Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Event Announcements

Go down 
+9
Ninja Poet
maddie ☹
tethys
Prince Hawk
Pоseidon
Banana
Lightning
Katie Firebird
Nico
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Event Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Well, you guys know that we have some things planned, and we'll just post in this topic when an event for this batch of non-battle-related events starts (rather than flooding News & Updates with scattered topics).

As of now, a dance has begun. This certainly isn't the main event, it's a build up to all the other fun stuff we have planned. Hope the dance keeps you guys entertained while all the other things are sorted out!

The topic for the dance can be found here.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Yay! I'm so excited! I'll go to the party now.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm not sure wether to go...
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:04 pm

You should go, Katie!

Are we going to have a new event soon? The party's kind of dying down, and it's been some time. (By a while I guess I mean today, tomorrow, this week.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Sorry about the delay in events, guys! Some of the admin are pretty busy. We're going to get a move on though!

Our very first Capture the Flag game is scheduled to take place from Friday, May 13th to Monday, May 16th. Be sure to log on at some point on one of those four days!
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:41 pm

YES BOO YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:24 pm

XD. Hale's ready. *Leader face, whatever that is to you.*
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Finally!
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:26 am

Is there a specific time zone in there? Cause like, I'm from Australia - So it'll be the 13th for me a lot quicker than it will be for you... If there is, can you just let me know what Time Zone you want me to follow.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:41 am

Oh right, sorry about that! It will probably start around 4:00 PM EST. o u o

If you guys want to know the teams as well, they are the following:

BLUE TEAM
Team Leader: Ares

Minor Gods
Poseidon
Hephaestus
Aphrodite
Hades
Hecate
Muses

RED TEAM
Team Leader: Apollo

Zeus
Demeter
Athena
Hermes
Dionysus
Nyx
Khione
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:45 am

EST doesn't help me... What country is it in? The Time Zone would be great... i.e. -14 GMT or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:05 am

Ontario/Quebec, Canada. EST would be -5 GMT.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:26 am

Okay, so you're 15 hours behind me - No worries.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:26 am

So that means their 13 hours behind me too. O.O

Guess we'll be the only ones online by then Ares. x]
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:14 am

I would probably be online sometime when you guys are. And I am so excited for CTF.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:04 pm

GO RED TEAM! xD

But Alex has the Muse cabin leader for the other team, and she disappeared... D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Yeah, I thought of how some of the cabin leaders are kind of missing. It doesn't really matter because the cabins themselves are the ones that are participating, no real need for the cabin leaders to do extra leading or anything. xD
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Wow the red team is pretty jacked o.o

Me being me, (I can be bought!) is thinking that it's a no contest red team win.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:40 pm

I think it's pretty even. Red has Zeus and Athena, Blue has Poseidon and Ares. Red has Nyx, blue has Hades.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:21 pm

And Red Team has Apollo, with their bows and whatnot, and they have Hale Drem! Who can't win with Hale Drem? JK, JK.

But we figured the teams were pretty even. The Blue team has two Big Three cabins, plus Ares. We have Zeus, but we don't have another Big Three. We also have Apollo and Athena, which are both pretty strong, and Hermes. Blue Team then has Hephaestus . . . Pretty equal.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:22 am

Lol... My 3 characters are all on the Red Team... Haha!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:38 am

*grumbles* Don't forget about cabin 2 *grumbles some more*

Haha, still thinking of who's winning? Well, let's see on Monday (Tuesday for me!)!

*cough* Blue team wins*
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:46 am

I think that I've only got one person on the red team {and he doesn't know it yet, being unclaimed and whatnot...} So I guess, GO BLUE TEAM. WE'RE GOING TO WIN AND STUFF.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:57 pm

hmm. Would demi-titans count as minor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:58 pm

libby wrote:
hmm. Would demi-titans count as minor?
Yes, they would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Announcements
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next