Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's official! I'm losing my mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

It's official! I'm losing my mind  Empty
PostSubject: It's official! I'm losing my mind    It's official! I'm losing my mind  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:24 pm

It's official! I'm losing my mind  Boy_810

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
To wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross
The distance in your eyes

"There," I say, placing the picture on the ceiling of my bunk. It was the first, last, and only picture I had of Heather. She's gone, and I need to accept that. That was part of the reason for putting the picture up. I smile as I lay down. The picture was perfect. I hear the door open and I turn my head to see who entered. I welcome my sibling into the cabin with a smile and I turn back to look at the picture. The picture was still there, but the girl from the picture was missing. There was nothing but the background of the woods. I look at it for a while before I'm sure something's up. I scramble out of my bunk and onto the floor. I take a few breaths and head into the lounge. I just needed a drink. That's it. That has to be it. I take a soda out of the fridge and sit on a couch. I could feel my heart rate increase. Why would a person be in a picture one second and not the other? "Breath Theo" I tell myself. I take a sip of the can. For a moment I calmed down. Only for a moment. The door to the cabin opens and shuts, and Then I hear my sister's voice. It was the same rant the night I beat down her boyfriend. I remembered it only to well, but it was never this realistic. I immediately stand up. Something was screwing with my head, and I didn't like it. I leave over to weapons hall to reclaim my sword. I open the door, and on the other side was nothing but a nightmare. A full sized hell hound comes barreling through the open door, leaving me to scramble towards any exit. I could hear paintings falling off the wall, the giant tail beating on the ceiling, each step was getting louder and louder. The hall only seemed to get longer as I ran. I feel the tail whack me in the side and I hit the wall. I find myself on my back looking up at the massive canine. my heart races and I can't see straight. The dog seemed to realize I was defenselessness and goes in for the final blow. When I should've felt the giant teeth stabbing my sides, I feel noting. I was left shaking on the hallway floor. Every painting was back on the wall. There was no dog. I was going crazy. I really had no clue what was happening. Maybe I was going crazy.

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Connect this space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: It's official! I'm losing my mind    It's official! I'm losing my mind  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:29 am

Collin Anya Ringlet * Dionysus * the Sensitive

It's official! I'm losing my mind  Avan-jogia-02

Collin opened the door at the boy's room of Cabin 12,
and immediately plopped to his bunk, exhausted. He promised himself never to do anything for just one hour expect breath and sleep and toss. But being a demigod, he knew he couldn't just rest. He scanned his surroundings. The only person in the room was his brother, Theo. He seemed preoccupied, so Collin didn't bother starting a conversation. His eyes began to close again.

He was beginning to dream when he heard a sound, someone falling from the back of the cabin. Collin immediately raced to the Weapon's Hall, his eyes reeling from his nap, only to find Theo trembling in the floor. Eh. He didn't hear him leave. And what was he doing? Collin noticed that he was scared out of his mind from who-knows-what. He closed the distance and helped Theo to his feet. "Are you okay?" he asked. "What happened, man?" As he supported his still-trembling brother, he used his handy little talent and influenced with Theo's emotions. He could feel it jumbled, and it almost broke his concentration. But he focused on one emotion--calm. What Theo needed was calm. Inquiry and questions were for later.

Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: It's official! I'm losing my mind    It's official! I'm losing my mind  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

I flinch at the sight of my brother, but relief soon replaced all fear. Out of all my siblings, Collin was closet to me. We ran against each-other for cabin leader. The people voted, and their decision was for Collin. I couldn't be bitter about that though. Collin is a great guy. He's far more responsible then I am. "Th-th-there's a hell hound in the frickin' weapons closet!" I desperately try to explain. I wasn't even going to get started on the picture yet. I still wasn't positive that what I saw was real, but I wasn't sure it was imaginary either. I try and support myself to give Collin more freedom. Almost immediately I find myself leaning against a wall. I was cool with that though. I didn't like knowing that I was slowing people down.

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: It's official! I'm losing my mind    It's official! I'm losing my mind  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:59 am

Collin Anya Ringlet * Dionysus * the Sensitive

A hell-hound? Collin thought.
He looked around, but found no trace of a bloody underworld giant dog. If there is one, he was sure he'd heard it. Is Theo lying? He looked once more at his brother. He looked... well, better. He exhaled in relief. "A hell hound, huh." Collin frowned. "Aren't you imagining things?" He eyed Theo's sword. No blood in it.

Then he realized he'd said it mean. He bit his lip, and let Theo get a hold on himself, leaning against the wall. He raised his arms like he was surrendering. "Sorry, man. But there's no hound. Or that can't be possible. The camp was protected from monsters. No way an creature from Hades can get here," he explained, as fast as he could. But he can't ignore it, too. He wanted to reclaim his whip to be ready, in case Theo's story was true. He helped Theo and walked him slowly to his bunk bed. "I-I can bring you to the infirmary," Collin stammered, at a loss of word. He waited patiently for Theo to answer.

Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: It's official! I'm losing my mind    It's official! I'm losing my mind  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Theo Davis

The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
I stopped an old man along the way,
Hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say, Hurry boy, It's waiting there for you

"NO!" I shouted almost immediately. The last time I was there I had woke up from a coma, and I didn't exactly make friends with the medical help. I flipped over tables, tried to stab them, broke open the locked door, and stuff like that. If they declared me insane I could only imagine the kinds of things they would do to me. Of course, that could be a symptom of insanity. I didn't really care what I had to do, I was NOT going to be tested for craziness.

In an attempt to make it all seem like a joke, I laugh. I couldn't let him figure out what was really going wrong. If I had learned anything from being on the streets, no matter how short of a time, I had learned there would be things you couldn't tell anyone. Not parents, not siblings, not even your best friend. Sometimes things are best kept between me, myself, and I. Still, I had to eye the picture of Heather. I could've sworn she was missing from the photo. Now was no time to second guess myself though. I snap myself back into reality before speaking.
"I'm gonna go out for a bit! I just need a little space. That's it. Feel free to join me!"

It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never have

sorry it took so long to reply!
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: It's official! I'm losing my mind    It's official! I'm losing my mind  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:48 pm

On Theo's laughter, Collin had to join. It all seemed a joke, but why did Theo wanna joke about it? As far as he knew, this sibling of his wasn't the joking kind of person. But Collin was far too laid-back to figure it out.

Collin was reluctant to join him, but he figured out Theo might be wanting company. Forcing a smile, he made a mock salute. "Yeah, sure." He got out of bed and stretched. As they walked to the door, which may be a little walk from the room, Collin combed his hair neatly and swiftly to the left side. He put it back on his pocket before turning the knob. "So where to?" he asked, his voice drooping a little. "I mean, yeah, anywhere!"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: It's official! I'm losing my mind    It's official! I'm losing my mind  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Theo Davis

Give me reason
To prove me wrong
Let the floods cross

I look back at my brother questioningly. He seemed to be following me just to keep an eye on me. I take my sword before I head out of the cabin. That may be a mistake but it was also one of the smartest things i had done in a while. Instinctively I throw open the door and begin walking. To where? I had not one clue, but I was going somewhere. that's all that matters.

Give me reason
To fill this hole
Across this new divide

~So sorry for the long wait. I've been out of it for a while. I'll try and be more active. I feel like an even bigger jerk for making you wait twice in a row :( ~
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: It's official! I'm losing my mind    It's official! I'm losing my mind  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:20 am

Collin hid his yawn in a forced cough. Ah. He was really tired. As they passed the rooms, the beds, Collin wanted to run for it, jump in it, and, well, sleep. But he can't leave his brother alone, can he? Right now, Theo seemed to be in a situation that he is curios about. So, instead of sleeping, Collin followed Theo right out of the Cabin 12.

"So where to?" he asked again. Collin secretly hoped it would be in the Strawberry Fields, so there could be fresh air, and lots of strawberries to eat. Instead, Collin suggested, "Maybe in the arena, if you want to spar." The son of Dionysus knew that he was whip-user. He'd probably lose the first touch of their swords. He smiled at Theo, with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

ooc: nah, nvm. I also made you wait, so we're fair xDD
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: It's official! I'm losing my mind    It's official! I'm losing my mind  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Theo Davis

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain check

"Hmm..." I think it over a few times before I decided where we were going. But then I changed my mind. And then I changed it again, but my mouth was speaking for me. "Library! No, Beach. NO!!!" I leave a pause as I finally get to my final thought. I lean in closer to Collin and whisper. "The... Fields!" As soon as I finish I have another idea. My volume increases as I open the door."Race you there!!!" I shout sprinting out the door, still barefoot.

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am

~I'll make the topic tomorrow morning for Central Time. If you can't wait that long make it your self, just post the link por favor~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's official! I'm losing my mind    It's official! I'm losing my mind  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's official! I'm losing my mind
Page 1 of 1