Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lost. [open; first official rp back]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

Lost.  [open; first official rp back] Empty
PostSubject: Lost. [open; first official rp back]   Lost.  [open; first official rp back] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Lost.  [open; first official rp back] Tumblr_lr4uuzLILu1qkzk0k

Seventeen-year-old Viola skips through the maze, blissfully, listening to her spirits guide her. She's not short, but she's a little small to see over the hedges. Wearing a black gauze tutu and her hair in a bun, she deems herself the black swan. She seems to be humming the tune to Jack Skellington's "This is Halloween." Was that a Christmas or Halloween movie? .... So mind-boggling. Viola skids to a halt, suddenly aware of where she is or isn't. She lets herself fall, sitting in the middle of the maze, criss-cross applesauce. If you looked at her, you'd swear she was a lunatic: smiling and whispering to her ghostly friends. Viola giggles softly, as if Sunny and Emily's bickering was enough to make her burst out laughing. To everyone else, she just looked creepy, possibly chuckling at some murderous crime spree she had committed.

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Lost.  [open; first official rp back] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost. [open; first official rp back]   Lost.  [open; first official rp back] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Lost.  [open; first official rp back] Olivia
Lost.  [open; first official rp back] Angel2

Olivia strolled through the intricate patterns of the hay bale maze. She ran into dead end after dead end, silently grumbling as she continued to lose her sense of direction.
'You know you could just ask me to help you. I am an animal, we have a natural sense of direction,' Blanca the arctic fox said with a proud swish of her bushy tail.
Olivia rolled her eyes. "Is that so? A natural sense of direction through a non-natural hay bale maze? Makes sense to me," the teen said, stifling a laugh.
Blanca growled, lowering her eyes onto her skull. 'It's hay isn't it? Hay grows naturally,' she pointed out. The two, especially Olivia, always looked quite strange since they openly conversed. Blanca's thoughts could only be heard by Olivia, so when Olivia responded aloud she was often looked at strangely. However, since other campers had empathy links with their animals, not everyone gave her strange glances.
Olivia gestured forward to a fork in the path. "Then by all means, go and lead me oh mighty fox," she said with a small smile. Blanca jumped off of Olivia's shoulder and stomped forward, her fur bristling in agitation.
'Fine! I will! You'll see, I'll get us out of here in no time!' the fox said before she stuck her nose to the ground and started forward. Olivia followed, though whether it was out of trust or entertainment, she was unsure. As usual, snow and ice surrounded her. White and gray clouds swirled above her head as flakes of snow fluttered to the ground she walked on. Ice crept up, crackling under her feet with each step. As soon as she stepped away, it vanished, as though she wasn't even there.
As the two, fox followed by girl, made their way through the maze, they only seemed to get more and more lost. It was then that Blanca stopped in her tracks and cocked her head to one side. 'I think this maze needs to have a warning on the front that says 'Do not get lost because you may lose your sanity'...' the fox said, starting at the girl sprawled out on the ground. Olivia frowned, studying the girl curiously. She seemed to be communicating with invisible beings. Imaginary friends maybe? Olivia shrugged, brushing a bit of snow off of her shoulders. "So? I talk to you, after all," she pointed out.
Blanca's tail swished against the grassy ground and her eyes pricked with intrigue.
'Yes, but I actually am here to respond..' she pointed out, glancing at Olivia with a confused glint in her icy blue eyes.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

Lost. [open; first official rp back]
Page 1 of 1