Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Camp Dance

Go down 
+22
Sammeh
selene
Colby
KaySpyGirl
Avawstar
Excelsior
dean
Katie Firebird
MichioShirota
Sonic
Alex
libby
moon
James Valentine
#Megz
Bre Bre
Remplissage
Baby Lex
Zan
Nico
Banana
tethys
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:27 pm

In an effort to take the campers' minds off of the war and allow them to just relax for a little bit, Chiron and Mr. D have called for a dance to be held. Since the days have been warming up slightly, the dance is held on the beach. Campers are encouraged to dance their hearts out and to enjoy themselves. Camp lives don't have to be filled with battles and conflict! Everybody needs a little time to loosen up once in a while.
Back to top Go down

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Sammy shyly shuffled over to the beach, wearing a long blue gown with a pretty little tiara. This was going to be the worst day of her life. Single as a pringle, ready to mingle as she used to say! Sammy smiled meekly at the boys, lightly dancing on her toes.

Tessa decided not to get drunk this party, just a few sips of wine would be fine. She smiled, her eyes having a glazed look on them. Sighing, she sat down on a log near the bonfire they just lighted. "I'm going to love this party," she began, "if anybody else comes!"
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:00 pm

The asteriae shuffled onto the beach. Quinn was here alone, and whenever a person happened to glance her way, she smiled back timidly. It was pretty awkward to just be at this dance, shy and alone, but she didn't want to miss out on it. She sighed, deciding she would enjoy it as much as possible.

Quinn smiled to herself, and sat down against a tropical looking tree. Even though the cold sand stuck to her jeans, it was perfectly comfortable position. Quinn picked up her bottle of water, and drank some of the refreshing liquid. She hugged her knees and watched the crowd wanking onto the sandy beach. Quinn just timidly smiled in their direction, and looked back down to her sandals.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Derek sat in the far end of the beach. On the docks with his feet dangling a few lengths away from the water. He wasn't anti social, he just figured out that he's just to much of a joy killer. He doesn't approve of being drunk, so he thought that spending a whole night ment for fun all alone would be okay. As long as everyone's happy, he's willing to sacrifice his own happiness.

Raphaela walked gracefully to the beach. With her knee length, spagetti straped and pure black cocktail dress, she looked like she was some sort of a large, Barbie doll. She smiled to everyone, including several faces that she was new to. "Hello."she greeted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Hale entered the beach, smiling like a maniac. He had come here alone, but he didn't plan on leaving that way, possibly. If Anne was here, that would be his chance. He would get to finally talk to her. He just hoped it wasn't too late for her to attend. What time was it? He had left his phone in the cabin, but his watch was in his pocket.

Some might find it weird that Hale kept his phone in his pocket, but he didn't like to wear things on his wrists, so his watch was always tucked away inside. He gently reached into his left, front, pant pocket and tried to read the time. Suddenly, something bumped into him. He went flying forward, and his watch flew from his hand. "Hey! That was my only--"

I stared at the young boy, probably either and Aphrodite or Apollo kid, who I had tripped into. I wasn't a clumsy-regular, and falling wasn't my thing. Small sparks ran across my fingers and I clinched my fists. "Watch where you're going!" I snapped, angry enough that I was at a party, angrier that one of the obviously popular kids had been the victim of my fall.

I almost yelled, almost through a fit and summoned lightning, but this was a party. I was a party kind of girl. Party-goes were my people, and parties was where I could be loose. Anybody who hadn't seen me at a party didn't know me.

Okay, I think you get the point. I do good at parties.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Zan, who was extremely bored, figured a dance might cure her boredom. She watched the people move back and forth and talk, and socialize and whatnot. She felt left out. She didn't have many friends, or friends at all. Being a child of Hades was quite difficult sometimes. She fixed her low-cut v-neck shirt because she felt slightly uncomfortable as a group of boys walked past her.

Anne Berkenhouser was sitting on a rock in a t-shirt over her bathing suit in hopes of hanging out with some of her friends. She was watching all the people, trying to find Hale. 'Gods, where is he?' She wondered to herself. She really did like him.

Daisy Sommers, daughter of Iris, skipped merrily to the beach in hopes of making more friends. The girl was only fourteen and she needed more friends. "Maybe Sam'll be here." She said quietly to herself. Sam was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Alex walked onto the beach, her feet just grazing the sand. Her toes were painted a light purple, and her hair was lightly pinned back. She was wearing capri-shorts, and a one shouldered Bon Jovi t-shirt. Looking around, sherealized most of her friends weren't there yet. Taking a can of Fanta, she starts to dance to My Chemical Romance and Ke$ha on the dance floor.
----
Ollie grinned as he walked onto the beach. He loved parties. Almost as myuch as he loved skateboarding, or snowboarding. He spotted a nice chair overlooking the whole party. Walking over to it, he takes one of the five Four Lokos set on the drink table.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Hale stood up, brushed himself off, and apologized to Sara. Quietly he scurried off to find his watch. Dodging people dancing, and raking through the sand, he finally found it, right next to Anne. "Anne!" he said, standing up. "It's you!" He almost flung his arms around her, but he contained himself.

I watched the boy scurry off, stood up, and groaned. I was fine, but my arm kind of hurt. Though I tried not to let it bother me, I flinched whenever I moved it. I hoped it wasn't broken, but I couldn't help it. Wincing, I walking into the center of the party. Even though I was pretty social, and I had been here for a while, I wouldn't say I had any friends. I used to, but they either died or grew up. That's what happened when you had friend that were about 4 years older than you.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Walking onto the beach, hands shoved into his pockets, Adam glanced around at the others who had already arrived there. Sighing, he cursed a bit. He knew absolutely no one there. Regardless, he continued on, stopping as he was in the vicinity of the actual 'party'. He didn't feel like dancing, really. He was horrible at dancing, honestly, but hanging out was fine by him. There was always a chance to make friends.What to do, what to do...The son of Hades walked around people awkwardly, and looked around a bit more. Once again, he asked himself what to do. He gave up on coming to a conclusion, and decided instead to just sit down on a log near the fire. He felt a bit incompetent, so just looked around absently. He didn't feel bad for not knowing anyone. Just anti-social. He loved talking to others, but he did hate having to introduce himself and the like. Feeling anxious, Adam looked at the other beings who were dancing, socializing, etc. He chose instead to just stay seated, awkward and brimming with angst. The hyperactivity began to eat away at him, making him fidget slightly. He ignored it, and continued to be left-out, scratching the back of his head. The best the raven-haired boy could do was stay silent, growing restless as people bumped into him. Why did I even come here?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Getting tired, Alex looks around to see anyone she knew. Over the flash-mob style dancing to Ke$ha's "Blow", she spots two small figures at the corner of the beach. Hale and this girl. Smiling, she slowly moves a few inches closer to get a better look. Alex covers it up by making a hot dog from the grill. They looked so cute, she had to ask Hale for her name later.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Melina Johnson

Melina walked on to the beach, her curly, blone hair flowing freely in the breeze. She had just recently heard about the dance that was being held here, and thought that it was a good thing for her to come down. For the past few weeks, the only thing she's been thinking about is training. This was a perfect opportunity for her to wind down and relax.

Victoria Murphy

Victoria trailed along closely behind Melina. The two were inseperable; always having each other's backs even in the thickest of battle. After a few feet of walking, they sat down at a picnic table, and waited for their friends to arrive.

Connor Chambers

Connor walked along the beach, his hands resting in his pockets, and his shaggy, blonde hair waving in front of his eyes as the wind carried it. Maybe I'll meet someone else here, he thought. Waving his hand at the water, he commanded miniture waves to lap at the sand. Once finished, he arrived at the party.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:49 pm

I finnaly reach the beach.I had recently heard about it and since my searchers said it was true I had ran to my cabin and changed into my one dress.It was a sleevles black dress with an indigo flower desighn slowly descending my left side and stopping at my knees were the dress ended.I looked around looking for anyone familiar.I nervously fingered my bun wich I had done with magic.I wasnt a big fan of dances but I always ended up going to them.
(Minerva)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Derek stood, the awkwardness of having to be alone in a social party getting to him. The worst thing he could do is to mop around.

Jasper looked around, wanting to see Victoria. As he scanned the place with sharp grey eyes, he finally found who he was looking for on the picnic table. Grinning to himself, he quietly walked pass the bodies of dancing half bloods and went up to his friends. "Ello loves." he said to them with a little nod.

Zin sat on the seashore. Why dd she actually come here when she knew perfectly well she didn't belong. Head on top of her legs that were brought close to her body, and her pale skin seemed to have no trace of any make up. Her camp shirt was slightly crinkled and her short were full of sand. Maybe it was because she wanted to meet someone new. But she really didn't know why she took her time in getting here.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Melina Johnson

Melina heard the sound of a familier British accent. It was Jasper's, no doubt about it. Cocking her head to the side, she greeted him with a smile. "Hello Jasper."

Victoria Murphy

Victoria flushed at the sight of Jasper. She hadn't seen him since their little adventure in the underworld. In fact, this was the first time the group was re-united. Well, almost- Connor wasn't present.

Connor Chambers

After a few more feet of walking, Jasper caught sight of a girl sitting near the shoreline. She looked about twelve or thirteen, but either way, Connor decided to greet her. "Hey," he said softly, sitting next to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:11 am

"Hey yourself." she greeted back, raising her lip on one side for an uneven smile. She wondered what he was doing here, sitting with her when there was a huge party he could join instead. He seem maybe 14? 15? She couldn't point it out.

"Missed me Victoria?" he teased. "It's been so long since I saw you guys. Ever since...the event." his voice trailed. Remembering the last time they met was the time they almost lost their lives. Shaking his head out of the memories, he placed a small smile on his lips. "Well, atleast I can see you're still alive." he chuckled oddly.

Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 am

Elene Hall walked onto the beach, wearing her plain white dress that went to a little above the knees. She stood in one spot, looking around, and waiting for someone to come and talk to her. She unusually felt subconsious about her scars on her face. She turned away from everyone, trying to hide her face.

James Valentine walked from the Aphrodite cabin to the beach, wearing a nice shirt and pants. James walked onto the beach and looked for some people he might know. He saw Mini and his breath caught in his chest. James walked over to her and said, "You look amazeing." He looked at her dress and then back to her eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:39 pm

Dani finally got to the beach and came to see Elene. Who knows how she got ahead of Dani, but whatever. " Hey! How did you get ahead of me? Any way.." Dani said. Everyone was like in their best clothes, fancy dresses, tiaras, and what was Dani in? A t-shirt and jeans! At least Elene was here.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:45 pm

Elene smiled as Dani came towards her. "I don't know. I thought you were right behind me." Elene laughed and said, "You look so out of place. But that's not a bad thing." Elene quickly added. She smiled at Dani again. "I'm nervous." She said witha small nervous smile on her face. "What if the only thing these people see are my scars?" She asked as she touched her X shaped scar on her lips.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:49 pm

"Well if they ask I'm right there with you, and if they make fun of them I'll make sure they''ll never do that again!" Dani says pounding her fists together. Dani laughed "If they're nice they most likely won't." Dani looked at everyone here, she didn't know all of them, Elene was right she looked out of place. " Maybe we'll both meet some one new." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:55 pm

Elene smiled. "Thanks. I've never had anyone to look towards for help since I got to camp." She said. "I hope we meet someone new. It would be nice to have more friends. And it would be nice to meet a nice guy." She said blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:03 pm

"Yeah... " Dani said her eyes drifting away thinking of what her dream boy would be like. Dani blushed just thinking about it. She looks around the beach to see if there was anyone she knew. She saw James, she's seen him around." Hey James!" said Dani.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:09 pm

James turned away from Mini and looked over at Dani. "Hey Dani." he looked at her clothes, then asked, "Why do you look so plain?" He then turned his attension to Elene and looked at her scars for a second but realised he was being rude for staring at them and turned his attension back Dani. "Who's your friend?"

Elene blushed slightly as he looked her way. 'Oh my gods. Who is this guy?' She thought. Then she said "I'm Elene. Nice to meet you, James." Elene looked over at Dani and said, "How do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:16 pm

" I just know him from camp, I see him around." Dani whispers to Elene. She turned back to James" Thanks James I just love my outfit to , but it's the best I have... unlike everyone else here." she said. She saw how Elene reacted to James... did she like him? Most likely not...
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:22 pm

James smiled and laughed. "You should have asked one of your friends if you could barrow one of thier dress." James laughed. "But you look nice, as usual." He said with a charming smile. He then remembered he was taken and stopped. He laughed again and asked, "Are you both having a good time?"

Elene looked at James, smiled and said, "I'm having a good time." She said. Then she turned toward Dani and whispered, "Aphrodite son?" Of course it was a dumb question. Of course he was a son of Aphrodite. No one else here could possibly look as good as them.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:30 pm

" Yeah I could have... I guess we're having fun. We just got here. You're here with Mini right?" Dani asked. Dani whispered to Elene" Yeah son of Aphrodite I mean look at him!". Dani wasn't like head over heals for James, but he was nice... and taken. At least he thought she looked ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camp Dance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Dance   Camp Dance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Dance
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next