Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Our First Official Event!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Our First Official Event! Empty
PostSubject: Our First Official Event!   Our First Official Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:30 am

For all you who have been wondering what will be done with the cabin leaders, we have a special announcement for you.
We present to you, our first event, CABIN LEADER ELECTIONS!

This will be done in three parts, the nomination period, the campaigning period and the voting period.

Our nomination period will be from June 17 to June 22. Campaigning will be from June 23 to June 28, and Voting will be from June 28 to July 2.
Instructive announcements will be made over the course of the event.

How to nominate!

Inside each cabin, you will find a thread containing ballot box as well as some sheets of paper. It is in thread that your characters will nominate their cabin leaders.
Each camper in only allowed to nominate one person, and only in their own cabin. You are allowed to nominate yourself and you are allowed to abstain. Self-nominations are worth less than if you are nominated by someone else.
Remember, you are not nominating users; you are nominating characters, so please try to be reasonable in who you vote for. For example, how likely would it be for a small child to be voted cabin leader?

Also, minor gods and Hades children are still residing in the Hera cabins, it is there that their nominations will be made. Unclaimed children are allowed to nominate in the Hermes cabin, but they can only nominate a claimed Hermes character.

This nominating period will take place over 5 days, once the five days are over, the top candidates (the number will vary based on cabin) will be named, and a campaigning period will begin.

If you can't find a ballot box in your cabin, wait a little and remember to check back. This is only the first day of a five day nomination period, so you have plenty of time.

Last edited by Inaniloquist on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our First Official Event!   Our First Official Event! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:00 pm

By the way, I forgot to mention... but if you have any questions regarding the election process, feel free to post them here.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Our First Official Event!   Our First Official Event! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:17 pm

What will the campaigning period be like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our First Official Event!   Our First Official Event! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our First Official Event!
Page 1 of 1