Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] Empty
PostSubject: The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy]   The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:18 am

The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] El
The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] Elle-2

So you run and you run to
catch up with the sun but it's sinking,
Racing around to
come up behind you again.

The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] Decoration-1
The sun was starting to sink in the sky, causing the forest to be illuminated in the golden glow of the evening. Trees were still green, most of them, despite the time of year. Some had tips of red, yellow and orange, but most remained green. Elle continued to lead Alden deeper and deeper into the forest. ”It must be around here somewhere...” she muttered. When the ground beneath them came to a complete halt, she knew that she had found it. Elle bent down, peering over the edge of the ledge with a grin. She looked up at Alden. ”Follow me, but be careful, it’s slippery,” she pointed out. Elle made her way down to the bottom of the drop off, landing with a dull thud on the moist ground. Elle smiled porudly at her little oasis. A stream that ran off from Zephyros creek ran off of the sudden, short cliff. Trees and moss covered rocks as well as various flowers decorated the moist ground below. Elle stepped underneath the water fall and sat on the slope behind it so that she could observe the scene before her. Sun streamed through the tops of the tall oaks overhead and smaller trees decorated the ground around her. The run off water created another, smaller stream that trickled over the mossy, wet rocks. This place was Elle’s favorite spot in all of Camp. No one ever sat under this ledge, nor did anyone come out to the forest this far. Elle leaned back against the rock wall behind her and smiled. ”No one ever comes out here. They see the ledge and they turn around, which is what makes this spot so wonderful. Not to mention the fact that it looks like it came from Narnia,” she pointed out with a wide grin.

Spoiler:

The sun is the same in a
relative way but you're older,
Shorter of breath and
one day closer to death.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy]   The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:28 am

The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] Aldenev-2
The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] Alden
                                  Nametag by Angel. ©

Alden followed behind, his mind drifting off as they walked. Suddenly, Elle came to an abrupt halt. Realizing that they had reached their destination, he tuned back into the nonexistent conversation. "─be careful, it’s slippery." Nodding, he silently followed, dropping down beside her, the ground letting out a basic thump. His eyes absently traced the water, the rocks, the cliff; it was all amazing, really, but his mind was blocked. When she explained why it was her favorite spot, he nodded again, smiling halfheartedly. "Yeah, it's great." Reaching out, he felt the stone with awe, just now taking in how beautiful the place really was. It's not like he had been blind before; though, metaphorically you could have said that. "How did you find this place? It's so...hidden." The rock was layered, each one a different color, as if telling a story from the past.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy]   The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:03 am

Racing around to

Elle's cheeks flushed a deep shade of scarlet and she quickly averted her gaze. "Truth is...I fell down here. I was walking along, sort of dazed, and I just walked right over the edge of the cliff. I twisted my ankle but other than that I was okay, but I managed to find this place in the process," Elle paused, burying her flushed cheeks in her hands. "Just don't make fun of me if you see me trip, it happens a lot," she said, her hands muffling her voice a bit. Elle brought her knees to her chest and glanced around. She put her hand underneath the falling water, watching as the cold droplets bounced off of the palm of her hand and flew in other directions. Elle's gaze flickered to Alden. She simply sat there, studying every aspect about him. His face, his eyes, his hair. Snapping out of her thought train, Elle quickly moved her attention to something else. Something other than Alden. 'No. No no, you're not falling for him or anything like that. You just haven't had a friend in a long time...that's all,' she told herself. "So, Alden. Where do you stay in the Hera cabin?" she asked, tilting her head. It had just dawned on her that the two do live in the same cabin. But the Hera cabin was much larger on the inside. Elle lived in the far, right, back room on the first floor with the other, few, Epiales kids.

The sun is the same in a
Shorter of breath and
one day closer to death.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy]   The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Nametag by Angel. ©
I swear we need to find some comfort in this run down place.
To bridge the gap of this conscious state that we live in, and
I'm short on time.

Alden raised an eyebrow, a small smile painted on his face. "You fell down here?" he repeated, laughing lightly. "Wow, that's..." his eyes drifted upwards, judging how far she would have fallen. "Actually quite a fall," he said, bewildered. "I'm surprised you got away with just a twisted ankle." When he returned his gaze to her, he saw that she was peering at him, her eyes glued to his features. Raising another eyebrow, he frowned. "Earth to Elle," he said, quietly, though he wasn't sure she heard him. Chuckling a bit, Alden shrugged, and turned towards the stone again, prodding it with his finger. The texture was rough and wet, like most stone in water. If he squinted, he could point out a few fossils, but nothing dramatic; although, it would have been pretty awesome to find a dinosaur skeleton. He could display it, and be known as the dinosaur slayer of camp. Dinosaurs are extinct, he told himself, jokingly. I'm sure that the people here are a bit better educated than that. Hearing Elle's voice again, Alden jumped, being pulled from his daydream. "Oh, I have a bunk near the entrance," he explained, an indifferent look on his face. "I'm not usually there. I really only go there to sleep or to get something I need." Blinking, he turned, facing her. "I've seen you in there a few other times. You live near the back, right?" The son of Moros smiled absently, now just barely skating on chit-chat.

You're almost gone and I'm okay, I still see your shadow.
To give you time to be afraid, but never your face again.
I remember your presence.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy]   The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Racing around to

Elle shrugged her shoulders. "I was surprised too. But I guess I was just lucky...probably the gods messing around with my life or something. Not the first time they've meddled in a demigods affairs, after all," she noted. Thunder rumbled in the distance and Elle rolled her eyes. It was obvious she wasn't too keen on the gods or Olympus. Elle folded her arms, leaning against the wet, rock wall. Elle was snapped out of her daze and she blinked a few times, staring at Alden. "Yeah, I live in the front of the cabin. But I tend to leave, since I don't really sleep that much," she said. Elle sighed, drumming absentmindedly on her thighs. She then spoke suddenly. "You know I've never even gotten a glimpse of my dad? My real dad I mean... All these campers get advice in their heads in times of troubles, but I've never gotten anything. All he gives me is nightmares..." she mumbled.
Elle shrugged her shoulders and abruptly rose to her feet. She hooked her thumbs in the loops of her skinny jeans and kicked a pebble, watching it skid across the ground. Elle took her long black hair of its messy ponytail. When her hair was down, it was obviously curly. It spun in ringlets, cascading down her shoulders. She shook it out and quickly tied it back into its ponytail. Elle had to do this every now and again because the tie would slip since she didn't wear it particularly tight. Elle's gaze flickered to the left and she grinned. She turned to Alden with a mischievous look and then turned back to the tall oak tree. Without a word she scrambled to the trunk. She used the cliff as a step to grab onto the lowest branch. Slowly, but surely, she ascended the immensely tall tree. "Do me a favor," Elle called as she continued to climb. "If I fall, don't let me die!"

The sun is the same in a
Shorter of breath and
one day closer to death.

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy]   The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Nametag by Angel. ©
I swear we need to find some comfort in this run down place.
To bridge the gap of this conscious state that we live in, and
I'm short on time.

When the sky rumbled, Alden glanced up for a moment, before shrugging absently. His mind jumped to attention when she spoke again. Focusing in on what she had said, his mind flashed back to his step-father. Frowning, he then thought about Moros. What was he like? Alden shook this off as well, and let out a reserved smile. "Maybe it's for the, er...best. I'm sure he wouldn't exactly the nicest person." The son of Moros suddenly worried, hoping that this wouldn't offend her. When she shrugged and stood, he watched her, enthralled. After she had fixed her hair, she turned, a mischievous look on her face. Alden's cheeks grew crimson, thinking that he had been caught staring. Realizing that he hadn't, though, he shifted uneasily, watching her. Wordlessly, she had scrambled up the tree, and Alden was only left staring. As she spoke again, he grinned. "Of course!" he called upwards. Tilting his head at her, he watched as she continued to climb. It was rather ironic, he thought. Wasn't he the one supposed to be dying, not her? Laughing the thought away, he cleared his throat, and continued staring at her ascent.

[[ Short. >.< Sorry, I was in a hurry. It'll be better next time, I promise. ]]

You're almost gone and I'm okay, I still see your shadow.
To give you time to be afraid, but never your face again.
I remember your presence.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy]   The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Racing around to

After climbing about half way up the mighty oak, Elle stopped and leaned against a branch. Her green gaze went out to study the landscape before her. From up here, you could see all the way to the crest of half-blood hill. Elle gave a content sigh, allowing a breeze to blow a bit of her black hair from its place. Elle looked down at Alden with a wide grin. Her green gaze danced with excitement and child-like wonder at how amazing the view was from this far in the sky. She felt invincible up here. Like she could do anything or be anything. "Hey Alden, come up here! The view is incredible," she called down to her new friend, hoping that he'd welcome the invitation and join her up in the tree.
This side of Elle was a rare one that not many got the chance to see. It was her true self that she kept hidden from the cruelness and pain of the world. Now that she was letting it out, she seemed like a different person. Perhaps it was because she was smiling.

The sun is the same in a
Shorter of breath and
one day closer to death.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy]   The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hidden oasis. [p r i v a t e--Rempy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: