Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lets see how fast (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

Lets see how fast (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets see how fast (open)   Lets see how fast (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Malcolm was finding Kyra quite interesting. On one hand, she was a daughter of Ares, and she did let the thrill of combat set in during sparring. But here, she seemed genuinely tired of fighting the war. It was a fascinating juxtaposition. Malcolm would have liked to do an in-depth psychological case study on her and present his findings to the country's top counselors, but he knew that some things intruded on others' personal lives too much.
"Hey, I get that. And I get why you believe what you believe," Brandon said. "War sucks, plain and simple. I've lost count how many children have come here knowing their parents, siblings or friends have been killed. There are too many people that die for this crap. What I'm saying is that no matter what, we can't lose spirit. I believe that if we give it our all and never back down till it's over, the scars will be worth the freedom."
Back to top Go down

Lets see how fast (open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5