Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lost (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Lost (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Lost (OPEN)   Lost (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:45 am

Lost (OPEN) Heather+Morris+Glee+Academy+Screening+Q+lYa2SfsJzW-l

Hayley sighed as she wandered through the forest. She appeared to be lost. That was so sad considering she had been here for over a year. Hayley should at least know her way around the forest. But, no. She had walked in here and couldn't figure out how to get out. Hayley didn't recognize any of these landmarks and the trees all looked the same. No nymphs were around for help either. Hayley could be walking in circles and she would't know. Then she heard a twig snap. Hayley spun around to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
BookableJar5

Lost (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (OPEN)   Lost (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Michael was Muttering "Don't come back until you find her." Hmph, I don't even know how long I have been in this forest. Michael then said " Oh Hi , I'm the search party." "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down

Lost (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: