no idea what chartreuse was. It does make him sound smart, he thinks though, and just nods to himself.

[ D8 My post...it's so short. ]
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Phoebe laughed. Man, she never heard that word anymore! "And what color is that?" she teased, half-smiling and giving a playful look. Her face could easily be read as "in love." Man, she really liked this guy! "My favorite color is blue. Alright, who's your god parent?" Phoebe asked, leaning forward on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 pm

"Chartreuse...?" He voices, his face turning a light shade of red. "It's...a green?" Hoping he was right, he moves on to the next question. "Apollo." He fidgets slightly, his hyperactivity acting up. Falling back on the ground now, he stares at the sky. "I know that I'm pretty average. I've never been too 'noticeable'."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Phoebe nodded. She half-expected him to get that question right. "Correct! Do you have any...Powers?" Phoebe asked, noticing the sky getting brighter and more pinkish. Thank gosh Phoebe rested up a bit before she came out here!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:01 pm

"Uh...I guess." Biting his tongue, he sighs. "Nothing special though. I can't control water, or shadow-travel, or anything like that..." He glances over, laughing. "I never get cold though..." He knew that he couldn't do anything memorable. He couldn't kill things with a glance, he couldn't bring fists of fury down on humanity. He could heat things.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Phoebe shrugged. "I'm a daughter of Eros. I can make boys fall in love with me," Phoebe giggled, snapping her fingers and making him go gaga over her. She had never tried to do that purposely on a boy, but it seemed to be working judging on all the birds that suddenly started chirping.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:09 pm

"Haha," he says. "That's a...nice power." Despite the slight chuckle he lets out, he suddenly finds himself wrapped up with her. He tries desperately to think of something, anything, else. Everything else always ties back in with her though. He just couldn't drag his thoughts from the girl. Waking from his daze, Matthew found himself staring at her, and apologized. "Sorry, sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Phoebe snapped her fingers again and sat down on a tree stump. She pondered about if he did that on purpose or because she made him to. "Well...? How did it feel?" she asked him as if he was some test subject. It still felt good. Her...Erm... Crush, staring at her out of love. She wished that it was real love that made him stare at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))   Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take it in, please ((PRIVATE to rempy))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: